Chapter 1

Happily ever after

"Tae-yeon, Kim Tae-yeon! Open this door now!" Said a red haired woman screaming, crying and hoping the door that's she knocking will open.

"That and she was my past. Tae-yeon, I don't have feelings for her anymore. For gosh sake, Tae-yeon, I'm married to you!" The woman pleaded and scream some more on her knees towards her house's doorstep. 

After a few seconds, the door revealed a woman with baggy eyes, messed up hair while reeking alcohol.  

"Tae-yeon, Tae-yeon-ah. Tae-tae..." The red hair stuttered then trying to grab her wife's hand but was shoved away harshly.      

"Get lost! Don't worry I'll sign your divorce papers anytime, just get the f*** away from my face!" Tae-yeon cursed in front of her "wife".   

"Tae-yeon, Tae-yeon-ah, listen to my explanation fir..." Her words got cut off by Tae-yeon's, "You don't have to mention it. Of course, I do know what you're going to say. Look, I admit I finally realize that I was just one of you're play toys. Now before I use force get the hell away from my fac..."

The red head cut off Tae-yeon's word by pulling her near her face then peck her. Tae-yeon got stunned for a while then pushed her wife's body on to the ground harshly. 

"Hey, look you can go back being Ms. Tiffany Hwang of Hwang Corporation and get engaged to pr*ck! I won't f***ing stop you anyway!" Tae-yeon shouted. 

Actually, Tiffany really missed her old lifestyle but she has let it go just to be with Tae-yeon. Tiffany Hwang of Hwang Corporation was actually a player and was engaged to the most rich, handsome and mostworthy man in the world until she met her future wife. Tae-yeon was actually fine about Tiffany being a player but she wasn't when she finally founded out that Tiffany was enganged to the pr*ck with on-going one-night stands. Tiffany has also been dating Tae-yeon's cousin, Hyo-yeon for years but they ended because Hyo-yeon was engaged to Nicole. 

"Tae-yeon, I really do love you! Even though I might still have a bit feelings for her, you Kim Tae-yeo..." Tae-yeon interrupted rudely, "Oh, please like I'm going to fall for that. Did she really believed you or maybe it was just for a one-night stand!"

Tiffany slapped Tae-yeon really hard. Tae-yeon was crossing the line and she couldn't control it...do you want to know why? I'll try to update it~ 

I'm sorry I couldn't update this chapter completly yesterday, I had to sleep to avoid sleep deprivation.