mood spoiler!

I Belong To You

 

Nisrandom: I’m not sure whether they can still keep close as the real challenge begins when the families come back!!

Intanck92: hahahaha, unfortunately, YunHo is mama’s boy in this story!!

Nizzyool: I hope I can still make you feel giddy in this chapter *runs away* oh yeah, YunHo feels that too in this chappie!! *runs away back*

MongZong: THANKS!! UPDATED!!! EVERYONE LOVE YUNHO!!! LOL!!!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Want to eat dinner?” YunHo asks when they both stop at the red light. Hye Ran shook her head. After what happen today, she just doesn’t have the appetite. YunHo who still holding her hand, caressed her hand, “You have to.” Hye Ran shook her head. “After all the crying, your body needs something to consume.”

She finally nodded her head. YunHo smiled and continues to drives until they reach McDonald right beside Lotte World. They both got off and walk together hand in hand. Just when they join the line to order, suddenly there’s a pat on Hye Ran shoulder, she turns around and shocked to see Ah-Ra is smiling brightly at her.

“Oh Ah-Ra ah!”

She remembers that YunHo is standing beside her and quickly let go of her hand, YunHo who still didn’t know who Ah-Ra is nods his head a bit when he saw Ah-Ra is nodding her head a bit.

“What are you doing here Ah-Ra ah?”

She asked the dumbest question in her entire life that night, thanks to the nervousness of course. Ah-Ra laughed awkwardly, “Eat of course. What are unnie doing here with Shin Hye unnie fiancée?”

She asked innocently as she definitely saw them both holding hands just now. 

Oh craps, she saw us!

Hye Ran nervously glanced to YunHo sending the silent SOS message. Unfortunately he didn’t saw that, as he is too focused on the menu on the display.

Stupid YunHo! Help me here.

“Since Shin Hye unnie is back to Paris, YunHo sshi asks me to accompany him to have dinner.”

Ah-Ra nodded her head while smiling sweetly, before Shin Hye went to Paris, Shin Hye has asked her to help her taking care of the boutique, of course she gladly to, anything for her most respected person. However, sawing how closes YunHo and Hye Ran just now gives her bad feeling. Of course she knows how Hye Ran is, but hey, people changes…

“Really? Aww,, you both so sweet, this sister and brother in law relationship really make me envious.” By the time Ah-Ra said that, YunHo accidentally heard and he glanced at Hye Ran who is forcefully let out a small laugh.

“Hye Ran ah, what you want to eat?”

YunHo calls and holds Hye Ran wrist, Ah-Ra creased her eyebrow when she saw that, Hye Ran tries to let go of his hand but YunHo quickly said, “You hurt your leg remember? I help you so that you will not fall again.” He quickly winks to her when Hye Ran gives him the ‘huh’ looks.

“Oh really? You hurt your leg unnie?” Ah-Ra bends forwards her body a bit to make things sure.

Hye Ran laughed nervously, silently hoping that Ah-Ra quickly leaves.  “Yes. Ah-Ra ah, I need to make my orders now. I will drop by the boutique when I have the time okay.”

Ah-Ra gets the hint; she said a simple okay and bows to both of them before walks out from the McDonald. Before she walked away, she turns back and saw Hye Ran moving forward, not showing any signs of hurt leg.

I knew it; they have something between them….

Once Hye Ran saw no more Ah-Ra, she quickly turns to YunHo and slightly hits YunHo chest.

“Ow!!”

YunHo rubbed his chest. “What was that for?”

“I don’t know. I just need to hit something.” She crossed her arms and looked in front. YunHo tries to wrap his arms around her again but Hye Ran slightly pushes his hand, “Once is enough to remind me who you are actually.”

YunHo face fell; he silently cursed Ah-Ra. They both stand side by side and quickly order their food.

 

After the silent dinner, which YunHo always makes the 1st one to break the ice but failed, they both back in the car. YunHo starts the engine but didn’t shift his gear. He keeps looking forward; the intention here is to make Hye Ran asks him, ‘what’s wrong?’

