Lonely

never nothing

The AON tour has stopped for a break; the next leg of their domination is still next month in L.A. at the Nokia theatre. But before that, the group heads back to Korea with ms. Controversial CL about to face the paparazzi and the gossip all around her. They land at Incheon airport after a few hours and the security outside are already prepared for the crowds gathered all around the airport.

“Chaerin unnie, are you gonna be ok?” a worried Minzy asks

“Minji yah she’ll be fine, it’s not like no one has ever seen a drunk person before” re-assured Bom

Dara turns to face Chaerin, they were 2 seats apart but she could already tell that the leader was getting nervous Normally she doesn’t panic this much, aigoo chaerinah, what’s wrong?

“CL-roo, don’t forget to breath” Dara said to lighten the mood

CL’s weary eyes found their way to Dara, sending a telepathy message that she hopes Dara won’t get if you only knew what happend when i woke up Dara-unnie, im nervous if that mystery guy dropped the news that i had an affair i can’t even remember. CL looked away smiling at the unintentional joke she had just said in her mind, she remembered watching ‘an affair to remember’ back when she was 14 years old in her room. She was in Korea at that time, in her early trainee life; beginning to miss Paris, she ended up watching the old classic movie. Her smile easily wore off once the pilot said that the passengers may now leave the plane no escape now Chaerin, this is what you get for being stupid. She takes her handbag and unlocks the belt of her seat, letting minzy, bom and dara take the lead for her. Her heart begins to race of what sajangnim is gonna do to her. But there was one thing CL was completely sure about; I’m dead.

 

 

“Hey remember to release this image either during the yg family tour or 2ne1’s comeback, your choice whenever”

“yes yes”

 

 

The 4 girls walked with on point airport fashion, making the bland lobby turn into their own runway. Paparazzi gathered to them quickly, and fans huddled into the small mass of people that began to grow the more they came closer to the exit. 

 

“CL WHY DID YOU WALK OUT DURING YOUR AFTER PARTY AT AUSTRALIA?”

“CL ANY COMMENTS ON YOUR DISTURBING BEHAVIOUR DURING THE AFTER PARTY?”

“CL! CL! CL!”

“PARK BOM, PARK SANDARA WHAT IS YOUR COMMENT BEING THE ELDERS IN THE GROUP??”

“GGONG MINZY TELL US WHAT HAPPEND?”

 

CL’s shades hid the frantic look in her eyes as she keeps shut; her ears searching for anything that could be related to the affair. A rolled up scarf covers her neck up to , hiding the emotions she’s ready to burst out and the bruises that are slowly fading away. The girls and their managers reach the GMC waiting outside to take them back home, safe from the noise of the public and the flashes from the SLR’s of the paparazzi. There was no affair in question. For now, you’re safe, you’re safe. The vehicle takes a different route, supposedly they were to be driven back home.

“Excuse me, but isn’t our dorm that way?”

The driver nods and takes a familiar left turn at a street. Cold sweat begins to trickle down CL’s face, and a dry throat almost choked her out as the sight of the YG building looms down over them. The driver parks the car inside, patiently dodging the paparazzi waiting outside for the one and only leader of 2ne1.

“Alright ladies, sajangnim has been waiting long”

Dara places a hand on CL’s shoulder, hoping to reduce her worries. CL gets up and leaves the vehicle first, ignoring dara’s gesture. The rest follow as they go up the elevator that leads straight to YG’s office. “I didn’t know it was that serious” bom said, breaking the silence. CL takes off her shades, revealing her untouched, make-up less almond eyes and turns to face her 3 members “I’m sorry, for the trouble i caused agh, i’m so sorry” she bows her head. The 3 girls look at each other with pity, “ya chaerinah, we’ll get through th-“ the elevator rings, announcing that they’ve reached the office. The girls get off and walk towards the office with heavy breathing and nervous faces.

“Well, 2ne1.”

“Annyeong haseyo sajangnim” greeted bom

“The 3 of you leave, CL stays”

Minzy pats CL’s shoulder and the three girls give her a good luck face before they leave.

“Yah, minzy, bom, dara, go home, don’t wait for her”

They bow and leave the office with even more fear channelling down their spines.

 

 

GD and Taeyang arrive at the airport, greeted by the same intensity as 2ne1. They arrive as fashionable as ever, and they smile at the fans that are being held back by the security, waving at them and accepting their gifts. GD gets distracted by a sign that said “JIKO FOREVER” He turns away bitterly and taeyang easily notices. They enter their CMG suv outside that are now headed towards their individual abodes

“Sir, please drop me off at YG”  the driver nods to GD’s request, he volunteered to be the one to report the news of their Vogue Korea shoot straight to sajangnim. “Ey Ji, you seem quiet these past couple days” Taeyang noted

GD smirked “well that’s life”

“Oh cmon Ji just say it, it’s Kiko right? What’d she do this time?”

