Sorry... (announcement chapter)

Smile and Tears

This is going to be REALLY disheartening for me 3

 

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY but I'm going to discontinue this story. 

 

For those TaeNy and TaeTeuk shippers, I'm really sorry. They (Tiffany and Leeteuk) were supposed to appear on the fifth chapter, but I can't continue the story anymore.

I'm currently on the 3rd grade of Junior High School and I'm going to face National Exams soon. I want to get better grades than before so I decided I need to minimize my time here on AFF and concentrate studying. 

I thought I can keep the story up but then I realized that I can't. 

 

I don't know what to put in words again..... I'm really sorry but if you have any other requests or questions..., I'll try to answer it asap.

 

Once again, I'm sorry and thank you for reading this story. It means so much to me. Trust me, the story is actually LONGER than this (I expect around 14-15 chapters). And there are many others conflicts beyond this point.

I wish I would have a time later one day, so that I can continue, even for one or two chapters. And before that time come, I can only say sorry about this announcement. (I doubt I have that 'time' but let's just 'wish')

 

ah, and one more thing. I heard many problems regarding the dating scandal of Taeyeon and Baekhyun. Well, not really 'problem'... but still. Those who are bashing them, those who are acting like a child, those who are disheartening both sides, please stop. I'm trying to tell a story here, where your little words, little actions, can change someone so much. 

Taeyeon in this story suffered a lot.

But you never know how the real Taeyeon is suffering. She might be suffering from mentally, quietly so no one would know and worry about her. 

I think the news are getting calmer now and I really hope Taeyeon is getting happier too.

Let's support Taeyeon! Let's make her SMILE, don't let her drop her TEARS. :)

 


I'm fulfilling the promise I made a while ago, before I started writing this story.

My friend, huskylover, helped a lot in the process of making this story. So please do check her stories! There are many SNSD stories in various genres: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/403287/L


 

 

 

Sincerely yours,

Han Jae Lin (hannjae_lin)