Someone from the past~

I Belong To You

 

Intanck92: I still discussing with my own mind with the ending to be honest. I still don’t know whether I want to make YunHo happily married with Shin Hye or with Hye Ran instead. Hehehe..

MongZong: thank you!!!! You are one of my favorite commenter too!! Hahaha..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ChangMin just got out from the bathroom when he spots YooChun is sleeping soundly on the bed. He sits on the bed right beside YooChun and look at his bandaged hand.

“He must be in pain.”

He still remembers the feeling he had to go through when his arms also broken like YooChun, thanks to the fighter from Seoul that kneeled his shoulder when they met in Taekwon-Do Championship, making him fall hard on the floor and he ends up grabbing the first place while ChangMin won the second place.

“Be strong hyung, don’t worry Hye Ran will take of you. After she nags of course.”

He silently chuckled and left the room to search for something for both of them to eat for their lunch.

 

After breakfast, Hye Ran and YunHo enjoy their time by watching TV program, cuddling each other while holding a cup of hot chocolate as the temperature in Seoul already dropped to -3 degree Celsius. YunHo sometimes fed chips to Hye Ran and she does the same thing too. They act like they don’t even heard Shin Hye voice earlier in the morning. Maybe they just want to forget everything that happens outside from the house.

The TV shows the CF of Lee Seung Gi eating a muffin and deliciously his lips. Hye Ran gulped down her own saliva when she sees that and look up to see YunHo.

“Senior..”

He turns to her, “what?”

“Let’s go buy muffin!” She put away YunHo arms on her shoulder and jumped in excitement. She stands up and pulled YunHo hand but still the old man didn’t budge. “Palli~~~~” She tries it one more time.

“Why we have to buy when we can do it on our own?” He asks and strongly pulled back his hand making Hye Ran felled on him. She crossed her arms on YunHo chest, making her body follows YunHo breathing pace. 

“You know how to do it?” She blinked her eyes.

“Of course. Don’t you?”

Hye Ran shook her head, “I only know how to do kimchi jigae.” YunHo immediately widen his eyes, “really?”

She nodded her head. It’s not her fault actually, back in the days; she is really into cooking because she feels so jealous to see Shin Hye can cook well and her family showers Shin Hye with praises on her dishes. Unfortunately, Mrs. Park always shoved her out from the kitchen whenever she’s there. She knows she have the talent in cooking as she only read from the magazine how to do the kimchi jegae and the next day when she tries cooking it, YooChun sincerely praised her, telling her how delicious her stew is, even better than Shin Hye!

“Ok then! Let’s do it!” YunHo said and making Hye Ran stands up in excitement. YunHo pulled her hand back and once again she fells on YunHo.

“What?” She tries to stands up again by using her hand to help her however YunHo hold her both hand, “give me a kiss first.”

She grins and leaned in to give him a quick peck.

“waah!!”

He stands up excitedly making Hye Ran falls flat on the floor.

“SEONBAE!!!”

YunHo laughed while making his way to ChangMin kitchen, to find the ingredients to make the muffins. Hye Ran quickly stands up and skipped to the kitchen.

 

Surprisingly, ChangMin kitchen have all the ingredients to make the muffin, making the job easier for both of them. One thing though, did ChangMin will have the muffin tins?

“Dear, can you search for muffin tins?” He asked while simply looked around the kitchen. The ingredients already placed in top of the kitchen counter by YunHo.

“Sure. How does it look like?”

Hye Ran giggled when YunHo quickly make a face when he heard she said that. She of course know how it looks like, she just like to mess with YunHo, seeing how he crooked his eyebrows when he didn’t understand what the hell she is saying, how he pouts when he wants to ask for a kiss and how he acts when she pretend she didn’t listen to everything he said.

She ducked to open the small kitchen cabinet and surprised to see the muffin tins. She takes it out and put it beside the ingredients they took out earlier. “I’m surprised to see senior ChangMin has this kind of personality. I thought he just want to have a simple life. Just buy whatever he wants, not having any attention to dirty his hand.”

YunHo laughed, “Don’t think that you know about everyone Park Hye Ran.” He then asks Hye Ran to take a large bowl for him. She hands him and instead of saying a simple thanks, he leans in and give her a quick peck as his thank you.

“Stop with the kissing already. If we kiss too much then it will be no fun already.” Hye Ran complaints, making YunHo, who is sifting the flour with sugar, baking powder and salt into the large bowl stops and looks at her.

“Yah! It’s my way to shows some affectionate to you. How dare you answer like that?!” YunHo took the bowl away when Hye Ran wants to pour the milk before she puts the melted butter and eggs.

“yah yah! You almost make the milk almost spilled!” She slaps his arms, making YunHo shouts in pain.

Hye Ran giggled and sit on the kitchen counter while facing him, “let me do it!” she took charges of the bowl and put inside all the things that she missed just now into different bowl. She starts to beat the things in the bowl and when YunHo see how weak is she, he took charges back. Hye Ran keep looking at YunHo with the big bowl and smiling to herself.

YunHo keeps on looking at the bowl, but from the corner of his eyes, he saw she is smiling. “Why are you smiling alone?”

She crossed her legs and clasps her hands together and put it under her chin, “this is the first time I notice how y you are.”

The statement makes YunHo stops from beating the bowl and focus on her; he puts the bowl away and leans in while his both hands be his support at the same time not making Hye Ran has the way to runs away. Hye Ran at first wants to leans in too, but she immediately backed away when she saw YunHo eyes is different from usual.

“W-Why are yo-you leaning in?”

She slightly pushes YunHo chest using her both hands. Of course, being the strong man here, he didn’t budge at all; instead he holds both Hye Ran hands. YunHo leans and leans until their nose touch, Hye Ran closed her eyes, expecting her first real kiss with him, but after waiting and waiting, the kiss that she expects never come.

Instead, she feels YunHo hot breath at her ear, he whispers, “I’m always y!”

“BWOH!!! YAHH!!”

YunHo starts to laugh out loud leaving Hye Ran blushed thinking that she is going to get a kiss. He put his both hand on her both cheeks and slightly squished her, “I want a kiss now!”

He leans in again and pecks on her lips. “Let’s continue!”

After the mixture mix well, YunHo makes a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour the milk mixture that Hye Ran done just now, all at once. He asks for a fork and Hye Ran quickly gives him as the sink is near to her. The mixture that YunHo is stirring now slowly turned to white and fluffy means it already become moistened, he stops as he doesn’t want to over stir it. Hye Ran suddenly has a different idea when she sees the white mixture in the bowl.

“Senior, look! Santa!”

She points to the door and YunHo quickly turn behind and she quickly scoops some in the bowl. YunHo frowns and makes an annoyed face then turns back, “What a-”

Hye Ran quickly smacks the mixture in her hand on YunHo lower part of the face, under the nose till his chin. He is looking completely like a santa!

“THERE! SANTA!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!”

She laughs as loud as she can when she see how annoyed he is. He at first wants to mad at her but seeing how happy she’s laughing, he hold it in him. There’s no way he have the heart to take away the happiness on her face. He scoops some using his index finger and put it on Hye Ran nose.

“oh!”

Hye Ran eyes crossed when she try to look it on her nose. YunHo chuckled when he sees her eyes. He leans in and kisses Hye Ran lips, making her face also smudge with the white thingy.

“owh senior~~~”

She turns the water tap and wipes it away, YunHo also joined her.

Next, after they done wiping their face, Hye Ran helps YunHo to scoop some batter and put it in the muffin tins which YunHo had already put the paper liners. Finished, YunHo puts the muffin tins into the oven which already been pre heated earlier.

Since it takes only 18 to 20 minutes to bake, they decided to just stay in the kitchen while cleans up all the mess they did earlier. They surprisingly work in silence despite how much noise they did during the muffin making sessions. Hye Ran wipes the kitchen counter and wants to toss the dirty clothe into the sink, unfortunately, at that time YunHo is standing up and the dirty clothe ends up on YunHo face.

“Oppsy!”

She slowly backs away, afraid that YunHo will grab and do god knows what on her. YunHo takes away the piece of cloth and throws it in the sink; his eyes immediately search for the small petite girl. Once found, he composed his steps to her who apparently is hiding in the toilet.

The thing about Hye Ran is, when she is afraid, she forgets to do the most important thing. It can be she will trip over when she is running away from someone or maybe accidentally dropped her phone which she might need later. And guess what, this time; she forgot to lock the door.