5 minutes passed…

10 minutes passed…

15 minutes passed…

20 minutes passed….

25 minutes passed…

30 minutes passed…

“OKAY OKAY! I give up. What’s wrong?” Hye Ran turns to face him and immediately greeted by YunHo smirked face. She slightly slaps YunHo arms when she saw that.

“It’s me who should ask you, why so bother with Ah-Ra just now?”

Hye Ran sighed and holds YunHo hand, “Just when I thought that no one will know us.. She showed up.”

YunHo become confused, “Who is Ah-Ra by the way? How she knew about us?”

“She is Shin Hye unnie only worker.”

Hearing the answer, YunHo frowned.

“What if she tells unnie about us?”

“What if unnie know about us?”

“What i-”

“Enough Park Hye Ran.” She blinked at YunHo. He sighed, “I don’t have any answers for your questions okay. I don’t. Here’s the thing, don’t think about anyone else during this two weeks okay. Just think about us, you and me. Nobody else.”

She forcefully let put a smile, not to let YunHo knows that she actually not okay, however the person in front of him is not someone who she met few weeks ago, this person, is the one who can reads her easily like reading a book.

YunHo shifted the gear and drives away.

 

Hye Ran notices that YunHo just drive passed the junction that they should turn to go back home. Just when she opens to ask where exactly they are going, YunHo cuts her, “Just be patience okay. Gosh, this is the first time I keep telling you to be patience today. Were you like this?”

She giggled, “Yes! I am. Why? Regret? Want to leave me?”

YunHo glanced at her and smirked, “You know I can’t…”

What is that means? He can’t because she knows I will be alone no matter I go? Is that it?

The answer that was supposed to be a joke quickly misunderstood by her. She stops from talking and enjoys the night view in Seoul when suddenly YunHo stops in front of what it seems like the neighborhood of the apartment? She looked around when YunHo pulled over.

“Get off.” YunHo shortly said. Hye Ran shrugged her shoulder but still followed YunHo. YunHo is at the back seat, rummaging through his things. While him at it, Hye Ran took the chance to walk around. She walked passed through few buildings and saw the scene where people came home drunk; some are just got back from school and few girls being sent by their boyfriend. She walks a little bit further from YunHo car and immediately shocked when she saw the view in front of her. Hye Ran covers to prevent her from shouting.

“You like it?”

A sudden voice came from behind her; she doesn’t need to turn around to see whose voice is it. She nodded her head.

“Since you so afraid people will saw us, I took you here. Nobody will know about us.”

“YAYY!!!” she shouted seconds after YunHo explains. She placed her both arms on YunHo neck and that poor guy need to bend down a little since she is rather small compared to him. Their faces are so close until their nose tip crushed each other. They both are looking deep into each other eyes.

“Thanks for today….”

“You are most welcome my dear. On the other hand, I swear, if you do this,” YunHo use his eyeballs and look at their nose, “to other guy you are dead, araso!”

With that, Hye Ran broke off and laughed happily, she skipped to the ice rink in front of them and just realized that she didn’t bring her skate shoes.

“senior! I didn’t bring my skate shoes!” She pouts.

YunHo took something in his bag that she didn’t notice that he brought just now. “What’s that?” She runs to him and bend down to see what he is taking out.

“My boo boo!!!!”

She quickly hugs the white skate shoes and twirl around. That is the last gift of her parent for her before everything happened. Without wasting any second, she wears it and skate around freely, totally, completely, forgot about that Jung YunHo that is standing alone there with another pair of skate shoe.

“Yahh!! Are you forgetting about me?”

YunHo shouted from across the ice rink, she didn’t answered, she just laughed out loud. YunHo wears his too and quickly skates to her. Hye Ran saw him is coming from behind and she quickly skates around to avoid YunHo catch up to her.

The cold ice rink that surrounded by tall trees feels warm when the sound of laughter from them both can be heard, since it’s past midnight, no one is bother to come, giving them the chance to conquer the ice rink.

Finally, after 12 minutes of chasing each other, YunHo finally gave up and Hye Ran yelled in excitement. YunHo sits at one place on the snow around the ice rink and keep watching Hye Ran moves around on her skates. At first, she just do the simple  S-Spirals and Hockey stop tricks, however, as time passed, she starts to insert some tricks that only can be seen by the national or professional figure skater. For example, Mohawk Turns. YunHo eyes widened when he sees that!

However, Hye Ran ends her beautiful performance by landing hard on her on the ice rink as she accidentally tripped on the ice crack on the surface. YunHo hurriedly go to her side and bend on one knee, “are you okay?”

She nodded her head, “It feels so long I have the chance to skate. Thanks senior, thanks.” Her eyes start to fill with tears. YunHo quickly help her to stand up and slowly drag her to the place where he sat just now.

Just when her makes contact with the cold snow, she lied flatly on the snow. “I love winter!” she screams and starts to fan up and down, her legs to shake from right to left, slowly making the snow fairy. YunHo joins her too and he makes his own version of snow fairy. They both looked up the sky, enjoying the cool night breeze

 

“Where did you learn to skate? You look so professional…”

She warmly smiled upon heard the question, “My mom is a national figure skater once many many years ago. She is going to Olympic but she can’t since I already existed.”

“Owh…”

“Senior, can I ask you something?”

“Just now in the car, why you said you can’t leave me?”

YunHo frowned when he heard the question and try to remember when exactly he said it.

“Doesn’t that really obvious?”

“…….”

YunHo sits up and look at her, “why is that I’m sensing you have been misunderstood by what I said?”

Hye Ran sits up too and returned his gaze, “You can’t leave me because I’m forever alone right?”

Suddenly, in the middle of the night, a loud laughed sound can be heard! YunHo laughed as loud as he can and immediately stops when he saw Hye Ran is angrily looking at him.

“No you pabo!” he slightly knocked on her head, making she winced in pain. “I can’t because I really can’t!”

“I still don’t get you senior!”

YunHo let out a sighed, “how come you can be a doctor by that slow brain of yours?”

“Bwoh??!!!!!”

YunHo laughed a bit, “You don’t get it Hye Ran? I can’t leave you because I love you. There’s no way I will be letting you disappeared from by my side again. Once is enough.”

She immediately smiled when she heard that and quickly stands up while brushing off the snow on her pants. She sticks out her right hand in front of YunHo.

YunHo looked up and turned to her hand, “What?”

“I once saw you skate at our neighborhood back in GwangJu, how about this time we both skates together?”

He of course wouldn’t reject the idea, he catches Hye Ran hand and together they skates while holding hands, not once let go each other. Not only that, because they are skilled enough, they both even perform some tricks. The trick that Hye Ran likes the most is when YunHo asked her to put her both hands on both of his thigh as he bends a little and he wrapped his arms around Hye Ran waist, slowly lifted her up and her feet will dangled between YunHo legs.

YunHo even lifted her up and do a twirl while holding her in bridal style, making her feel very dizzy to skates after that. Finally, she once again end her routine by falling on the cold hard ice rink, not to forget she forcefully grabbing YunHo, making him fall right next to her.

 

“Hye Ran ah…” YunHo shakes her body a bit. She has been sleeping at the moment where they back into the car. Tired from today activities maybe. Hye Ran frowning, but still didn’t opens her eyes.

“Park Hye Ran…”

He whispers at her ear, making Hye Ran push his face hardly. He makes an annoyed face and quickly hold Hye Ran body and makes her sits.

“senior….” She said without opening her eyes.

“What?”

Hye Ran wrapped her both arms around YunHo neck, “carries me to my room please.”

He sighed, “Walk on your own; I’m not your dad.” He slightly pushes Hye Ran away but she secures her hands more.

