Unexpected Guest!

I Belong To You

 

Nisrandom: Yeah. She is. Unfortunately, she will suffer until the end of this story! T_T

nizzyool: HEY YOU!!! Haha!! Finally! I thought you already bored with my story! Aww, too bad nizzyool, I win this time; Kim RyeoWook is not Kim JaeJoong. Haha.. finally I write something is unexpected by you!

Acidalia: that’s YunHo character in this story, he is a momma boy. Instead listening to his dad, Mr. Jung actually listens to his only son, who is the biggest Hye Ran and YunHo shipper! Haha

 MongZong: indeed Hye Ran is hurting! Don’t worry, he will tell her everything....later!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Meet me at the stall where we met last time

YooChun Hyung”

ChangMin threw his phone on the bed. “Such a bossy hyung!” He grabs his brown leather jacket and a pair of black sneakers under his bed. “Aha! New sneakers, he is going jealous like hell!” ChangMin laughed evilly while wearing his brand new sneakers.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Senior..”  Hye Ran knocked on the door again. “Are you okay?”

ChangMin was startled by the sudden knock and immediately try to stop from laughing, he ends up coughing.

“Are you okay?” Hye Ran knocked again.

She laughed when she heard him coughed nonstop. “Who told you to laugh like that?”

She then enters her room, switching on the laptop that she borrowed from ChangMin earlier.

 ChangMin checked himself last time in front of the mirror, “why am I so handsome?” He then chuckled to himself.

KNOCK KNOCK

“Wae yo?” Hye Ran didn’t even bother to open the door.

“I’m going out for a while.”

“Ok! Oh yeah, I won’t wait for you.”

ChangMin make a face, “araso! I don’t even ask you!”

Hye Ran giggled and when she hears the stepping down sound, she continues surfing the net.

“Ah! I should check the hospital first!” she stands up and walked to her wardrobe where she hangs her bags. She is searching for the paper that Prof Lee gave her last time.

“ah! Found it!”

She zipped back her bag and put the paper right beside the laptop. She click the home button on her browser and Google page come out.

NEW YORK GENERAL HOSPITAL

She typed the word down and clicks the search button. In few seconds, many pictures and news article appears.  She clicks on the 1st link which is the hospital official website. 

“Sounds good!” she takes out her pocket notebook and starts to jot down the info that she thinks it are important.

 

“I DON’T AGREE!!!” Mrs. Jung yelled for second time because of the same reason on that night. “It clearly means she wants to spend her holiday with you. Are you staying because of that girl?” YunHo closed his eyes. “Umma,” he opens it back. “Hye Ran doesn’t have anything to do with the reason I don’t want to go to Paris. It’s just stupid!”

Mr. Jung has been silencing himself for almost half an hour, watching his son and his wife bickering about this Paris trip. “Then tell me why you don’t want to go to Paris?”

YunHo and Mr. Jung sighed together, “umma! I have been telling you countless times already! Appa has given me many works to do! That’s all!” That is one of the reasons; another reason is that he really doesn’t have the mood to go on a vacation since his life is pretty miserable right now.

“I don’t believe it!” Mrs. Jung crossed her arms. The maids that supposed to serve their drink just stood there, they didn’t even dare to say word ‘maam’ because they are too afraid of Mrs. Jung.

“Enough.” Mr. Jung stands up and walks to the stairs. “YunHo will stay here no matter what.” He sternly said and climbed up the stairs.

Mrs. Jung silenced herself. When Mr. Jung already speaks in his stern voice, there’s nobody can change his decision. YunHo is smiling in victory to his mom and silently thanked his dad. Mrs. Jung walks to him and pinch his arms.

“Umma!! It hurts!!” he roughly caressed his arms.

“You are lucky this time!”

 

“Yo!” ChangMin smacked on YooChun back, making that poor guy cough on his drinks. He glares at him and ChangMin immediately received a punch on his stomach.

