Mike's game

Ugly duckling

A few weeks have passed~~
Everyone is staring, they stare because there are something that happening, something never had happened before... A small girl is walking-running in the hallway with her eyes is swallow and red with tear streaming down her face, it's Aom. No one have ever seen this before, even thought they've seen her be bullied, be hurted but never seen her cried EVER and this is just unique!! For Aom, she doesn't know how to explain this, too. Because this also her first time seeing herself crying over something...something like this!! (What is that something? Nahhh can't tell you, it's her secret, I will tell you later if she allow), she tries to walk as fast as she can, to the bathroom, plashing water all over her face, hope it will come her down but not! And everything just gone worst when Jane and ger gang walk in.
Jane: Oh! Look who here! Awwww she's crying, poor thing! - she cupped Aom's face with her hand- Did your little kitty die? Because last time I hear, you didn't have boyfriend to dump you, right???
Aom: GET AWAY FROM ME!! - Aom yells angrily.
Jane: Wow!!! How brave you are today, huh?- in a second, Jane push her to the wall, hard, Aom fall down, she's in pain, but just right after Jane could do anything to her... A teacher walk in. She looks at Jane and Aom with a weird face, and her eyes is full of curious.
Teacher: What are you all doing here? You should come to class, it's time!! Come now!!
Jane, gang and Aom: YES!! Madam!!
And then they just run out there and to their class, again, the dark shadow is appear, still with a happy face. 
Break time, at the canteen.
Jane: That was weird!? So weird!!
Fern (one of Jane's friend): What weird? You?
Jane: No kidding!! I'm serious here! 
Fern: Okay, okay!
Jane: Didn't you notice that everytime we about to gave that brat a lesson, teachers just appeared and stopped us?
Mean: Huh? Really?
Fern: Hey! You said I just notice that! But how?
Jane: SILLY!! If I knew I'd not aksed you!? But maybe there someone who got her back?
Fern: Who? Except for those losers, she've got no one who brave enough to against us like this, right?
Jane: yes, and I want to know who!! Maybe, maybe this one could one of us!!
The gang: WHAT?? 
Jane: Yup, I think so because except for us no one know what we would do to her, so I believe that it's must be one of us who is a betrayer!!
Mean: You p've watched so many films now Jane!! How can we betray you?
Jane: yeah!! You're right! How can huh? - She's smilling when she think about that but then something....no... someone caught her eyes.
Jane: TINA!!!!! -she shouts out happily to see the love of her life (she said so).
Tina who is walking with her usually cold as ice face, turn her head to Jane's direction. Jane run to her...
Jane: Hey, baby!! Come to sit with us!!
Tina: Who is your baby?- she glare at her.
Jane: Well, no it's... Just... I want you to come and join us that's all!!
Tina: Not interested. She slowly walk away, leave Jane with a poker face.
Jane: How can she be so cold like that?? Especially it's ME who ask her, why she can denied??
Fern: Ohh, please Jane, she doesn't like you for sure!! Give up!
Jane: NO WAY!! I'll never give up!! Especially for the someone who hot likes her! If I just know what type of girls does she like~~
Fern + Mean: SILLY!!
Jane: About Aom, I just think about something really cool for her- she smiles evilly.
The next day.
Aom is sitting alone in the bench, she want sometime to herself to think, but just as her lucks, someone disturb her!!
Mike: Hey!! Lonely girl? Why look so lonely?
Aom: It was what you just called me! - she gives him a plain face.
Mike: Oh hehehe, just teasing you, you know?
Aom: No.
Mike: Hey! I try to befriend here, why don't you just join in?
Aom: *sigh* Look, Mike, I don't know why you talk to me today, but everyday but today you choose to talk to me? I'm annoy now Mike, maybe sometime else we will talk, not now! Give me alone!
Mike feels mad now, "No girl has denied me ever before! How could she??"- he thought. He try again...
Mike: Aww come on, you can tell me!! Maybe I can help!
Aom: No one can help me, it's my own problem... Beside I don't want to mind you, you just can go somewhere else and find some girls to talk to, just leave me alone!!
Mike: Is it about "love"?- Aom face turns red, and she keeps quiet there- So, Inget it right!? Who can make you so upset? I can help you!!
Aom: Well, if you just keep annoy me like that then fine... I ask you then you answer me?
Mike: Anything for you!! ;")
Aom: so if you really love someone, it's really ok to be jealous, right?
Mike: Of course, you have the right to be jealous, it's someone you love after all!!
Aom: Then if I tell that person, will they understand?
Mike: Maybe... But tell me who is The lucky guy?? - he winks at her, and there something, something really small change in her face... 