“but… I miss my abuji. Please?” Finally, she opens her eyes. She looked at him while pouting. Her trick works when YunHo sighed once again.

“Araso.”

He is going to scoop her in bridal style when Hye Ran stops him and told him to stand up. He looked at her with weird expression. Hye Ran jumped a bit and quickly wrapped her both arms around his neck and her legs perfectly wrapped around YunHo waist. Exactly like a father hold his sleeping daughter.

By the time Hye Ran breath felt by YunHo on his neck, he suddenly gets this unknown feeling. He tries to tell her that is he is feeling funny inside but Hye Ran already falls back asleep. He sighed for another time, “Keep calm Jung YunHo.”

Slowly, he uses his leg to close the car door and struggling to open the door. He tossed the key on the coffee table and climbed the stairs. He slowly plopped Hye Ran on her bed. Looking at her sleeping, the feeling earlier come once again. He composed his steps and bend beside the bed, directly facing Hye Ran. His fingers start to dance on her face and stops when it reached to her full pink lips.

Her lips are so inevitable…

He leans in and slowly closed the gap between him and the sleeping figure. The feeling he has now is indescribable, he has the urge to kiss her, to hug her and make love?  When the last thought popped in his head, he quickly backs away.

“Better if I sleep in another room tonight, who knows what will I do later...”

He stands up and walks out from the room.

 

Hye Ran slowly opens her eyes.  All the things that YunHo did just now she witnessed it. Deep down, she is having that feeling too however she is holding it since she knows that someday she will have to let him go. He is not hers in the first place.

YunHo sits on the couch while trying to calm himself and let the image of Hye Ran sleeping out from his mind. “It was okay during our first night, why suddenly it becomes like this?”

Feeling tired from all the activities today plus the feeling he got just now, he switch off the light and head to upstairs, avoids from looking at Hye Ran door and enter his room.

 

Morning comes like usual and thanks to that feeling, YunHo barely have a peaceful sleep. He got up extra early and decided that he should go for a jog to clear up his mind, dressed in his Nike shirt and knee length shorts, he off to go.

Meanwhile, Hye Ran just woke up and now in her bathroom doing the usual routine. After finish, she wrapped the towel on her body and walked to her closet, “What should I wear today?”

This question is never occurred in her life before as she usually straight away wears the blue doctor uniforms but since she got ‘the break’, she finally notices that she is not having many pretty clothes to wear. Her eyes then fell on the shorts that Shin Hye gave her last summer. The sea blue color shorts that only covers her bottom and end at the center of her thigh.

“I never get the chance to wear this.” She then searches for her clothes.

Downstairs, YunHo just got back from jogging and look at his wrist watch. “She should be up by now.” He jogs to upstairs and immediately open the door for Hye Ran room.

“Hye R-”

His pair of eyes immediately focused on Hye Ran who at that time only wears towel. The towel only wrapped until her bottom and perfectly shows her cleavage. He gulped down his own saliva while Hye Ran quickly grabs her duvet and wrapped around her body, not showing any skin at all. They are looking at each other for almost a minute when YunHo quickly said, “Let’s make breakfast together.” And quickly closed the door.

THUMP!

Hye Ran falls on the bed when she saw him hardly closed the door while YunHo breathe hard like he just got back from another round of jogging behind the door.

 

WHOOSH

WHOOSH  

WHOOSH

ChangMin and YooChun perfectly slide down the snowy mountain. They prefer to use the snowboarding than other equipment as ChangMin said they both looked cool if they use that. YooChun waved to ChangMin when he passed him and continue sliding down.

They almost reach the end of the mountain when ChangMin realized YooChun is approaching the place where kids are throwing snow balls towards each other. He tries to yell but of course YooChun will not hear it.

YooChun didn’t notices the kids as he is too focusing on the snow when suddenly one snow ball hits his head, he can’t see the view in front of him and ends up slide to the right side and is approaching the fence with the trees behind it.

“Yoochun hyung!!!”