“Nothing, just wanted me to leave her alone” GD replied bitterly

“You know forget bout her alright? I’ve heard CL has been eyeing you for a while”

“What? Cmon yb, we act like that cause it’s for the fans”

“Doesn’t mean it can’t happen right? Haha, but what i was trying to say is...”

“what?”

“I know you like her Ji”

And confusion hits GD with a bundle of questions popping out of his mind, reminding him of the night he found drunk CL walking around the streets outside of the venue for their after party. The guilty feeling overwhelms him, resulting in his brows furrowing

“She was there every time you had some trouble with kiko, heck, Chaerin’s been with you longer than she has”

“so what do you want me to do, hit on her? In the middle of the trouble she already has? She’s not even allowed to date yet jeez youngbae”

“Talk Ji. Just talk. She’ll help you move on. A lot can happen between a bad boy and a bad girl.”

 

A lot already happend youngbae, A LOT.

 

The driver parks outside of the YG building, and GD says good-bye to taeyang. H still kept the message clear in his head A lot can happen between a bad boy and a bad girl. GD arrives at the office of YG, but the sound of sniffles caught his attention while he walked in the hallway. Seoul city’s baddest female was crying, hiding her face with her hands. A concerned GD sits beside her, softly placing his hand at her back “hey hey, what’s wrong Chaerin?”

CL’s hands uncover her tear filled face, her lips pouting into a frown “Jiyong oppa.....” she mumbles, then buries her head to GD’s chest.

“hey, CL’s not supposed to cry right? Aiyoo i forgot, you’re Chaerin, you don’t have the eyeliner” GD joked

Looks like both The Leader’s got trouble to deal with

GD wraps his arms around CL and guides their way through the elevator. It was funny to him though; even if she was crying, only small streaks of tears exited her eyes, if she didn’t make any of those sniffle sounds, he would walk past by her thinking she was doing aegyo. Still so tough even if you’re crying Chaerinah, heh, i like that.

 

CL thought GD was gonna drive her home, once the elevator doors open, the smell of chlorine entered her nose. CL releases her grip and separates with GD’s tight embrace. She walks out of the elevator first; they were at the swimming pool area of the building. “Oppa? What are we doing here-“ she says as she turns around. Her words got cut off after seeing GD take off his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his boxers. Gulp, uhhh, oppa? What is going on? Before CL could say anything, GD dove into the pool. He rises up the water with a smile on his face. “Oy Chaerinah, you should take a swim first” CL followed his movements intently as he floated across the water, she starts laughing at the foolish and unexplainable thing GD has done “AISH. What the hell oppa?? Why did you do this? Why did you take me here?”

“This is where i would go every time i had a bad day, i would dive in. Sometimes seungri would join in for fun. Don’t worry, sajangnim won’t care if you swim, i’ve proven and tested that myself”

CL responds with a facepalm, but was blushing lightly of how caring he was to her. It’s confusing nowadays, sometimes i end up believing you really like me every time we do our leaders performance. The 24 year old woman couldn’t really tell GD’s feelings toward her, but then she suddenly remembered Kiko. He didn’t lead me here just for me to feel better; everyday has been a bad day for him since they broke up 3 weeks ago. He must’ve had a bad day too. But it was days like this that she would feel something a little more than just friends, being off stage, this is where Jiyong and Chaerin met face to face, with no crowd to please. A on and off feeling that wasn’t fully answerable by yes or no, this feeling had to be fed more in order to be given a conclusion, but she was happy to keep waiting for her to make her mind up of what she really felt. She smiled to herself thanks oppa.

“I don’t think i’ll be swimming oppa, i’m sorry haha” CL said in a happy tone

GD swam to the edge of the pool “well you missed all the fun, give me a hand chaerin”

CL willingly followed, she slowly pulled him up, but his hand had released a surprising force, pulling her down into water, CL was soaked. She rose up, and screamed “OPPA WHAT THE HELL!” she screamed. GD just laughed at her sudden response, and pulled her in for a hug. “HAHA, im sorry chaerin, i couldn’t help it.” CL pushed him off of her, pulling out a serious look in her face. GD thought he had crossed the line, his playful nature slowly decreased, pulling out a serious face as well “ey chaerinah i didn’t mean-“ Before he could finish, CL pushed his head down the water, causing GD to cough up small amounts of liquid once he had rose. “GAH CHAERINAH I COULD’VE DIED!” CL laughed “That’s what you get for messing with me oppa” They played around the pool for a bit, splashing water to their faces. The sound of their laughter was in sync, with no one around to disturb them. GD dragged himself up out of the pool, calling out to CL to follow his lead as well “Still got a long day tomorrow Chaerin, let’s call it a night” CL nodded and reached out to grab the hand he handed out to her. GD must’ve pulled her out a little too strong, because now both their faces are an inch away from closing the gap between them. Warm breaths tickle their skin, both their eyes looking intently at each other with passion. “oppa uh..” mumbled chaerin in an embarrassed tone. They stayed still for a moment, “I um..” mumbled GD then CL walked off breaking their trance; Her heart and pulse decreasing in speed once she has walked a safe distance from him. Aigoo, chaerin, aigoo aigoo. Once her giddiness decreased, and the butterflies vanished; she turns back at him to lighten the mood

 

 GD is drying his hair with a towel, with his back facing CL. His face was boiling red and was too embarrassed to look at her with such vulnerability. Cmon ji, don’t let her get to you, not like the last time. He then turns to face CL now with a suspicious look in her eyes, opposite of what her mood was just a few moments earlier. “Chaerinah what’s wrong?”

She smiles and shooks her head “That tattoo though, a long streak of black letters by the side, must’ve hurt.”

GD smiled on and off chaerin, gosh this girl is not easy “it’s worth it anyway”

 

CL’s eyes stray off GD’s, remembering the morning she saw someone beside her bed, with her body laying for that mystery guy to see all of her. Her memory begins to clear slowly; the taste of those lips that locked with her own, it was something she promised not to forget once she finds someone suspicious of being that mystery guy it can’t be him, it can’t be. But his back, mystery guy had the same back as oppa. She knew the only thing that can jog her memory into perfect state was to have those mysterious lips be touched again.

 

“Jiyong oppa kiss me. Now” her face lit up intro a reddish state, but her voice was refined and demanding with no sense of doubt.

GD however was straight shocked “WHAT” déjà vu

“NOW” She spontaneously demanded

“CL you must’ve swallowed a lot of chlorine, you should listen to what you’re sayin-“

CL cut him off by pressing her lips strongly onto his. She gently put her arms around his neck, pulling it slowly, intensifying the sensation happening in her. GD’s eyes slowly closed, allowing himself to surrender; he kissed her back, and slowly putting his arms around her waist, pulling her closer as well. It was as if they had been wanting to have this moment for a long time, a secret curiosity of what their lips could be like now being fulfilled but with a dark intent on Chaerin’s part. It was a wordless action that they fully understood, instinct guiding their lips, but it felt wrong at the same time.  A memory opens up in her mind

 

“Oppa,heh, wha you dooingg hereee???”

“Chaerinah you’re druuunkk go back in there”

“EH.eh 2ne1 HA. You’re drunk too oppa”

“Chaerin im serious, go back before someoneee comes for you”

“Oppa spend the night with me”

“WHAT”

“CMon, don’t be so scared, no oone’s gonnnaaa find ooutttt ahahha”

CL grabs his hand, raising the other one trying to catch a taxi

“Let go of me

“sarangheyo kwon jiyong”

“chaerin pleasseeee, you’re drunk“

“At least give me a good night kiss. we da leaders haha” CL said sloppily as she puckered up her lips

“uh..............why not i guess” GD surrendered, it was too good of an offer to turn down

Their tender lips caress and soon enough the poison in CL’s lips intoxicates him, making him beg for more. He was not as drunk as CL, but the yearning for love made him blind and desperate. Kiko had left him, she was probably lonely being with him, their distance was separated by oceans; so what was there to lose anymore. The hot sensation between them intensifies once they reach CL’s hotel room. Both their minds were too drenched in alcohol to comprehend their actions, GD would still be able to remember this, but CL was not the type who took alcohol too well. He concluded while in his drunk state- she would never remember anything

 

Or so they thought she wouldn’t

 

A hard palm slaps GD’s face, leaving a big red mark on his right cheek.

“. IT WAS YOU???” CL screamed

“what? What the hell are you talking abou-“ GD pleaded, his words were cut off by another slap on his right cheek. The pain now replacing the pleasure he was receiving just a few minutes earlier.

“oh my gosh, WHAT- WHY HOW COULD YOU??? YOU DIDN’T THINK I WOULD REMEMBER IT ALL HUH???” CL screeched, shaking in fear and anger. Disbelief shook her silent, of all people, it had to be you

There was no other reason for CL to be mad at him other than for what happend that night. This was what he was trying to avoid all along

“I’M SORRY. PLEASE,  chaerin ple-“ CL pushed him. Hard.

GD slipped and he now was looking up at Chaerin, small streaks now streaming down her face with fists clenched hard.

“You knew i was drunk...you ing knew that”

GD felt shivers through his skin, he had never CL so enraged, she has every reason to be. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

“I was too Chaerin, i didn’t mean for us to end up that way, nothing ‘happend’ i promise you that!”

 

Chaerin walked off, stomping her feet towards the elevator, not caring about the drenched state she was in.  There was nothing else to say. 

GD stood up rushing towards the elevator as both doors closed in on him “I’m sorry!” He screamed at the metal frame in front of him