“Thank you.” The young pilot mockingly said. He turns to the ahjumma who is busy frying the midnight snack, “ahjumma!!! Give me, the most handsome man here two bottles of soju and 2 plates of tteobukki.”

The ahjumma turn around and when she saw ChangMin, she let out a small laugh first before answering, “Araso!!”

YooChun shook his head, this guy has never change, he thought. ChangMin hold the soju bottle with both his hand and poured it in YooChun tiny glass. YooChun drinks it in one shot and make a satisfying sound, white smoke coming out from his mouth.

He then takes the bottle and pours it in ChangMin glass. “Thanks hyung!” ChangMin also did the same like YooChun earlier.

“Why you want to meet me?” The ahjumma come and served the order that ChangMin made earlier. “Thanks ahjumma.” The old lady smiles to him and left them both.

“Do you know about the Paris trip?” YooChun put one hot tteobukki in his mouth. ChangMin chew on the food and shake his head. “Who is going to Paris?”

YooChun scoffed first before mentioning all the names that are going. ChangMin widened his eyes. He doesn’t believe it! How can a mature adult do that to Hye Ran? Her parent to be exact. Even him, the person that doesn’t blood related with her feels sorry to her until he willing to not go to his office to do his work, and them? Her parent can happily plan a trip to Paris?

“You know, for the first time I feel ashamed to be their son.” YooChun gulped down couple of glasses. “I thought they already accept Hye Ran as their daughter. But no. outsider will forever be an outsider.”

ChangMin looked at him and feels pity. Is this the feeling for having parent? He silently wishes that is he has parent right now, please don’t make them behave like YooChun’s and YunHo’s. YooChun took out his wallet and put the picture of Hye Ran and him on the plastic table. ChangMin took it and scanned the picture. That is the graduation picture of Hye Ran.

“At that time, I’m the only one who wants to take picture with her. My parent already left us both to celebrate with Shin Hye. I was in the car at that time and wonder why they didn’t ask Hye Ran to follow them too. They said she is busy looking for teachers, but I caught her sitting under the tree while smiling to whoever passed her. When I called her name, she seems so happy. Nope, happy isn’t the right word to describe how she looks at that time. It’s like she has found light in her dark world. That’s when I promised myself to protect her no matter what. Always stay by her side. ”

ChangMin couldn’t say a word at all. He doesn’t believe that small petite girl has gone through a lot of things. YooChun looked at him and chuckled a bit, “you don’t believe it right? The perfect Park family actually has a selfish side of them.”

“Is Shin Hye treating her like that too?”

YooChun shook his head. “Nope. She is too naïve to realize what actually happen. I never once blame her though. She is so gullible, trusting every single word that my parent said. It’s my parent the one who to blame here.”

He closed his eyes and takes a deep breath; the chilly feeling went down to his spine. “I spend too much time with Hye Ran until I don’t realize that my feelings for her are getting stronger.”

ChangMin gulped his drink. “What do you mean by your feelings for her?”

YooChun look at him with thousand of meaning. “Are you saying-”

YooChun nodded his head. “I like her on Day 1 since she becomes Shin Hye best friend.” He said while making number 1 using his index finger. “I was mesmerized by her cuteness at that time.” He laughed to himself. “I thought that is a temporarily feeling. But who knows the feeling is getting stronger until she suddenly steps into my family as my sister.”

ChangMin suddenly let out a chuckle too. “That’s funny. How attractive Hye Ran is until she can attract hyung, me and YunHo to like her?” YooChun smiled, “you like her too?”

He nodded his head, “but I stop when I knew YunHo is having a feeling on her.” he eats some more tteobukki. “Is Hye Ran that pretty?”

“Nope!” YooChun shook his head. “Her body is not even y!”

“Tell me about it!” ChangMin exclaimed!

In the end, they talk bad things about Hye Ran on how unattractive she is, how uny she is, how she sleeps with opens during her high school year, about she didn’t even know how to wear heels and stuff like that. By doing that, each of them is having the thought to put a closure in their feelings on that young doctor. They agreed on thing though, that is to protect Hye Ran and give her family as many as they can.