ChangMin rushed to YooChun who is lying flat on the snow.

“aaah~”

He winced in pain when ChangMin accidentally bumped his right arms.

“Your arms hurt?”  YooChun nodded his head. “Wait here, I will be asking for help.” ChangMin wears back his snowboard and jumped a bit to slide down to get some help.

YooChun groaned in pain when the paramedics at the resort lift him up and put him in the ambulance, ChangMin took his car and follow the ambulance.

ChangMin waits outside while the doctor checks on YooChun condition in his room. After 20 minutes of worrying, YooChun finally steps outside while his right arms already wrapped with bandage.

“Is it broken?”

YooChun nodded his head, “on the positive side, it’s not my finger. I can still draw!”

ChangMin anoyyingly look at YooChun, “you still can make a stupid joke right now?” YooChun grins stupidly. “Are you not afraid what will Hye Ran said when she knows about it?”

YooChun face turns dark when he heard him mention Hye Ran name. “I.. err.. I…”

ChangMin laughed, “See, that’s what I thought.” He turns and walks first leaving YooChun behind.

He stared at ChangMin back when the words that doctor said to him just now register his mind.

ChangMin turns back when he sensed no presence behind him; he saw YooChun is standing at the place where he left just now.

“Hyung! What are you doing?” He shouts from the place he stands, YooChun shakes his head left and right before walks to him.

 

They both sit in front of each other at the counter top in the most awkward silence in their life. Hye Ran wears long sleeve and jeans, not showing any spots of her skin. Getting her lesson maybe? YunHo clears his throat when their eyes met, they both tried to look away but they can’t.

They are mesmerized by each other eyes even until the phone rings they still didn’t broke the staring contest. One of the reasons why they didn’t pick up is they know that ChangMin house phone got voicemail machine and another reason is they really don’t want to look away.

Just by looking at each other eyes they can feel how deep their love is.   

Hi, it’s most handsome man in Korea, Shim ChangMin here!  I’m not at home right now; which explains why I didn’t pick up your call, so just leave a message after the beep sound. Thank you!

 BEEP

Oppa! What’s with that? You are not most handsome man in Korea, YunHo oppa is!  By the way, it’s YunHo oppa with you? I have been trying to call YunHo oppa but he switched his phone off. Oh yeah, can you tell him that I will be back to Seoul next 2 week? I want to celebrate this year Christmas with him. Thanks.

 

Just when they thought the world is theirs, another thing came. Hye Ran broke off the contact first after she heard Shin Hye voice on the phone. She walks to the refrigerator and takes out a jar of milk and grabs a cereal box on the way to the counter back. YunHo eyes didn’t leave to look at what Hye Ran did, when she sits in front of him, he holds her hand.

“Let’s have breakfast first.”

She nodded her head although inside her already slowly eating her up. How can she forget about her own sister after she met Ah-Ra last night? She occasionally will glances at YunHo, seeing how he adapts the situation.

YunHo calmly eats his cereal as he knows what he should do before they get back to Korea. He caught Hye Ran glancing at him and smile sweetly to her.

“I love you.”

He stands up and leans forward to gives her a peck.

 

Author’s note: hi! It’s me again! First of all, thanks for all the comments, it really makes my day! *smiled crazily*. For those who have been checking my wall, you surely know I’m going to be a freshman after X-mas right? I bet you must be saying, “she is going to be freshman soon but her writing skills like 10 years old kid!” hehe.. I’m sorry! My writer skill is really not good plus with the grammar mistakes and all that. *vomits* However, I love writing fics! I have one in Winglin and it’s A LOT worse than this fic. I hope you guys can bear with me until I finish this story! Ok? Thanks for reading my not good story! Last but not least, comments please? Pretty please? Hehehehe…. *bows 90 degree*

p/s: oh yeah! about the scene where Hye Ran and YunHo skate together is exactly like YunHo and Claudia when they performed Marrionette! :) I love that perf!