“Park Hye Ran.. Come out now!”

H e knocked on the door many times. He is not going to hurt her though, he just want to mess with her. “No!!” He heard the doctor inside replied him; he knocks on the door again and hold the door knob.

“Y-”

He is actually wants to keep twisting the door knob when suddenly the door open, revealing Hye Ran is sitting on the toilet lid while crossing her legs.

“Ah!!”

She screams when YunHo opens the water taps and splash a handful of water at her, making her face wet as well as her hair! YunHo continues to splash some more despite how loud Hye Ran is shouting.

They are having their moment in the toilet; totally forgetting about the muffins in the oven which looks like is near to done. 2 minutes after that, the top of the 12 muffins in the oven already cracked, indicating that the muffins already done. However, things might turns well if Hye Ran actually set the time sharply at 20 minutes, unfortunately, she accidentally pressed 40 minutes without she realizes about it.

“aah!! Senior~~~~” Hye Ran long sleeve shirt already half wet while YunHo hair already dripping waters. She is going to throws a small bucket of water at him when she accidentally sniffed unpleasant smell.

She crooked her nose and asks YunHo to stops. She looks up, “did you just fart?”

“What! No!” he fingers his hair from blocking his view. “Do you?”

“Of course not!”

Suddenly it hit them, they look at each other with widen eyes and shouts,

“MUFFINS!!!!!”

 

YooChun wakes up and see no presence of ChangMin in their room. They actually want to get separated room, but since it’s the festive season, the resort is fully booked. They sure are lucky when somebody cancelled their reservations. On top of that, they got separate bed, so it’s fine for them. He slowly stands up and winced when he feels pain in his arms. He grabs himself a glass of water and gulp down while his eyes still searching for ChangMin, in case he missed him.

ChangMin actually takes a stroll outside, enjoying the view while clearing something in his mind. He always thinks that he is bad luck in love. For example, his first crush, Park Hye Ran. Luckily he can put a closure on his feeling although it takes months. Recently, this person keep visiting his mind, making he tired with all this drama again. Drama because the girl actually is in love with Jung YunHo, his best friend who keeps getting the girl that he likes. No, he’s not blaming him neither holding a grudge towards him; he will never ever do that. But, this time, his feelings for Shin Hye is getting stronger day by day. He of course tried to push it away considering that she is soon to be YunHo bride. However, no matter how much he pushes it away, the feeling will found its way back to his heart and mind. This time it feels different.  He clearly knows that Shin Hye treats him not more than a friend and oppa, but the feeling he got always seem so real? He doesn’t know himself.

 

He slides the card and when the green lights up, he opens the door, only to see YooChun is struggling to hold the chopsticks to eat since he hurts his right arms. YooChun saw him and let out a relieved sigh. “Thank God you are here. Palli help me to eat. I’m soo hungry!”

ChangMin chuckled to see YooChun act childishly in front of him. He used to share all the things with YooChun before. However when things become like this, he dare not to talk to him about his feelings. Afraid that YooChun will misunderstood him or worse, plans that he will take Shin Hye away to let YunHo and Hye Ran get married. Just having the thoughts is already making him shiver.

He backs to reality when YooChun shoved the chopsticks into his hand.

“YooChunnie hyung, say ahh~~”

“Ah~~~”

 

They have been glaring at each other with the wet hair and wet shirts since the moment they rescued their burned muffins. The vanilla muffins has already turned to chocolate muffins since the while muffins are burned.

“It’s your fault.” YunHo murmurs.

“No, it’s your fault.”

She glares him.

“acchoo!!”

YunHo quickly went forward to her when he saw she is sneezing just now. Hye Ran wipes her nose using her wet shirt and finally she noticed that she have been wearing wet shirts for almost half an hour.

“Aish. I should change earlier!”

YunHo grabs the towel in the maid room right beside the kitchen. He put it on top of Hye Ran head and helps her to dry her long hair; Hye Ran starts to sniffle when he did that. After almost done, he pushes her to the stairs, “Go get change!”

She lightly kicks his leg before runs to upstairs.

 

YunHo on the other hand, sighed when he see the burned muffin. “This is the first time I make burned muffins!” He wants to throw it but stops, not having the feeling to throw it anymore. He put it in the oven and left it in there.

While he’s upstairs, the phone rings again, of course nobody heard it as they probably in the bathroom.

yah! Why you no pick the phone up? YunHo! You are my house don’t you? Aha! That’s good! Here’s the surprise, we will be back earlier than we planned! So wait for us okay!!

And then ChangMin evil laughed can be heard.

“Yah!! Why are you telling them that we will come back earlier? Then they of course make a plan, denying the fact that they spend time together.”

YooChun knocked on ChangMin head.

“Oh yeah! Why I don’t think of that!!” He rubs his head while continue feeding YooChun.

 

He looked at his wrist watch, the time is 6pm, still early, he thought. Learning his lesson for that day, he knocks on Hye Ran door.

“Come in.”

She silently laughed when she notices that YunHo is knocking on her door instead come barging in like usual. She, who is wearing a track suit with long sleeve shirt and a sweater to keep her warm, is sitting on the bed, turns to her back, “yes?”

Just when YunHo wants to answer it, Hye Ran sneezed again for 5th time maybe?

He straight away sits beside her on the bed and put his hand on her forehead, “fever?”

Hye Ran puts away his hand and shakes her head, “cold maybe. By the way, why are you looking for me?”

“I thought I want to take you out tonight, you know, just take a night stroll. However, since you are not feeling well, you better rest then.” He stands up, ready to leave her.

“anee.. I want to go out!” They both smiled towards each other before YunHo leaves the room to let her change. 

 

They are in the middle of the busy street of DongDaemun, where many people are spending their night time with shopping, or just taking a night stroll, some of them are just got back from their work place and having a date with their partners, not to mention some teens are just partying with their friends in the nightclub.

Hye Ran and YunHo walk side by side while holding hands on the street. YunHo eyes couldn’t stop from staring at Hye Ran and sometimes glanced at their hand as this is the first time they take a walk in the sea of people. Totally feels like it’s their first date in high school. Meanwhile, Hye Ran couln’t stop from admiring the pretty clothes the street vendor sell.

“You want that? I can buy it for you!”

YunHo grabs the shirt that Hye Ran holds and shoved it to the ahjumma that sells it. Hye Ran grabs back the shirt and put it on the plastic table that she took before and pushes YunHo away while smiling awkwardly to the ahjumma.

“Yah! What are you doing?” He asks while turning his head. Hye Ran stops from pushing him. “Senior, what are you trying to do actually?” She sniffles and continues, “You already do that for almost 7 times already! I can buy it using my own money.”

“But I want to buy it for you….” He wrapped his arms around Hye Ran neck, “I never get the chance to buy a thing for you.”

When hearing those words, Hye Ran heart grew soft. It’s true; they never buy each other present or something. The time that they spend after they reunited is so short. They met in autumn and in winter; YunHo will get married to someone else already. She took the chance by caressing YunHo right cheek and YunHo seems so comfortable with it because he slowly closes his eyes, enjoying the touch.

“If you said it like that, let’s buy something that will be our memories for tonight.”

After she said that, she immediately sneezed, luckily she manages to covers her nose and mouth, otherwise YunHo face will be the target.

“Araso!”

He jogs to the small restaurant there and asks for a tissue. When he comes back, he took Hye Ran hand and wipes her palm.

“Gumawo.” She planted a kiss on his cheek. YunHo nodded and pull the hoodie to covers her head.

“Khaja!”

He holds Hye Ran back and walk together to explore the street.

While they are walking, YunHo starts to notice the fashion that every couple wears. He notices the couple hoodie, the couple big size spectacles, couple shoes, couple snowcaps and couple shirts. He quickly takes a look at them both. What are they wearing are totally different although they have the same style!  Hye Ran with her sneakers, long track suit and thick green winter jacket while he wears black colored jean and checkered shirt and thick blue winter jacket. (Like above! :P) the only thing that they can tell people that they are in a relationship is that they are holding each other hands.

Totally different!

He then grabs Hye Ran to the NII boutique that is situated behind these street vendors and immediately searches what he is aiming for, couple hoodie! Hye Ran who is already gets used to grab of all the sudden by him only follow where he takes.

“Excuse me miss, can you find us a pair of couple hoodie? ”

She questioningly looks at YunHo and the worker gives her best smile and leads the way to the hoodie section. YunHo eyes immediately fell on the white hoodie with words written, “Just married

“Can we have that?”

He points to the hoodie and Hye Ran immediately refused by shaking her head side to side hardly. She grabs YunHo and kicks his right leg to make him bend so that his ear reaches .

“Are you crazy? What if unnie saw this? What if your umma saw this? Wouldn’t we be dead meat?” She whispers and the saleswoman gives them both a weird smile.

How weird! I never saw a girlfriend treats her boyfriend so harsh like that…

“Then? Help me to choose one! I want to wear it with you tonight!” He steps his right and left feet while pouting, totally like a child didn’t get his candy. She sighed and quickly walks to the row of hoodie.

After pushing half of the hoodie on the row, she finally found a hoodie that she thinks it’s perfect.

“How about this?”

She twirls and shows it to YunHo. He face lit up and he grabs the male version of the hoodie and after pay for both hoodie, they quickly get change.

After 5 minutes, they both got out from the boutique and their head held high, looking down to everyone, proudly shows to everyone that they also can blend with other couple although their age seems a lil bit older.

The words, ‘You are mine’ on YunHo hoodie while Hye Ran’s ‘you know I do’ quickly gain few interest of the couple that passed by. Not because the word are printed in large font, but it’s because the big fat heart arrow are pointing to each other, Park Hye Ran and Jung YunHo.

Just when they are in their show off mode, yHy Hye Ran eyes caught someone that really looks familiar to her. Her sudden stops makes YunHo turn to look at her. “What’s wrong?”

“I think I saw someone I knew….” She trailed off, don’t know what to say anymore as she not sure whether that’s the right person.

They walked by the roadside to enjoy the night that full with colours as Christmas is coming soon and tries random food along the street. At that time, they enjoyed to see parents buying gifts for their kids, couples enjoy the night breeze while romantically hugging each other arms, friends hanging out together and others. Hye Ran is going to hugs YunHo arms when suddenly her purse being snatched by someone then the person runs fast, leaving her behind. 

Instead of shouting, asking for help, Hye Ran immediately chases the snatcher despite her weak body as she caught a cold earlier. YunHo who is at that time are going to order hot drinks for them, immediately follow her.

“Park Hye Ran!!”

He shouts from behind but of course Hye Ran didn’t answer him. She keeps chasing the snatcher and thanks to her stamina, she is now close to the snatcher. YunHo also easily catch up with her, they are now running side by side. Many people are watching them as it’s weird to see people running in the middle of busy street.

“What happen?”

He asks and takes a breath, “My purse got snatched!”

“what??!! Haizz!! Why are you not telling me earlier?”

“Don’t ask me question right now! I will be tired later, let me catch him first!”

They both keep running and when Hye Ran feels confidents with her gap with the snatcher, she throw herself and she perfectly landed on the snatcher back, making him face kiss the pavement road.

“ah!” He winced in pain when Hye Ran skillfully put her right arms around his neck and slightly raised her arm, making the snatcher have a hard time to breathe. YunHo quickly snatched Hye Ran’s purse from the man grip and shoved it in his hoodie pocket.

Hye Ran makes the man stand and just when she wants to see his face since he coves it with the low cap that he wears, the man took the chance by elbowing Hye Ran stomach and push hard Hye Ran. Making her fall on the ground while her head accidentally hits the roadside cement.

Seeing the man hurt his lady, he quickly makes a move by kicking hard on the man stomach. The man fights back by punching YunHo face.

Aish! Why is this man so strong?!!

Hye Ran stands up, intending to help YunHo, however she feels something is dripping on her right hand.

She gasps when she saw the red liquid, she opens to calls YunHo name, but none come out. Suddenly her view becomes pitch black and next thing she knows that she is falling on the ground. YunHo didn’t give his attention to her as he is so busy kicking the man many people are starts to gather around them as they both caused a scene there. From the looks of it, YunHo seems to wins him in any minute although his mouth already bleeds. Just when he wants to continue to punch the man, few police officers are rushing to them both. He quickly takes the chance to land one hard punch on his face and that punch makes him fall hard on the ground.

“That’s for pushing my girl!!”

He spits the blood on the road and watch the police officers handcuffed the man. He turns back and his eyes widened in shocked when he see Hye Ran is lying on the ground, her head is bleeding and from the small pool of the blood, it seems she already lost lot of blood. He tries to search for his phone but couldn’t find it. Then it hits him that their phones are in his car, switched off.

Just when he wants to ask the people there, a teenage girl comes to her, “Don’t worry sir. I already called the ambulance!”

He quickly said thanks and quickly turns back to Hye Ran, shaking that emotionless body, “Hye Ran ah.. Please open your eyes..”

Not until 5 minutes, the ambulance comes and took them both away. In the ambulance, the paramedics do their works however, one thing for sure, YunHo never let go of Hye Ran hand.

 

Left right, left right, YunHo never once takes the time to sit down and waits for Hye Ran. Instead, he keeps walking in front of the emergency room. The red light on top of the door makes his heart heartbeats goes wild! He wants to call YooChun and tell him about Hye Ran, but he didn’t as he afraid that he will be worried sick and have to cut short his trip with ChangMin.

During the waiting period, he can’t stop blaming himself. He was sure that is God’s sign for making Hye Ran have a cold so that they will not going anywhere that night, but it’s his stubbornness takes control of him. He just wants to takes a night stroll with Hye Ran. Who knows it will turn out like this!

Finally, after almost an hour, the red light dimmed. YunHo quickly stands in front of the door, waiting for the doctor to tell Hye Ran condition.

The door was pushed from inside and reveal a doctor in around 50 years old maybe? He took off the mask and smiled when he see how worried YunHo is. He puts his hand on YunHo shoulder, “Don’t worry, your wife is safe. She is just too weak because she’s having the cold. And luckily you brought here earlier, otherwise we might be losing her since she lost a lot of blood. The wound is small but she’s bleeding a lot because it hits her old wound. Don’t worry, I already stitched it. You can meet her after she has been transferred.”

YunHo sighed in relieved after he heard what the doctor said, one thing is he not really like though, “doctor, can she be discharged?”

The old man smiled again, “when she wakes up, you asks for the nurse to check her up. If she’s fine, then you can bring her back home.”

He nodded his head while smiling, “Thanks doctor.”

“No worries, take a good care of your wife okay.”

With that he left. YunHo smiled bashfully when he heard the doctor mention Hye Ran is his wife.

Come to think of it, we are like newlyweds. 

 

Hye Ran feels a huge pain on her head! She slowly opens her eyes and the blur image comes to clear and she looks around.

“This is hospital..” She murmurs.

She put her hand on her head and starts to force herself to remember what happen before she got in the hospital.

“Oh yeah, I’m with senior when accidentally fall.”

She winced in pain when she feels a short pain in her stomach. She looks around and sees no YunHo. At first she is calmly waits for him. However, after 10 minutes of waiting, he still didn’t shows up. 

She is about to cry when suddenly YunHo opens the door and enter while rubbing his stomach. He turns around and quickly went to her and hugs her tightly, Hye Ran also return the hug.

“Do you know how worried I am?” He caressed her long hair.

“I’m sorry..” She sniffles. “By the way, where did you go just now?”

YunHo gulped when he heard that, “Err…”

Hye Ran broke the hug and eyes him suspiciously, “yah yah.. Why are you looking at me like that?” YunHo makes a shocked face.

“Jung YunHo… is you flirting with other woman?!”

He immediately widened his eyes, “what??!! Of course not!! I was in the toilet, doing my business. Thanks to the random food that you asked me to tried!!”

Realizing he just said something that embarrass him, he covers his mouth quickly, on the other side, Hye Ran is laughing out loud until she have to put her hand on her stomach as it hurts when she laugh. She laughed until there are some tears forming in her eyes.

“Enough already!”

She is about to continue her laugh when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

 

Author’s note:  Thanks for the comments girls!! One thing though, this will be my last update until I got my laptop back. The thing is, I have to enrolled in my Uni next Monday (not after X-mas!!) and I thought I don’t want to bring my lappy yet as I don’t know how’s the rules there. So, I’m sorry!! However! I will try my best to update it later! Believe me please! You don’t know how much paper I wasted to write down the plot for this story, you can asks my mom as she keeps on nagging me using too much paper!! LOL! If you miss me, you know where to find me! Hehe. Either my twitter or my tumblr, but still I need my lappy to be able to online >.

p/s: i think my AN is getting longer chapter by chpater right? sorry!! it's bcoz i love you girls sooo much!! XDDD