No

Scintilla; A collection of Anyber drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Am-Noona!” Jackson greeted (or more like screamed) as he ran towards the older girl, attempting to hug her.

Amber Liu. Fans might not know but she’s actually one of the hotties in the K-industry. She gets both girls and boys screaming her name loudly, Female idols envying her closeness with male idols and male idols fighting to get her attention. She’s good at almost everything. Just don’t ask her about cooking because seriously, she’ll do nothing but rant about how hard it is not to burn those dishes, not to hurt herself holding the knife and not to actually make the food taste bad. She’s improving though since she started a job on Coreanos, one of the most famous coffee shops downtown. Currently, she’s Jackson’s beloved noona who is clueless about most of the weirdness that has been happening lately.

“No.” She stated coldly before the younger could even hug her. Of course, the younger stopped his tracks and pouted. It was the usual thing that he does whenever someone rejects him (And his undeniable love for Amber). He opened his mouth again, attempting to speak but was cut off with the girl’s squealing. “Bambaaaaaaam! Gosh I missed you—HEY!” He dragged Bambam beside him before the older could hug Bambam (And squish him to death).

Kunpimook Bhwakul Bambam. Yes, he’s so young and cute but darn. All the attention Amber could give that was supposed to be Jackson’s were stolen away by this cute creature. The younger glanced at him and gave him this same teasing look whenever he wins an argument or something. Maybe his thai friend is a devil of some sort. Jackson thought as he immediately let go of the younger’s arm. The younger stuck his tongue out as he went behind Jackson’s beloved noona.

Bambam has found it interesting on how Jackson easily gets jealous of him whenever Amber goes and favours his side. Of course, it was no secret that Jackson likes Amber a lot but he kept on denying it.  At first, it was only to confirm his suspicions about this but after a while, he decided to take this as an advantage since it was fun teasing and annoying his hyung who rarely gets annoyed. Well, it’s nothing wrong to play around a little, right?

“What?” Jackson blinked, acting so clueless and innocent as the older girl glared at him. “What’s wrong, noona?”

“Everything about you is wrong. You’re so weird.” She replied, the statement earning a laugh from Bambam.

“But Noon—“

“No.”

“I haven’t even—“

“No.” She said firmly.

“You’re so mean.” Jackson muttered, pouting and stomping his feet like some spoiled child.

“Well, I’m not that mean.” Amber muttered as well, imitating him. Bambam nodded in agreement.

“Where’s Mark?” She asked, looking at Bambam who just shrugged. “Aw. He promised me he’ll treat me to dinner tonight.” She pouted.

“So it’s true that you’re dating Mark?” Bambam asked which earned a loud laugh from Amber and a glare from Jackson. 

Mark Tuan: The idiot who silently steals Noonas’ attention. Yes, Jackson hated him for that especially when Amber was caught eating out with him and created this scandal wherein the media has been saying that he’s dating f(x)’s one- of- a- kind rapper, Amber Liu (W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter