Slowly

Scintilla; A collection of Anyber drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smirked, took pictures of the guy whom she caught kissing someone who is obviously a guy as well.

His phone rang. He stopped and took his phone, excusing himself from the guy who was kissing him earlier, Cho Kyuhyun.

“That Sulli is calling again?” He mumbled angrily as seeing the despised name on his phone’s screen. Unwillingly, he clicked on the answer option, knowing that she would never stop ringing him unless he answers. “What do you want now, huh? My money? Take it a—“

“I saw you kissing a guy. My, my, Henry! I didn’t know you’re interested in guys. In ten minutes, the whole world will know about you being a homoual.” The lady said mischievously on the other line, chuckling as she quickly hung up on the businessman who was obviously stunned.

A small curve appeared on her lips. Satisfied, she went back in her car, driving off.

He is the almighty Lau Xianhua, also known as Henry, is one of Korea’s best businessmen. Other than his successful business, he can make most girls- even those with boyfriends and husbands – swoon over his undeniable charm.

Most businessmen would want to know his secret since he’s the most successful guys nowadays. Some would do everything they can just for the sake of doing anything they could use against him. Rumours and fake stories against him have tried to penetrate over the public but nobody bought the stories. Henry sure is hard to beat.

And for sure, this won’t be his end either,

--

Lau Xianhua, the eldest son of the Lau family was born on Guangzhou. He’s evil hidden in the form of innocence some of them said. He is merely a slave to everyone else who is much more powerful than him. He pleases everyone; He gives in to their desires.

It was his darkest secret.

Of course, they didn’t know about that.

Nobody should know about that.

It was his key to success.

His younger sister, Jenny glanced up at him. “That Sulli girl is trying to scare you again?”

“Yup. But she will never succeed. Besides, her evidence is obviously ‘photoshopped’.” He replied.

“You people seriously need to stop stepping on each other.” She murmured.

“People are vain lately.” He said. “Just like me. And you have to be like that because in the outside world, you can never succeed without being selfish.”

--

“This is all you got?” Donghae asked, throwing the brown envelope away across the room. “You know what, Miss Choi? I’m tired of giving you chances. Why don’t you just get out of this room right now before I even think about shooting you?” He said, expressionless.

"But..." The woman was cut off before she could even speak. A gun was pointed at her.

"Leave."

She entered the room as the other girl exited, obviously about to cry sooner or later.

“That was so harsh, oppa.” She told the older guy who’s currently frustrated. He looked up at her who’s currently making her way through his desk.

“Why are they not as good as y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter