Ending

Happily ever after

The next morning...

Tiffany woke up and was suprised finding herself in the hospital. She took a quick look at her right hand which was connected to a nutrient sack. She was confused on how she got admitted in the hospital. 

After a few seconds, the door opened then revealed a doctor carrying a tray of food. The doctor asked Tiffany how was she doing. Tiffany was shocked and could not even utter a single word because of the indentity of the physician. "Tae, what are you doing in a doctor's uniform?" Tiffany asked suprisingly because the doctor in front of her was none other than, Dr. Kim Tae-yeon. 

"You never thought I praticed medicine? Well, it was a long story back then. Whatever...the most important thing is you and our child." Tae-yeon said then looking at Tiffany's belly.

"Tae, you knew?" Tiffany asked.

"Fany-ah, I know those signs when people are preggers. It happened last night when you woke up to vomit then slept comfortably." Tae-yeon answered back with a reassuring smile.

"I was actually going to annouce that until we fought...Tae, can we aleast share the custody of our child before we split-up?" Tiffany said while trying to hold back her tears.

"Yah, who says I'm going to do that! I was wrong! I shouldn't do that to my wife. Especially when she's pregnant. I think I'm the one who should be divorced. Tiffany, I'm sorry...I was just blinded by jealousy and anger until I did something that injured my wife and our child. Can you forgive and come back to me?" Tae-yeon begged for forgiveness.

"I forgived you every time we fought. I love you, Tae." Tiffany forgived Tae-yeon. Tae-yeon smiled and peck her wife's lips.  

"Tae-yeon, I want strawberry yoghurt now!" Tiffany commanded strictly.

"But there isn't any yoghurt machine nor stall here." Tae-yeon answered innocently because she's quite terrified of Tiffany mood swing behaviour.

"Go buy me that this instant or I'll make sure you'll buttless tonight!" Tiffany threatened with a cold glare. 

With a huff, Tae-yeon went straight out of the room to find the thing that her wife wanted.

"Pregnant woman these days, so moody." Tae-yeon thought in her mind.

After half an hour, Tae-yeon ran to Tiffany's room with a tube of strawberry and milk yoghurt. She enter Tiffany's room with a scared face. Tiffany shouted; "There it is, next time you better hurry up or else there won't be any y time left for you!". Tiffany then grab the two tubes of yoghurt from her wife then ate it greedily while seeing the television.

"Now I know how my dad feels..." Tae-yeon thought. Tae-yeon's bleeper bleep indicating her to attend to another patience. "Honey, I have go attend a patience now. I love you. Bye." Tae-yeon looked at Tiffany waiting for her to get a goodbye's kiss but couldn't so she opened the door. Before she could, a pair of hands wrapped around her shoulder then said; "Of course, I love you, too. Bye, Tae. Good luck.". Tiffany kissed Taeyeon at her cheek then Tae-yeon left the smiling crazily. 

The end.