“aachooo!!!” Hye Ran wipes her nose using the tissues. “Is somebody talking bad about me?”

 

Shin Hye wakes up early that morning and remember that she hasn’t told YunHo that she can’t pick up the ring since she will be going back to Paris this afternoon. She is going to text him when an idea suddenly comes into her mind. She scrolled the phone book and when she saw the name that appears in her mind just now, she quickly text the person.

“Meet me at Lotte Mall tomorrow. Lunch hour!”

 

ChangMin knocked on Hye Ran door and receive no respond. He opens the door and finds her still sleeping on the bed.

“Doesn’t she need to go to work?”

He walks to her and using his right leg, he slightly kicks on her legs. “Park Hye Ran!”

Hye Ran tossed to the other side of the bed. “Don’t disturb me senior. I’m sleepy..” She said it in her sleepy voice.

ChangMin kicks her now. “If you don’t wake up, I’m going to call YunHo to come here.”

Hye Ran randomly takes one of her pillows and throws it. Of course she doesn’t hit him since she doesn’t even look at where she is throwing.

“Oh ho. You want to play hard don’t you? Wait a minute!” ChangMin walks back to his room and take his phone. He stands beside her bed and scroll his phone book to search for the name.

“Jung YunHo”

At that time, Hye Ran already falls back asleep. He pressed the call button and once he heard the dialing tone, he quickly put it on Hye Ran ear.

“Yoboseyo…”

Her eyes quickly widened! Her long messy hair covers her face, but still she can see ChangMin is trying to suppress his laughter because YunHo still on the line.

“Yoboseyo…”

ChangMin heard YunHo voice and he quickly put it the loudspeaker mode. “YunHo ah, please ask your sister in-law get ready to go to work.”

Hye Ran clearly heard YunHo clears his throat. She threw her blanket to the side and said,

 “I-”

“Park Hye Ran, please get up and get ready to go to work.”

Hye Ran startled by his voice. She fixed her hair and looked at ChangMin.

“ChangMin, stop playing with her. go make her some breakfast or something.”

He is about to say something when Hye Ran butts in, “You are not my oppa or anyone. Don’t interfere in my life.”

She pushed ChangMin out from her room and locked the door. YunHo heard the loud bump sound.

“I’m hanging up.”YunHo said before the line went off.

ChangMin just stand there, surprised with the two of them attitude towards each other.

 

“Umma appa!!” Shin Hye opens the door and see her umma zip the luggage. “Done?”

Mrs. Park nodded her head. Shin Hye hears the waters sound in the bathroom. “Shower?”

“Yes. Are you done with the packing?” Shin Hye nodded her head too.

She closed the door back and calls her future mother in-law.

Yoboseyo.. Good morning omonim. It’s Shin Hye.”

Mrs. Jung happily smiled when she heard the voice. “Oh Shin Hye ah. What’s the matter?”

“Omonim, are you done with the packing?”

Mrs. Jung looked at her three maids that are in the middle of putting her stuff in the luggage. “I’m in the middle of packing. Why?”

“Oh, nothing. Just want to ask omonim condition. I’ll meet you at the airport okay.”

“Okay!”

 

Hye Ran went down with her knee length sweat pants and her grey hoodie. She saw ChangMin is in the kitchen, frying something. She is still sleepy because of staying up late last night. Apparently, the hospital she is going to transfer to is one of the best hospitals in New York City. Luckily she can speak English fluently; otherwise, she really is in big problem! Remember about New York, she hasn’t told anyone about her transfers, including Ye Eun. She is thinking whether she should tell ChangMin or not when suddenly ChangMin served the food on the kitchen bar.

“Yah! At least help me with the serving!”

Hye Ran glares at him before she stands up and helps him. She is standing beside ChangMin when suddenly ChangMin dropped down the spoon. He bends down to pick it up and he suddenly glances at Hye Ran legs.

“Yah~”

Hye Ran looked down, “what?”

