Winter

Sesoun

 

"Stop the brawling morons! Kai hollered over.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are at it again, fighting with the eyes of knowledge. It's this ball something that makes you see anything you want to see. The cause of commotion this time is they are looking through Kai's younger days which Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol is fighting to take it ayaw from him. Judging from Kai's face he is just so ready to pounce on them. If not for Xiumin who stopped him I would be witnessing a blood bath already. He never controls his temper and quickly snaps as he pleases. That alone would be a reason that I would rather be assigned somewhere else than be with this troupe. But as what our Master told me, I will make the balance if I am with them.

I fell like I have to tell you this first before I continue. This ship consists of five people. Kai is our leader Scitoxe, Chanyeol and Baekhyun our best Doirds, Xiumin our Stelar, and yours truly the Birogue. My name? Well, you will know it eventually. 

Where we are heading right now is a planet called Earth with a very important goal. It is our n-th assignment as a team. And right now I don't understand why I need to man this ship now while the others are just scattered around doing what they want. We can put it in auto if we wanted it. But I don't have the right to complain anyway so I just pretend that they must have an acceptable reason for letting me operate this ship. Maybe I am more capable than they are? I think it goes without saying if you can see them right now. 

"Do you need to rest buddy? We can take turns if you want." Xiumin asked me after I gave out a great sigh. I was surprised a little for I didn't notice him beside me. So Kai calmed down already?That was faster than I thought.

"I'm good. I just don't like the loudness of Chanyeol this moment." I answered politely.

"Oh you didn't know? He took the serum for anti-vomit before we flew. And as you know, being hyper is a side effect that you can't stop."

So that is the reason why he is so not himself the whole time. He is noisy to start with, but not this loud. No wonder Baekhyun is tolerating him. I bet he is enjoying Chanyeol's state too. I avoided Baekhyun's gaze that I saw in my peripheral vision by faking to type something on the board. Pity. "Well, we can't do anything about that, can we?" I grinned at Xiumin knowingly.

"No we can't. Don't dare try asking me to do it because I won't agree to it." He immediately countered me.

"Aw come on. Just this once." I falsely pleaded to him while batting my eyes.

"No. And I'm sleeping." I saw him smile before he turned away from me. There goes my victory. Best of luck Chanyeol.

After a minute or so, I can no longer hear Chanyeol's voice at the back. A wide smile crept on my face. I won! I know Xiumin can't say no to me. Don't get me wrong, I didn't do anything bad to Chanyeol. Xiumin has the ability to tame wild creatures, whether it be beasts or gods doesn't matter, as long as it breathes he can tame it. That goes to Chanyeol too. I stared at him on the platform. He is sleeping and dreaming sweetly now, I assume, by the way his lips formed a smile. 

"Do we have a good spot already? I think I can see a suitable terrain." Kai sat down next to me. I turned back to the monitor quickly. I didn't notice him nearing. "Don't loose focus. We are not alone. I can sense them." He added. 

He is really calm when he isn't pissed off. Just don't get tangled with him, he can be a tight rope to your neck. He isn't chosen as the leader for nothing. Kai has almost all of the abilities of the sacred elements. Almost, except for one. He isn't greedy enough to acquire it either. I asked him about it one time and he just smiled at me while saying "I am good enough with what I have." He gained my respect then. "We can give the signal for Master Su --."

He didn't get to finish his sentence when a blast hit us from the top creating a large hole in our ship. "What was that?" I blurted out.

"A blub just dared to shoot us Luhan! Open your eyes!" Baekhyun shouted at me and started to sit on his assigned position on our ship. "They caught up to us this fast. I didn't think they would be here already."

As I saw the number of blub above us, I decided to turn our ship away from our destination to lure them out of Earth's atmosphere. 

"Can't we just fight back Kai?" Xiumin, already awake, stood beside me. I didn't notice him again. Crap! What's happening to me?

"No. We mustn't use force in this range Xiumin. We would be getting attention from the inhabitants." Kai calmly answered. Just what I thought too. Kai is as smart as I am. Well, I don't really have that high intelligence as him; I just want to uplift my scared self a little. I sometimes loose my better self when in battle. I even wonder how I survived those encounters back on our past battles. 

"Where do you think you are heading Luhan?!!" I heard Baekhyun shouting when I noticed I am going straight towards four blub ships in front of us. 

"Luhan!!"

Crashing to them, they took the chance to create a magnetic force that tied our ship with theirs, thus letting blubs enter our ship easily.

"Crap! Chanyeol is still sleeping!"

I can see Baekhyun fighting his way towards Chanyeol. What a strong being. He is really different when he fights. Not the adorable looking Baekhyun but a fierce god with undeniable strength.

"Aaaaggghhhh!!! Luhan!! I'm going to get you for this!"

Oh, did I mention he becomes the scariest looking face when he fights?

"I hear you LUHAN!"

Oops. I forgot, he reads minds too; a one sided telepathy called perception.

"Abandon ship. Get a crash land on Earth guys. I will try my best to reach everyone once we are safe. Always listen through your head. And Baekhyun, shut up!" 

Everyone nodded.

That's our leader Kai. He is brilliant enough not to voice out his command seeing blubs are crawling inside our ship already. He is the only one who can use transmission and perception through the mind at the same time, the perfect definition of telepathy. I saw Xiumin grabbing Chanyeol and threw him towards Earth just in time before a blub reached his arms and battled. Baekhyun jumped second seeing Chanyeol still not waking up. Kai is fighting blubs to prevent them in following the first two jumpers.

"See you buddies!" Xiumin punched the last blub he grappled and jumped out of the ship.

As I am about to help Kai, I remembered the message from Master with the information of our mission. I quickly ran back and secured our data when suddenly I felt pain at my back, I turned in time to avoid the next blow from a krep blub. They are the smallest yet the strongest of the blubs and I am the stupidest being. 

Luckily, Kai is fast enough to counter and got rid of the blub in front of me. "Go!"

"No! We will go together Kai!" I retorted at him. "I can't go alone." I dared giving him a stern look.

"I don't want you transforming here. Don't forget our goal. We'll see everyone the soonest. Be safe Luhan."

With those last words, he threw me out faster than my whines. That was the last order I got from Kai. And I fell head first to this planet called Earth.


A/N: this is it, my second chap. ^o^ please don't hate. tehee~ it's been a while. :P

gomen. sorry.  ^o^a