Blanket

Scintilla; A collection of Anyber drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can never catch me!" I yelled, running down the school’s halls as she chased me not far behind. Wow. I never knew she would be this angry just because of a blanket- This is so not her at all.

“Kim Jongdae! Yah! Give that back to me!” I heard her yell. I chuckled then, wrapped her blanket around my neck as if it was a cape. “You’re so dead when I catch you!”

“I’m Shupeo Maen!” I increased my speed, running past a group of seniors who cluelessly glanced at each other, probably thinking that I’m an idiot running around pretending to be some super hero who’s being chased by a mad lady. Well, it is true that I look like an idiot but hey, you do everything for the sake of trolling.

If you all don’t know, trolling is a hard thing to do. I mean—You have to be real smart because you don’t know whatever will happen. At times, your plan fails so you need backups. Why? Because backup plans are really needed especially when you think your plan will fail. Backup plans gives more thrill too because at times, it’s the least they expected. And when you succeed on this one, you get a pretty awesome reward – Their priceless reactions.

“Jongdae!”

“Amber!” I yelled her name as well, laughing as she still chased me.

“Jongdae- ah! I really like you.” I stopped on my tracks, my grip on the blanket getting a little loose as her words registered on my mind.

Okay- This is unbelievable. The girl I like like likes me back like seriously like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter