Epilogue: How did it happen?

Ugly duckling

          After almost get beat off by Jane's gang...
 Aom goes back to her house, as expect someone has already in the living room... Aom sits down on the sofa, that one is staring at her, she says nothing, the quiet atmosphere just go on until the person speak first.
 _uhmmmm So.... Anything to tell me? Or you just sit there?
 Aom: I don't have the mood to talk right now Tina, just go home!!
 Tina: Hey! I helped you, at least give me something as a thanks- she said while pouting ( yeah she likes that when she around Aom, believe that?) 
 Aom: In your dream, I'm tired!- but just as soon as she finish her sentence Tina pull her into her lap, and hug her really tight.
 Aom: Eyyy! Let me out, I don't like it!!- Aom feel annoy and try to get away from the embrace.
 Tina: Aw.. Come on! You are always like that when those b*tch gets on your nerve, but doesn't mean that you don't like me or my hugging!! And say no more lady, we've been dating for...-counting- THREE years, and known each other when we were still a fetus, so don't be sulky around me, cause I know you best!!- She smirk.
 Aom: Whatever! How long doesn't matter, it just i feel bad every time they bully me, how can people be so heartless? We're all human being, right? At least give people respect...- while she was talking she's already give up and hug Tina's neck.
 Tina: Well, I think it only because they don't have brain, baby! They can't be smart like you, you my superstar, you know that!?- Tina is smiling to her long time and beloved girlfriend.
 Aom: You and your mouth, never stop, eh? 
 Tina: It's depends on who I'm I with babe... And my mouth not only what to talk to you but also know what to do to you, too!- with that Tina start kissing Aom, and so the night go on~~
     Why Aom cried? It's started the night before.
 They've just finished with their shopping and seem like thing didn't go well to them, Aom's storming into her house while Tina follows behind, they look mad.
 Tina: I didn't mean that!! That girl was hitting on me and then you came, I didn't do anything or say anything to her!!- Tina who yells first in a really high tone.
 Aom: OH YEAh!  Then what with the " SINGLE" thing? Was that girl deaf,so she mistakes between the "I'm taken" to " I'm single"???? And why when I came up to you, you didn't admit that I'm your girlfriend? Ashame of me? Or feel tired of me already??
 Tina: because it was you didn't want anyone know about our relationship!! So I just tell her that we're friend? 
 Aom: oh so it's my fault now!? I said I didn't anyone know but that girl is hitting on you? Did you get scene?? 
 Tina: WHATEVER!! I can't take it anymore, you're always like that, tell me what to do and don't? I'm your girlfriend not your slave!!
 Aom: ohh, then now you really admit it? You don't like me so get over with me, then!!
 Tina: FINE!! If you want so, then we're DONE!! Bye!!!- as that Tina storm out of the door and slam it roughly, leave a broken Aom behind.
 They don't know what they just have done, it's stupid... That night, Tina couldn't sleep, and Aom was crying herself to sleep.
    About Mike thing.
 1) Because of her anger about last night, Aom agree to go out with Mike, to take a revenge on Tina (trust me it's work very well).
 2) After the "meaningful" smile between them, Tina goes to Aom house, she knows Aom was sad, so she goes to her house, straight to her room and open the door, to see Aom is lying on her bed, her face show nothing, Tina comes close, she lies down beside Aom and hugs her from behind.
 Aom : What are you doing? I thought we done.
 Tina: Don't take it as serious baby, I was mad, I'm sorry!! I miss you. I love you! I know you agreed to Mike to jealous me and it did baby, I can't stay calm all day, especially when I saw what he did to you, that jerk, I've already sent someone of to take care of him.
 Aom : You don't have to do that!!- Aom turn to face Tina 
 Tina : don't worry for that jerk, make me jealous!! Beside he deserved that, no one touch my girlfriend! And what if your parent know about this, they sure treat him harder than me- she smirk, thinking about the scene where Mike being beat off.
 Aom: Yeah!! You're right, my parents won't let this down if they know, I my secret can't be keep anymore, I don't want that!- she pouts and seem to be back in her good mood, now.
 Tina : Aww, that my pumpkin pie, Love you soooooo much!- she hugs Aom tighter and kiss her forehead, and they keep hugging and kissing each other, like they used to and will to...
    About the changing thing, let me make it short, After graduated from school, Aom started with her beauty progress (diet, spa, take off her braces,...) and just like Peii's said before, it easy for her to become beautiful, only a few months of trying hard, the Ugly Duckling has really become a Beautiful Swan.
                            ~~ THE END ( for real ) ~~
A/n: so this it everyone! I have finished it, but didn't mean I'm finish with my writting, be patient I'll have more stories in store for you ;") so BYE for now!!