The incident

Ugly duckling

On a beautiful day...

The school bell is ringing (ok it's not beautiful at all), a short and chubby girl is running down the hall to her classroom, suddently, she bump into someone... "Aishh It's Jane, again!!"- she thought. 

Jane: Are you blind Ms. Ugly duck?? How come you can't see me?? - Jane yell angrily

People around start to look at them but Jane doesn't mind because she mean to do that, she want to makes the poor girl in front of her ashame...

Aom: I'm sorry! I was in hurry so I couldn't saw you. 

Jane: Yeah! You are in hurry~~ Right!! But do I look like I care? No!! You'll pay for bump into me you know that?- while she talks Jane rise her hand about to clap in Aom's face, but someone stops her.... (No it's not our prince charming, i'll tell later).

Mike: Hey! Don't be like that Jane, look at her, she's miserable, that's enough beside do that here is not good for you, either!- then he whisper something into Jane's ear, she smile and walk away, so does Mike. Everyone start to walk to their class, and Aom, who seem still in sock walk slowly to her class, too. "why Mike helps me? That was weird?"

And when everyone have already got to their class, far far away, at the school gate, a Ducati just got in... Yes, our Prince-Charming is come to school late! She runs to her class, apologize to the teacher and walk to her seat, she doesn't know anything about the incident this morning! But if only she knew...

Break time, at somewhere of the school, where no one know, and no people around there, either

Aom: What do want? - Aom's yelling

Jane: Well... Have you forgot it already? You bump into me this morning so I'm here to take my revenge... 

Jane said as she take Aom hair in one hand, and the other hand rise high and *SLAP* her is all over Aom's face, not enough she even call her friends, they suround Aom and start to hit her.

STOP IT!!! (Again not Tina) a voice yell out, make Jane and her gang socked. It's the Principal!!!

Mrs. Principal: Who do you think you are? Fighting in my school? You think I don't know? This is a school not a wrestling show!! All of you my office NOW!!- then she walk away, follow scloly is Jane's gang, Jane however go last so she can through Aom a death glare with means:" You are lucky this time, next will be more painful!!" , Aom didn't show any expression, but when everyone is gone, her clips slowly curve into a smile... And in the corner near there, a dark shadow is watching with a smiling face.

Since the first day of school, Aom have been suffered like that all the time, it's all because of her looks and her status... i know she rich but she didn't want anyone to know about that so she hide it... But it was what she choose so she didn't complain, only her BFF, Toppeii~~ they're childhood friend, so everything about her is in his hand, and he knows that even thought she looks like that, it's just because choose to not what she ogrinal to, so he always think about the day when the ugly duckling change into the beautiful swan, he will laugh so hard in everyone at school faces (it's Toppeii for you ==" ) and he is always nag her for not changing, so he can have his dream come true! Today is just like any days, when he's sittingbat the school's clinic, nagging her about not to change...

Toppeii: It's all your fault you silly girl!! How many times have I told you to change? But you didn't!! Why? Why? Tell me why? You ARE naturally beautiful, changing is just an easy thing to do! But why not? 

Aom- with a plain expression on her face said- No it's not the time Peii, this is out last year at this school so just let it be like it used to.

Peii: NOT THE TIME!? -Aom cover her ears so does the nurse- oh I'm sorry miss Anna, my bad!! But Aom what are you waiting for?? This is the last year why just not now? Are you waiting for 10 years later when we come back to school, you will show up and BANG stunning!? Well actually it's good but NO it's take tooooo long~~ what if I wouldn't be there? Then I can't laugh at their faces??? No, it won't happen, but what if those, who were bullied you didn't show up and couldn't see your glory??

Aom: Peii you're so loud!!!- she stand up, thanks the nurse and walk out.

Peii: No no Don't try to change the topic here!! Tell me what do you think??- he cross his arms and acts stubborn.

Aom: *sigh* Okay when it come i'll tell you and I promise it won't be long, and EVERYONE in this school will see, ok now? 

Peii: huh!! 'K but better sooner~~ now go back to class young lady!! 

Note: okay!! It's not even long, I try but fail :((( and I want this to be a one-shot but then I don't have much time to write all of it, so I just cut it here, and make it a long story with a few chapters, but it won't be much chaps, thought, It's a one shot in the first place anyway~~