ChangMin stands up and put the spoon in the sink, “You have a pair of beautiful legs!” She let out a small giggle. “Are you still not fully awake senior?”

He takes one more look on Hye Ran exposed leg. “Seriously. Your skin is quite good too.” He of course knows about it because the flight attendants always talk about how to maintain their long legs since their uniform always exposed their leg, ChangMin sometimes joined the conversation too with other co-pilots.

“Then? What’s the point?” Hye Ran takes a sit.

“Then… ” ChangMin sit beside her, “Why you don’t want to wear skirts? Mini skirts? Shorts? Dress? Or other stuff, to show off some skin.”

She looks at him like he is crazy. “Senior, if you want to see that, just go to the night clubs, there even some women who didn’t even wear bra!”

ChangMin somehow blushed when he heard that. “Y-Yah! I’m not talking about that!” he starts to fan himself on the face.  

She smiled, “I don’t want to. Just because.” She shuts him off when she saw him opens his mouth. “And I have a scar under my knee.”

He immediately bends down and pulled her sweat pants. “yahh!!!” Hye Ran smacked on his head. “My pants almost pulled off!”

ChangMin chuckled and eat a toast. “Can you show me?”

Hye Ran sighed and pulled a bit her pants on her knee, quickly revealed her knee. “There.”

He bends down once again and carefully examined it. “It looks like burn scar. What happen? It’s pretty bad.”

She put another toast in after finished the first one. “I don’t even know. I think it happens when I was sick the day after I graduate. Umma said I was sleep walking. However, that’s weird. I never caught myself woke up at somewhere else beside my bed. When I asked her again, she said it was I fell when I was little. In the end, I just don’t bother to ask since the answers will be different each time I asked.”

ChangMin sits back and while gulping his milk, he stared at the scar with various thoughts keep popping in his head.

 

Oppa, I’m already in the plane, I just want to inform you before I switch off my phone. Take a really good care of yourself oppa. Once I finish my work, I will be back to Seoul! I will be missing you!

Son, we and Shin Hye and her family are already in the plane. Take care.

 YunHo makes a face when he reads the message and continue slurping his ramen. Since his maids also take a leave until his mom comes back, he is alone in the house.

He washed the bowl and flopped on the sofa while switching on the TV. For 10 minutes, he keeps switching channels as no TV program attracts him to watch it. Feeling so bored, he switched off the TV and scanned the 1st floor of his house.

“I have everything.” He said to himself.

“But why I feel so empty inside?” he sighed and lied down on the 3 seat sofa. He takes out his phone from his pocket and search for Hye Ran picture that he secretly took when she took care of him in the hospital last time.

“I miss you.”

He said to the picture before slowly closed his eyes and dozed off.

 

“Hyung, do you think YunHo is going to Paris too?” ChangMin stuffed the second tteobukki in his mouth after ordering the third plates. YooChun shook his head, “he sent me a message earlier, saying that he is not going to Paris.”

“Hye Ran not going too.” ChangMin mumbled and just when he wants to gulp down his soju, he saw YooChun is looking at him. “What?”

YooChun smiled naughtily to him. “Hyung, don’t smile at me like that. I don’t like you in that way ok!” the architect quickly smacked his head when he said that. “pabo! I have an idea!”

“ooww!!!”

“Let them both meet while everyone is out of town!” CHangMin face light up when he heard the idea. “How about us?”

“It’s already been a long time I have been skiing. Want to join me?”

Once again, ChangMin face light up! Skiing is one of his hobbies too! YooChun stand up, making ChangMin face him.

“Since I gave out such a brilliant idea, you should pay for tonight!” YooCHun quickly walked away leaving ChangMin sitting there, speechless.

“HYUNG!!!!”

 

Hye Ran waved goodbye to ChangMin after he dropped her off at Lotte Mall. She really doesn’t want to go here, especially to pick Shin Hye ring, but she already promised her. She reluctantly stepped on the elevator and wait for her to reach the second floor.

