When we meet again!!

Ugly duckling

        A year later~~~ At the graduation's ceremony of Unique International School
  *Notes: This is a traditional of their school, everyone who have graduate from the school HAVE TO return a year later to attend the ceremony of their graduate, like an anniversary...
 Everybody is having fun, after a year of seperation they finally have a chance to meet their old friends again, they're chatting about their new life, about the university and anything that had had happened in a whole year.
 And... Of course, there are Jane and her friends, too! They're kinda mature outside, but inside they are might still the same.... ( personality is something that REALLY hard to change, thought) 
   Jane: Oh!! How much I missed you guys for the past year!!- they're hugging each other                                eVeryone else: Yes, me too!! How are you!
 Jane: Nah still the same, my father still nag me about to take our family company but I still insist on being a model, thought I'm this beautiful how can I just sit alone in the office all day?
  Fern: uh huh!! Whatever just follow what you want to be... Or you should find someone and let him take care of your father bussiness while you work your dream, hehehe.
  Jane: Hey that's a good idea, unfortunately I've not found that person yet... No, not haven't found yet but that person just wasn't into me! So sad, how can she not attract to me, then?? 
 Fern: You , mean...!?
  Jane: YES, YES!! That's HER, Tina!! My prince charming- she said with a heart shaped eyes.
 Fern: Oh please! I've heard somewhere that she already have a fiancee.
Jane: WHAT??? HOW?? WHY?? WHEN?? - Jane is in shock with the news.
Fern: well, I don't know for sure, but one of my father's friend said that, he said he attended their engagement. And they will get marry in the US next month, even move there, too.
Jane: HOW!? For all those years that I've tried for so many time and failed, and someone just got it so easily? ONLY ONE YEAR AFTER GRADUTE?? How dare that one steel Tina from me!! - yes, she's mad and crazy, now.
Fern: I also heard their family are bussiness and outside friend, like... really close!!
Jane: So that mean... Tina was forced to marry that girl, right!? Oh, I have to save my Tina!!
Fern: I don't think... - don't have a chance to finnish her sentence, someone is yelling.
_OMG!! Tina!! It's really HER!! She comes!!!
 All eyes are turned to the entrance, where a handsome, charming, stunning, and HOT tom is walking through. Tina wears a luxury white tux vest with a capri balck pant from the Marc Jacob brand, her hair is styling high with shining hair gel, she looks dapper and more gentlement than a gentlement himself... She walks in with a plain face because she REALLY don't want to attend this party. But this is a BIG day for someone... She walks to corner where she can hide herself, well that what was she thought, but unluckily, someone has caught her.
  Jane: Hey!! Tina? Remember me? - she runs to where Tina is standing and asks her
  Tina: Hum? Don't have a clude...
  Jane: Hehehe, silly Tina, I know you still remember me!! How can you forget someone as beautiful as me? Right?- She's feeling a little embarrased.
  Tina: Yes... I do remember you, not for your beauty but because you WAS really annoyed me back then - she rep back with a cold tone.
  Jane: Oh!! Why Tina? Why you have be so rude to me? I like... NO... I love you!!
  Tina: I don't that why...
  Jane: I heard that you've already engaged, right?- she ask but there are scare in her voice, she scare because she don't believe in this news, she hope it's not true.
  Tina: Yes! - that is all Tina say, and her whole world is ruin...
  Jane: and... W..who is the lucky girl?
  Tina: She will come later.
  Jane: You mean...she studied in this school?
 Tina didn't say anything after that, Jane still in her shock doesn't say a word. The entrance is open again, the one who walk in first is our dearest Peii, he walks with a wide smile on his face, something makes him really excited... Come after him is a beautiful, elegant, stunning, y girl in a long dress, which is really amazing too!! Her hair is hanging in a do-on-purpose messy bun, which just suite her perfectly, and her face is angelic, her skin is smooth, white and shine like baby, her red and y clips, everything about her is over the human's beauty, she's a goddess~~ It's catch everyone attention...
"Omg!! So beautiful, where is she from? And what is she doing here?" -"Oh my, was she in our school, too? How can we didn't know or see her back then?" - "God creates her!! Can't take my eyes off her, so beautiful, no I don't think beautiful is enough for her, she's more than that!!" -" AGREE"
 The girl seem unware to those whispering around, even thought feeling annoy but she seem enjoy those comments very much, she feel sasticfied!! Peii is behind her, they are say something, but her eyes just keep scanning the place, she is looking for something... Jane's friends is running to her now, they are also stunned by the beautiful girl.
  Fern: OMG!! Jane do you see her? So beautiful!!
  Jane - which still on her shock about Tina now are more shocking because of the girl- I... I don't know...
 Before she could say anything more, the MC starts the ceremony. 
