Byun Baekhyun

Catching stars

Byun Baekhyun. The name that practically swoon everyone . The perfectionist our of the perfections. But no one knew that this perfection had flaws. Baekhyun hates women , because he thought , the ones whom he loved left him and he assumes that every women whom he will love leaves too.

 

And not just that , Baekhyun had some experiences too.He had his first girlfriend but it didnt work out.

 

Baekhyun's father , Byun Taehyung is a psychiatrist who helps those who are mentally retarded-not that Baekhyun would judge or had any problem with.He loved to help kids or anyone and he felt good after helping them escape from the cruel dimension in which they are trapped in.He felt good , really good.Overtime Mr.Byun would bring his assignments or subjects home , and Baekhyun would have a chance to talk to them or help them.

 

There was once this time where he met a boy , his age , named Chanyeol who had a problem.Chanyeol was a problematic child-Chanyeol refuses to open up to his parents , no matter how. Its not that his parents are terrible , No ! Infact they were loving and caring. They just didnt understood why Chanyeol never opened up to them or ever say the 'I love You Appa and Umma' like all the other kids did. Mr.Byun was also puzzled and he tried talking to him but only the worse outcome.

 

Baekhyun at that time , was an innocent kid who loved to make friends.And that was the time where Park Chanyeol opened up and became the Happy virus. Baekhyun smiled , he felt contented.

 

That is why Mr.Byun likes to bring his subjects home rather than the old and cold office.


 

Boom ! The news dropped just like that and at the time where Baekhyun is not ready.His first assignment that his father gave.Baekhyun's mouth was wide open as the words 'I cant do it' cannot escape.He looked at his fathers hopeful and excited face.Baekhyun awkwardly laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"But Appa , Im not ready yet." Baekhyun squeaked-no he didnt want to dissapoint him.

 

Not when he was the one who would always complaint that his father seldoms bring his subjects home.But this was an exception.Baekhyun was going steady with a girl , He wanted to throw his hatred.This was just a test to him.As you can see , Byun Baekhyun now is a seventeen year old and which seventeen year old boy are afraid of girls.

 

"Baekkie-ah , Arent you the one who always complaint when I dont bring my subjects home ?"  Mr.Byun frowned a little , he didnt want to force Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun sighed looking at his fathers dejected face , 

 

"Just give me a day until I start." He said as he fixed his tie.He was going out with his girlfriend for the 4th date.Mr.Byun smiled and jumped up and down.Baekhyun smiled as he closed the door , the sight of his father happy was the least thing he could do after his mother left him.

 

"I hope she's the one for you Baekkie-ah." Mr.Byun said as he plopped into the couch.

 

"Me too.I've been having little feelings growing." Baekhyun smiled.

 

"See you tonight Appa , Me and Hyuna will have our 4th date today." He quietly closed the door.

 


 

Baekhyun was furious , never in his life , he ever felt this anger and humiliation.He slammed open the door furiously , his face red of anger.Baekhyun wanted to break something , he needed to break something.He bawled his fists and punched the mirror on the wall.Everything dropped and scattered.The glass shattered and his fist was bloody.Little shards of glass entered his fists and he  wailed in pain.

 

He fell down and sat there.Bawling his eyes. Again the image of a person he starts to leave him.It replayed.It seems that its stuck and he is unable to stop it from replaying.It hurts so much.

 

A note caught his eye.

 

Take care of Jihyun-ah , Appa have something going on and will be back tommorow. 

 

XOXO.

 

Baekhyun searched to the sound of the moved shards.His eyes widened as he found a prey.His hatred grew , That face just looks extremely familiar to him and he wanted revenge. He couldnt handle it , and he bursted.The prince bursted.

 

"YAH , YOU ING IDIOT." He stood up.He was angry , that you stupidly walked onto the shard of broken glasses.He pulled you harshly as he gripped onto your arms harder.You winced in pain and whimpered but you didnt resist.

 

Baekhyun pulled you to his room , he harshly pushed you to bed and unbuckled his belt.

 

That was the day where Baekhyun became Jekyll and Hyde.That was the day where you suffered a lot.That was the origin.But dont get this wrong though , Baekhyun didnt give up , for the sake of his father , he needed to find another girl.

 But to the back where he fail , You would be the victim.

 


Authors note : 

I will only update this until I get 5 comments and up up keke. Til then , Ciao !