“Where is she?” Just like on cue, Shin Hye queued message arrive at her phone, saying that she has something to do and can’t meet her so she send her the ring serial code.

“Hi. I come to pick for this ring.” Hye Ran gives the worker a piece of paper that contains the ring serial code since she doesn’t have the actual receipt.

“I’m sorry miss. We need to see the actually receipt since the ring is exclusive.” The worker gives back the piece of paper.

“Shoot!” Hye Ran folds the paper back and put it in her purse. She takes out her phone and tried to call Shin Hye, but Shin Hye switched off her phone.

“Hi, this please.” YunHo showed the worker the receipt and scanned the shop while waiting for the worker. He spotted a petite lady there but quickly ignores her when he saw the worker is coming out from the room behind the counter.

“Sir, your wife forgot to bring the receipt, luckily you bought the receipt.” The worker smiles. “I’m sorry, my wife?” YunHo asks. The worker nodded his head and pointed to the lady behind him. He turned around and surprised to meet the pair of eyes that he never forgets until he dies. The petite lady also surprised to meet him there. YunHo clears his throat,

“Park Hye Ran.”

Hye Ran quickly put her phone in her purse and walked out from the jewelry shop.

“Hye Ran waits!” YunHo grabs the paper bag before chased her.

She walks away because she knows, if she stay, she will never be able to hold herself, no way! YunHo is her weakness. He’s her everything.

“Hye Ran, wait!”

She heard the voice; the voice that always makes her heart goes crazy. The voice that making her fall for him, hard.

After walking quickly for a while, she didn’t YunHo voice anymore. Maybe he has stop following her, she thought. She let out a relieved sigh and walks in normal speed. Few steps more, she accidentally tripped on her shoelace.

“Oww!” She rubbed her and squats down to tie her shoelace.

She is about to finish it when suddenly she saw a pair of sneakers stopped right in front of her. She gulped down her saliva because she knows exactly who is standing in front of her. Yes, Jung YunHo. The man that never stops making her from missing him too much, never stop from making her earning for his love since they exchange letter in their school days.

She looked up and saw YunHo is breathing heavily, caused by chasing her maybe?

 

Hye Ran kicked the door angrily! Everyone that she called never answered her, in fact, they all switching their phone off, her YooChun oppa, Senior ChangMin, Shin Hye unnie, making YunHo offered to send her to ChangMin house since he didn’t let her take the bus or taxi.

“Where is everyone?” She throws away her purse and flopped on the sofa.

 FLASHBACK

“Let’s have a drink.” YunHo offered his hand to help her up. Hye Ran pushed away the hand and stands up, ready to walk away.

“Please, have a drink with your brother in-law.” She sighed, “okay! But just as my brother in-law.”

YunHo smiled happily and quicken his pace to stand beside Hye Ran.

They both arrive at Coffee Bean café in the mall and instead taking a seat across of her, YunHo actually sitting right beside Hye Ran, really closed to her.

“Brother in-law, can you please sit across of me?” Hye Ran used her shoulder to pushed YunHo away. He shook his head. “Just drop the names, call me senior like you always do. Or you can call me oppa too.” She quickly glares at him when she caught him smiling mischievously.

In the café, YunHo keep making himself ‘accidentally’ brushed Hye Ran shoulder or sometimes he will asked her to call him with various loving name. He really was tested Hye Ran patience for the whole time.

Same goes when Hye Ran is calling ChangMin to pick her up, she is furious because YooChun and ChangMin didn’t pick up her call, while YunHo is cheering inside, smiling happily outside because he can send her home.

To his disappointment, Hye Ran willing to take bus or taxi instead asks him to send her home. Just when Hye Ran wants to get in the taxi, YunHo grabs her away and closed the taxi door.

“What are you doing?” Hye Ran yanked her hand away.

“I should ask you, what are you doing?” YunHo points to the taxi.

“Duhh!! I want to go home. Can’t I?” She crossed her arms.