Aom: It's YOU!! I'm jealous for you, you date so many girl but I love you so I feel jealous!!- she bravely said.
Mike: Really?? - he fakes a smile- Oh my, actually, I really like you, too!! 
Aom: really?? -she is suprise.
Mike: yeah! Then how about... Tonight at 7PM, you and me, out for a date?
Aom: That's great!! I love it~~ then 7PM then!! I'll wait for you.
Mike: good then!! Hey give me your number, so we can talk?
Aom: Okay, here!!- she takes out a small paper and writes her number in it.
Mike: Thanks beauty!! See ya tonight!! 
Aom: See ya!!- she gives him a sweet smile.
That night, Mike took Aom to a gancy restaurant, and so many places else, too!! They're really enjoy the night... It's time to say goodbye!
Aom: Then will we still see each other tomorrow?
Mike: Yeah! Of course! Do you enjoy your night?
Aom: Uh huh, pretty much!!
Mike: Me too!! How about... A goodnight kiss?
Aom: Wh...what?? Uhm... 
Not waiting for her responed he kiss her, Aom is freeze...
Mike: Goodbye and goodnight princess!!
Aom: good...night- and she slowly walk back to her house...
Note: like I said, she doesn't want anybody know about her life so when Mike took her home she told him to drove her to a poor neighborhood, it makes Mike think she really poor, actually away from that (about 2 miles) is a richest neighborhood where she lives, she just take a cab to go home after.
The next day at school.
Aom goes to school like usual, but today is kinda diffrence, everyone keep staring at her and whisper and smilling... She doesn't understand 'till Peii walks to her with a fightened looks.
Aom: what happen?-she asks him.
Peii: It is what I have to ask you? Are you craxy or out of your mind?- he shout at her angry.
Aom: I didn't know anything!! I just come!!
Peii: come with me then!! - he takes her hand and grab her with him.
Peii takes her to the school's board, where every news will pe post on it.
Peii: LOOK!! It's you and Mike, yesterday night, they said that you court him and black mail him so he have to go out with you!! Is it?
Aom: NO! I'm not, how could you ask that?
Peii: I know you don't but why? - then he wishper to her- Don't you scare that if...
Aom: I know what you mean, but no one care.
Peii: No!? Yeah!! But now the WHOLE SCHOOL are care!!!
She looks around, everyone is smilling and makes fun of her...
_Look, it's her! Didn't she have a mirror? _No she's poor, remmember? _Yeah, but at least she have to think about how she looks? Poor thing!!
She's standing there, looking around from far to close, but jer mind isn't there anymore, for the first time of her life, she now really know how is ashame... She takes a deep breath, curve her clips for a small smile and go to her class...
Passing by on her way, is someone (yeah now it's really her, Tina), that person takes a glance at her and her clip is smilling... She smiles at her, too. Some meaning smile that maybe, just maybe only them can understand~~ A simply smile with a thousand meaning, an ironic smile, a challenge smile....
Again, not for her lucks, lady and gentlemen, it's Jane!!
Jane: Well!! Look who here!? The brave and unashame girl! Everyone give her an applause now.
Everyone in her gang are clapping and laught at her.
Aom; Go away Jane, I don't have time to deal with your sh*t!!
Jane: OMG!! Did I hear it wrong or you just curse?
Aom: Everyone know how to curse Jane- Aom answer feeling annoy.
Jane: Everyone but YOU!! Well, at least you are not allow to, you know? Because YOU.ARE.NOTHING!! Useless and ugly, you make me sick in the stomach, you're rat!!
Aom: If hate me that much why don't you just go away, don't face me!!
Jane: Because I like that!! I want to makes you suffer!!
Aom: You think playing with people is fun? You are sick!! I don't have time for that, so just find someone else, I don't care..
Jane: Who do you think you are to say to me like that? - Jane is shouting now.
Aom: Then WHO do you think you are to make fun of me and bully me? - so does Aom...
Jane: Well I'm prettier than you' richer than you, everything about me is more than YOU!!- just that she slap Aom's face, hard.
Anger is rising up, Aom fight back. Jane's friends try to stop them the principal is already there. They go to the office leave everything cool down in peace...no not peace... It's quiet!! The dark shadow is showing up again, but this time is a satisfied smile...
After that day, no one have said a word about that, again, no one mention, no one remember... Even no one know how? It's just like a wind come strong but go in silent, no one remember it anymore! About Mike after that day, everyone know that somehow he be beat up, really hard that he ends up in hospital for month, nobody know who did that, too.
Time goes by, day by day, week after week, month after month... It's their graduate, already!!

Author note: yes I know in desription I've said that no drama, but I can't help it, run out of ideas...