Music Studio

Are You Still Here?

There was this one place that the boys used to practice, they were in a kind of band, just for fun, hobby. Their release from exhausting college day. Chanyeol was playing his guitar when Kyung soo came with a girl.

"Are you alone?" said Kyungsoo stopping Chanyeol from singing, he was actually writing a song.

"Oh, Kyung soo yah. Baekhyun said he still had a class, as for Jongdae, maybe he will come in any minutes," Chanyeol moved his eyes into the girl next to his friend, "And this is?"

The girl smiled "Don't you remember me? Because I pretty sure who you are, oppa," said her cutely.

"Wait, don't say that you are...," Chanyeol pointed his finger to that girl and smirked.

Prang! Everybody looked at where the sound came, it was the door. Someone fell right after opening the front door, he was collapse. It was so sudden that Chanyeol almost threw his guitar before he run to that person. And so did the others.

Chanyeol lifted up that person head and slowly put it on his lap, "Jongdae yah, are you okay? Jongdae yah, get back to your sense!" said Chanyeol as he tapped Jongdae's cheek.

"Shall we go to hospital, he looks really bad," the girl was also worried.

Jongdae slowly opened his eyes, "Aniya, I'm okay."

"Ya, what has happened? Why are you like this? Did someone beat you?" Kyung soo looked like he was angry, he was so worried.

Jongday sat slowly later, "I'm okay, it was just a bit comotion I started myself."

"What? Are you crazy? Did you just said that you purposely get beaten?" Kyung soo was so angry that he got up right away.

"Oppa, stop it, keep calm, okay, " said the girl while patting Kyung soo's back.

"Mianhae, I was just...," Jongdae couldn't even give a reasonable excuse.

"I think I have to get some first aid," the girl stood up and then walked out the door.

Jongdae sat up slowly and asked, "Who was that?"

"Kyung mi, you have met her before, my sister" said Kyung soo that hardly calmed down, "But Jongdae yah, aren't you going overboard? I mean, why do you hurt yourself?"

"I was just, I thought, maybe some physical pain could...you know, distract me," said Jongdae, "I'm sorry I didn't think far."

A few minutes later Kyungmi arrived with a first aid box and some packed ice, “Are you sure you don’t have to go to the hospital, Oppa?” She rubbed Jongdae’s cheek bone with the cold towel. “You have bruises everywhere. And blood. Omo.”

“Aniya, Kyungmi yah. I am okay, it will heal fast,” Jongdae tried hard to smile, because it was hard to move his lips.

“Oh, you remember me Oppa?”  her eyes sparkled in amusement.

“I told him,” said Kyungsoo cold.

Kyungmi turned her head toward his oppa and grunted. “Hish, OPPA! You’re really great at ruining someone’s mood, do you know that?”A laughter broke in that room, ‘’Wait, who laughed?”

“Hi everybody, miss me?” Baekhyun walked cheerfully from the door with several box. “Look, I bring chicken!”

“Baekhyun oppa? Is it really you? Woah, you’re really cool, I didn’t know you will grow up to be a handsome guy like this.”

“Aigoo, and uri Kyungmi looks just the same like umm, 3 years ago?” Baekhyun gave Kyungmi pinch in her cheek. Kyungmi grunted while the others just gigled.

“Aniya, even Chanyeol oppa needs a time to recognize me!” Kyungmi pouted then. And a laughter broke again in that room, even Jongdae started to gigle a bit even if it hurted.

 



Hallo everyone, orenmanida. I am so excited about updating, though it is just a few words, kkk.
So how do you think? I'll be glad if you leave a comment, thank you!

Cheers!