Park Chan Yeol

How They Met, and Other Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The sound of the continuous knocking at my door and ringing of my doorbell woke me up from my sleep.  I lifted my head from my crossed arms and found out that I fell asleep on my study table.

“Naru-yah. Please open the door.” I heard the way too familiar voice from outside say. My hands started to shake as I felt chills take over my body. My eyes were on the verge of tearing up as my steps brought me closer to the front door.  It’s been five months since I last saw him; since he broke up with me.

I opened the door and there he was, smiling at me. His smile was still the same, slightly goofy yet cute at the same time with his uneven eyelids becoming even more noticeable when they crinkle. He cut his hair shorter now but he still looks as handsome as ever.

“Chanyeol , what are you do---“ before I could even manage to ask him why he was at my place, he pulled me to his warm embrace and held me tightly.  I felt his nose sniffing my hair after his lips landed on my head.

“I missed you.” He pulled away to look at my face. “I missed you Naru. I really did. I’m sorry I left you. I’m sorry I chose my family’s decision over you . I regret everything I did to hurt you. I choose you Naru. I love you.” His words poured out of his mouth like a nonstop avalanche. His hands held my face and brought it closer to him. The next thing I knew, his lips were over mine and our mouths were moving to their own rhythm.

I pulled away to breathe from what seemed to be an eternity of kissing and rested my hands on his broad shoulders. “Why? Why now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter