Chapter 2

Happily ever after

"Don't say those things about her again!" Tiffany warned. Tae-yeon felt guilty and jealous at the same time.  

"Just get the f*** away from me, do you understand?" Tae-yeon said in a soft but fierce tone. She immediately shut the door before Tiffany could barely stop her.

"Tae-yeon, I'm sorry. I just want to tell you that you've changed me into a new person and I really want to say I love you, Kim Tae-yeon." Tiffany shouted in front of the door before she took a seat on the doorstep. 

After a few seconds, it started to rain heavily. Since the house did not a veranda above the front door, Tiffany got soaking wet. She thought, "I'm not worthy of her trust anymore plus I slapped her because of Hyo. I do really love her but Hyo-yeon has still a special place in my heart. I just made everything worse. What kind of person am I?". 

After three hours the rain stopped, Tae-yeon opened the door hoping to find Tiffany gone but was shocked to find the red haired unconciously laying on the floor. 

She immediately carried her wife onto the sofa. She held out her hand to Tiffany's forehead then found it burning. She went to find a thermometer then putting it into Tiffany's mouth. She pulled it out and it read; 38.5°C. 

"Oh, Gosh. She's really burning right now. I have to take her to the office." Tae-yeon thought. She quickly grab her car keys and carried Tiffany's unconcious body into her car. She locked the house before driving to the hospital. 

.

.

.

She quickly summoned a room and layed Tiffany on the bed. She went outside to the pharmacy to get prescriptions. She went back with packs of nutrient sacks, IV needles and a bucket. She opened the door and was shocked to find out Tiffany was awake then covered wanting to vomit. 

Tae-yeon quickly went inside and put the things on the coffee table then grab the bucket to give it to her wife. Since Tiffany felt dizzy, she aimed and vomitted ate Tae-yeon instead of the bucket prepared. Tae-yeon was shocked not because of the vomit, it was because..."It can't be...are you carrying my child?". 

Tiffany had just stopped vomitting and quickly heading back to sleep. Tae-yeon put on the nutrient sacks onto the sack holder and connected the fluid to Tiffany's hand using the IV needle. 

"I don't care who's child is it. I just feel like killing myself before of what've I done to my woman. Tiffany, I'm the one who should ask for forgiveness." Tae-yeon thought while caressing Tiffany hair not caring the foul strench left by Tiffany's vomit.