“Is it so hard for you to ask me to send you to home?” Hye Ran avoids the stares that YunHo has been giving her since the moment he grabs her. “Come. I will send you home.”

YunHo walks a couple of step and turned around to see that Hye Ran still crossing her arms, not doing any movement at all.

“You better follow me before I pick you up!” She sighed angrily and followed him.

They stopped at the traffic light and YunHo looked at her, “why you hate your boyfriend so much?”

Hye Ran look at the other side, “we broke a long time ago.” She can clearly heard YunHo sighed after she answered.

“We did not. We haven’t said anything at all.” YunHo is frowning and put the gear to D and continue to drive.

“Some things are better left unsaid. You know it yourself when you buy the ring with unnie.”

YunHo silenced himself because he knows Hye Ran is right, some things are better left unsaid. He takes one last look at her and drives in silence while Hye Ran never once takes a look at him as she is afraid that her tears will betray her.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

She squints her eyes when she sees something paste on the TV. “It’s a post-it note.” She stands up and quickly takes it off.

She read it loud and clear, “I will be going out with YooChun hyung for a couple of days. In the meantime, stay at home and please don’t ruin my house. Have fun staying alone!”

Hye Ran crumpled the paper angrily and threw it to God knows where! She walks to the kitchen and have a glass of drink of cold water although outside the temperature already drop to -1 Celcius.  She harshly placed the glass on the counter and wipes , “They both are so gonna get it when they come back!”

 

After he drops Hye Ran, he quickly drives back to his office, to settle the documents that his father already left for him. Since he went back at lunch hour, only few people in the building. Just when he lands himself on his seat, YunHo PA enters his room. “Mr. Jung, what are you doing here? I thought you will have 2 weeks holidays.”

YunHo look at her, “really? My dad said that?” The PA nodded her head. He stands up, “are you really sure? Coz my dad said he left me some document to settle it.” His PA shook her head. “From what I know, Mr. Jung already finished all the work when you in the hospital.”

YunHo stands up; “if that’s the case, I meet you after two weeks!” he smiled happily and left the building. Just when he wants to starts the engine, he received a message from ChangMin, saying that he and YooChun got something important to do so he can’t hang out with him in the meantime. YunHo replied his message by saying a simple okay and drive away. Just when he is driving, he suddenly notices that everyone is out from town, leaving Hye Ran and him. He got an idea and of course he will spend these two weeks wisely with her.

He quickly parked his car and rushed to his room. He put the big luggage on his bed and throws random stuff in it. Finished, he zipped it and after makes sure he locked the door and the gate, he put the luggage in the car and drive away.

DING DONG

Hye Ran feels weird when she hears the doorbell sound; ChangMin house is very unpopular with guest. The only person that she ever saw coming to his house is her YooChun oppa and that guy.

She wipes her wet hands with the apron that she wears right now and walks to the door. She pressed the button to see who is at the gate, but to her surprise, the camera been blocked by something. She decides that she should see who that was at the gate since it’s pretty dangerous with her since she is staying alone right now. She walks to the gate and opens it.

“Yah! Why take you so long to open the gate?”

Hye Ran mouth fell wide open and not to mention her eyes too! Is that true? She wipes her eyes many times and even pinched herself. Is that him?

YunHo entered the house and turned back, seeing Hye Ran still standing at the gate, “aren’t you cold?”

Hye Ran closed and closed the gate too. She quickly enters the house and points to the big luggage,

“Yah!! What are you doing here?”

YunHo smirked, “I’m staying with you, whether you like it or not!”

Hye Ran eyes widened when she feels something soft on her lips.

 

 

Author’s note: first of all, YAY!!! *claps* I lost one reader (T_T) but I gained 3 more!!! THANK YOU!! YES! JaeJoong and Junsu will appear in this story!! You girls guessed it correctly, duh~ of course right!! LOL! Okay okay, less blabbing, I know. Like usual, drop some comments about this chapter, bad or good! *bows 90 degrees*

p/s: last chapter make me got so many comments, I sincerely thanked you girls and whoever read this story!