Extra

Happily ever after

"Tae-yeon! Tae! It hurts!" Tiffany screamed while holding Tae-yeon hand trying to conceive the baby.

"Fany-ah, you can do it! Hwaiting!" Tae-yeon encouraging her wife.

"Mrs. Kim, in a count of three push, okay?" The doctor said to Tiffany.

"One..." The doctor counted.

"Two..." The medical crew counted.

"Three...PUSH!!!" They all shouted.

"AHHH...." Tiffany screamed then the sound of a baby crying has been heard.

"Tae, I did it. I gave birth to our baby." Tiffany cried tears of joy.

"Yes, you did honey. Yes, you did. I'm so proud of you." Tae-yeon said trying to hold back her tears.

"Err...sorry to interrupt...congratulations Dr.Kim and your wife, you two just got blessed with a baby girl. We have to get her cleaned up at the incubarator room, so please wait. Thank you." The doctor congratulate the two couples.

"Thanks a lot, Yul. But there's no need for honorifics, right?" Tae-yeon said.

"Because of you making me used to call everyone their names I got scolded by our cardiologist!" Yu-ri whined.

"What did you exactly called Jessie?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"I called her Sica-baby in front of her seniors...then she forced me to sleep on the sofa for a month without touching." Yu-ri answered shyly.

"That's your problem, not mine." Tae-yeon said with a grin.

"Tae-yeon, behave!" Tiffany playfully hit Tae-yeon's arm.

"Wow, you still have those mood swings!" Tae-yeon said shockingly.

"I just gave birth, you know!" Tiffany glared.

"Well, in that case, bye guys. Tae, you can get your baby now." Yu-ri bid the goodbye before attending another patient.

.

.

.

Tiffany carresed her baby's face smoothly. "What should we name her, Tae?" Tiffany asked.

"You should name her since you gave birth to our little angle here." Tae-yeon answered with a smile.

"I want to name her Seo-hyun. Kim Seo-hyun." Tiffany said.

"Kim Seo-hyun, it shall be." Tae-yeon said looking into to her wife's eyes.

"Seo-hyun-ah, appa is sorry. Appa hurt you and especially your Umma. Appa really loves you and your umma." Tae-yeon said turning her gaze at her sleeping daughter.

"Fany-ah, I love you." Tae-yeon said.

"I love you to Tae-tae." Tiffany said.

"Let's never fight again." The two lovebirds said in unison than sealed it with a passionate kiss.

.

.

.

5 years later...

"Umma, what did mean by; "I'm going to come(),Tae!", yesterday at appa and your room?" Seo-hyun asked curiously wanting to know what happened at her parents' room. 

Tae-yeon spilled out her coffee while Tiffany dropped her plate. They looked at their daughter suprisingly then they looked at each other.

"Oh yeah, what this?" Seo-hyun placing the on the table. Tiffany asked shockingly; "Seo-baby, where did you get this?".

"I found it in the laundry room. I think it came out of appa's pocket." Seo-hyun answered innocently.

Tae-yeon got a nosebleed and was glared by Tiffany. Tiffany pulled Tae-yeon and her ear into their room before that she said to her daughter; "Seo-hyun, you shouldn't know that yet, okay?".

Seo-hyun obeyed her mom then ran into the living room to watch some keroro and enjoying her dad getting screamed by her mom.

She would never forget that day in her life. That very annoying but amazing day.

 

Here's the extra. Thanks a lot to all the upvoters, subscribers and readers. I hope you enjoyed this story. 

Kamsahabnida(감사합니다~)