  MC: Ok!! It's been a long time right, everyone? We are now starting with our new life but no matter what, in this special day, we still come back to our lovely school to celebrate for the past years that we'd had in this school... And for that, I want to invite our old student's president, Ms. Aom Sushar Pittyawa (her mother's old surname, which she use in school to hiding herself) to come here and sharing about her new life and about what she had had when she in this school...
 And really, that is still the same old and lame joke that they used to use for our little Ugly Duck, so everyone in there know that, they start to giggle and whisper, thinking about the ugly girl who they hated so much back then...
  Fern: Oh Jane do you remember that one?- Fern smirk
  Jane: Haha how can I foret that ugly one... Right Tina? You hate her too right?- turn to Tina and yes she still there, actually she have not moved anywhere else.
  Tina: Who?- she asks annoy.
  Jane: Aom- the ugly duckling... Went to school by bike, worn cheap clothes, and have an old lady fashion sense!?
  Tina: Be aware of what you said Jane, it might agains you someday and don't talk about someone like you know them very well while actually all you know is her age!!- Tina seem really angry but she still calm, but her words is like a knife cut through theirs heart and soul.
  Jane: Why you seem so mad Tina? What have I done? I'm telling the truth!- Jane said and she is really scare
 Back on the stage, the MC has mentioned for Aom for a third time already, but she no where to be seen, everyone started to feel bored because they thought there were nothing funny going to happen... Out of nowhere, a high-pitched voice raise up " EXCUSE US!! Let we pass, please!" - it's Peii, come closely behind him is the beautiful girl, they walk to the stage, which make people suprise very much, but not only that, the girl even steps on the stage and goes to the mic, she start to talk. Her eeal speech after all these years have finally been realeased...
_ Uhm... Hello and9@o.. good afternoon everyone! I know some of you may kinda suprise to see me and is asking yourself who am I? And I want to answer for you guys... I'm The one that Mike here, the MC, have mentioned before to come here to give a speech... Yes! I'm Aom Sushar but not Pittyawa, it's Manaying, actually heh!! 
 Just that, a death silence, being break by a scream of shocking... Then again whispering " OMG!! It's really the ugly duck? How can? A miracle?"-" no way!! How can she be soo beautiful like that? And wait a minute, did she mention Manaying? Manaying international group?? did she that RICH??" And so on, and on...
Aom: Okay guys! I know you might suprise... I mean Shock but it's really me, who for those past years that you have bullied, been mean to and made fun of,... It used to hurt me, but not anymore, I have change so past was just the past now, don't worry! I change myself just to proved to you that everyone and everything can change, so love it or not, you ahve to accept it and be nice to it, then one day you won't regret it!! An ugly duckling can be a Swan, you know? 
 _Did you forget something? Or I have to tell them myself?- someone suddlently speak, and the person start to walk on the stage to, and when people start to relize the person, they again been shock... It's Tina!!
  Aom: What was I forgot?- Aom asks confusing
  Tina: You forget to mention that your surname will no longer "Manaying"... In next month it will be "Jittaleela" instead!- with that She smirk and pull Aom over and kiss her on the clips, which make everyone there have been shock just get more shocker, especially Jan, her friends and Mike, except for Peii, who has grinded from ear to ear since the begin ="= 
  Aom: Oh sorry guys but I think I'm done now... And I have to go back now, too! So thanks to listen to me, bye!!- with that she drag Tina by her hand off the stage, feeling embarrassed herself... 
  Tina: Nah nah!! It's just a kiss, why so serious huh? You love it and even something rougher, right? Like... Last night!?- Tina laugh while being drag outside by Aom
  Aom: SHUT UP!! you're ent!! - her face is red like tomato
  Tina: Hahaha speaking of I thought you the one who made me ALL NIGHT LONG~~
  Aom: just... SHUT UP!!- her face become redder with embarrase and anger... She can't believe how can she love this a*s?? Tina just laugh at that.
 They get out of there and straight to the parking lot, get into the Red LA Ferrari of Tina and drive away, leaving a whole shocking party people.
 Jane: Omg! Is this a nightmare or something... How can that ugly b*tch be that beautiful, even... Tina's future wife!???? - shock and angry Jane thought.
 Mike: What f*ch did I do? If i know better, she are MINE now, damn I just lose a y and beautiful chick,so stupid!! (Tina: uhhum... Mike are you deaf or retarted? She was mine ven before she know you? She's mine forever Mike!!- a death glare to Mike- Oh!! For you information, too... That girl does crazy in bed HAHAHA)
 "Everything and Everyone can change, you have to respect them so you won't have to be regret later"
                                  ~ THE END~
Author note:SOOOOO SORRY for the late update!! Wven the school year near toman end but it seem doesn't want to release me, yet ="= really busy!!! Sorry!! I'm thinking about write an epilogue for this story just to explain about the last chaps, like who is always helping Aom, why Aom was crying and agree to a date with Mike, bla...bla,... Are you ok with that? Or should I just stop it here? And please guys, for a newbie I want comments, it show me what is your opinion and what should I need to fix and improve!! Comment guys!!