Change

Catching stars

"Baekkie-ah , I-It hurts.Ungh" You moaned out of pleasure and pain but Baekhyun kept pushing himself harder breaking you mentally and physically.Tears were formed and you cried but he did not stop until he gets his satisfaction and revenge.

 

It has been going on for a month now.Baekhyun turned to be a jerk but only to you , and you didnt know why.You didnt know why he hated you so much , You didnt know why he would hurt you so much.Deep down in your soul , You knew Baekhyun was nice.

 

You could have just told him to stop and push him away but no , You liked him , You like being affectionate with him , You like being patted on the head by him , You like his awkward smile and his specialized 'KKAEBSONG'.Sadly those facades are only shown when his father is home and when he is not , Baekhyun changes.

 

It hurts so much but at the same time it felt good.Slowly you realised you loved Baekhyun , in your not so damaged brain and life , You knew , at the moment he pats your head , You loved him.It may sound clic'he but who knew ? In the hearts of each one , you would easily fall for him like that.

 

You would seem stupid in the other girls heart , then again , you are. Baekhyun kept telling that , on how stupid you are and how an idiot you are.You cursed yourself at times when Baekhyun told how stupid you are or hurt you , Why cant you ever be normal ?


 

"Baekkie-ah , what are those things at the sky ? Are those flashlights from another planet ?" You 'innocently' asked but Baekhyun ignored you , again. He glanced at you then gazed to the stars out of the in the windows . It was oddly beautiful today.

 

"Jihyun  going to name it EXO." You cheerfully grinned as you took a picture of it.Unfortunately , You held the camera backwards in which the flash tube was focused at your eyes.It flashed and you fell down, breaking the camera as it flew off to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun was angry but he shrugged it off. Not today , He promised not to be angry today.

 

"Ouchie." You groaned.Baekhyun his lips as he looked at you , You were wearing a long - and big sleeve white T-shirt and pink short pants. You looked adorable like a kitten and Baekhyun couldnt deny it.He wanted you ,  so much right now . Lust filled his eyes but he shrugged the thought off , Appa was coming back home after some trip with his friends again.

 

Baekhyun threw the camera to the ground , breaking it and you watched in sadness.

 

'Why is Baekkie always mad at Jihyunnie , Jihyunnie knows she is stupid.' You thought.

 

He didnt want to do anything with you , he hated you , he was disgusted of you and in infinite years , he assumed he would never ever , never would have to do anything with you.

 

But who nows what god plans ?

 

"Jihyun-ahhh ~" Mr.Byun called out as he dropped his bag to the front door and ran to you as he hugged you tight. "Appa missed you so much !!" He exclaimed and Baekhyun who watched the scene smiled.

 

He smiled watching you and his Appa holding hands and jumping up and down like you've never seen each other.He felt content.And the feeling was sincere.

 

Suddenly Mr.Byun stopped jumping as he saw another bruise , He furrowed his eyebrows as he grabbed your arm lightly to examine it. 

 

"Jihyun-ah , what is this ?"


 

"It seems Jihyun-ah's condition becomes better. I see shes actually learning a lot of things." Doctor Lee smiled as he looked at you.You smiled innocently and nodded quickly. You wanted to play with Baekkie.

 

"Baekkie-ah taught me !!" You ecstatically fist pumped. You learned fist-pump from Baekhyun too.

 

"That's good to hear." Mr.Byun smiled.

 


 

"This is Luna , My girlfriend and My friend Luhan." Baekhyun introduced them to his Appa and You. You pouted , You dont like the way Luna clung onto Baekhyun like that. Only you could , Baekhyun's your Baekkie.

 

"You can call me Unnie." Luna stretched her hands out but you didnt react to her.

 

"Jihyun-ah , what's wrong ?" Mr.Byun turned to you but you shook your head.Not wanting to say anything.You jutted your lips out and pouted.Luhan coughed and chuckled , breaking the ice.

 

"Anyway Appa , Me and Luna have been going steady for 2 months now." Baekhyun turned to Luna and smiled and otherwise.Mr.Byun smiled , eversince you came , things had been going great.Baekhyun's finally happy , he thought , and Baekhyun never lash out when he's mad. But those thoughts were mere speculations because when he's not around , Baekhyun is not Baekhyun. "And we're going out on another date today , I brought Luhan so that he could play with Jihyun." Baekhyun smiled as he patted your head.

 

"Arraseo , Be careful." Mr.Byun smiled.After the couple left , Mr.Byun turned to Luhan and told him to take care of you because he needed to buy extra groceries since he is going to invite Luhan.

 


 

You were drawing a star and Luhan was watching.

 

"This star is called EXO." You said suddenly breaking the silence.Luhan furrowed his eyesbrows , curious.EXO what is that ? 

 

"What is EXO ?" Luhan chuckled. "EXO means extraordinary-Baekkie say that alot when he Baekkie is happy." You smiled as you coloured the star silver-gold but then the crayon broke.

 

"I guess he does huh ?" Luhan smiled as he just realised a fact.Baekhyun does that and always."It seems you really like Baekhyun huh." Luhan asked as he took a crayon.

 

"Baekkie is the best , Baekkie is the nicest when Appa at home." You anwsered as you took a pink crayon.

 

"What do you mean Baekkie is nicest when Appa at home ? " Luhan asked curiously as he drew an apple onto your book.You looked up to him and grinned.

 

"Jihyunnie dont understand why Baekkie is always mad when Appa not home." You anwsered carelessly.

 


 

"You could become more nicer with Jihyun." Luna said as she sipped her iced tea.

 

"Who cares ?" Baekhyun anwsered."She's just someone stupid." Baekhyun continued.

 

"It doesnt mean that you could become mean and use her . Look at her , she's precious." Luna rolled her eyes , convincing Baekhyun.

 


 

"Shh.Shh. Baekhyun will come back tonight , Dont worry." Luhan calmed you as he hugged you tightly.You cried because Baekhyun was late , he passed 8 o clock which was your specified bed time.

 

"Baekkie-promised !!" You shouted and wailed.

 

"Shh.He must've been stuck at the traffic.Look , Mr.Byun is calling him." Luhan smiled.

 

 

Blood . Luhan was suprised to see Blood.

 


Author's note :

:') I left foreshadows.