I Love You

never nothing

 

CL drenches herself in every possible conclusion, as the water cools down the heat in her body.

Lather Rinse Repeat

Lather Rinse Repeat

Her hands found their way to her neck, reminding her of the mistake she had done, and the mission she needed to accomplish. The only way for me to know what happend to me last night is to ask the girls

She needed answers, and hopefully later it won’t reveal clues of her dirty little secret.

Nobody should ever find out about this.

The world seemed to have shrunken in the shower. The man responsible for this inhumane act could be at the very hotel she’s in. Then it dawns on her, i’ve been . Have i? Do Drunk affairs even count? CL thought of the scandals and tabloids that could erupt to perfectly ruin her career, and 2ne1’s. Headlines all about the one night stand leader in Australia.

Streams of water flow through her face, running her make-up down the drain; letting it be the tears she wants to release, but was too mixed up and scared to even cry anymore.

She turns off the shower and dries her hair soggy blonde hair with a towel. She brushes her teeth, and exits the bathroom with the bathrobe that Dara gave her. Maybe she was too shocked to notice, the marks on my belly were lighter compared to my neck. CL decided not to mention or ask about the belly marks to Dara, for all she knows, maybe Dara never knew; it would be too troublesome to deal with if CL did say.

 

“That took a while chaerinah”

“oh,uh, sorry unnie. So um, let’s go?”

Dara looked dumbfounded at what CL said

“Chaerinah dress up first, we have some guests over there too.”

“but it’s just us right? 2ne1?”

“GD and Youngbae are there. They would be a little shocked seeing you in a bathrobe”

“oh”

 

She followed Dara’s orders and took a black turtleneck shirt in her closet to cover up her neck marks, why are they here? At the corner of her eye, she realized that her after party clothes were all scattered in the room. The little black dress by the counter, and her garments by the side of the bed; bad leader is bad. As she scans the room even more, no male clothing could be found, no shirt or jeans; just her own. Mystery man was still out in the open. She slaps her head numerous times trying to jog her memory of anything that it could come up with, her frustration rises as Dara begans to rush her. After dressing, she goes out and meets Dara in the living room.

“Sorry for making you wait, i was a little dizzy”

Dara smiles at her and together they leave the room.

 

Dara was two doors away from CL’s, entering the hotel room, a small table with familiar faces enter CL’s vision

“AIYOO CHAERINAH WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT????” screeched Bom

“Unnie please lower down your voice” whispered Minzy

GD and Taeyang just laughed at them

“Looks like she got wasted though” commented Taeyang

CL forced to tug her lips into a smile, nobody has the slightest idea of how serious this is huh

CL sat down with the group, and soon enough the barrage of questions attack her

“WHY’D YOU DISSAPEAR HUH? EVERYBODY WAS PANICKING LAST NIGHT. THERE ARE TABLOIDS ALL OVER” Bom said

CL looks up to Bom, fear overtaking her “WHAT. Let me see unnie”

Bom hands over her iPhone to CL, letting her read the ever so infamous netizen comments

 

What a disappointment

Did she just walk away? Gosh, who would’ve thought she was like that

Well im sure she’s tired but damn she has no right to do that

She must’ve left with an Australian guy for some private time haha, little tramp

CL the baddest female, literally

 

CL wasn’t the type to be so affected with the harsh comments, but this time it was something she had to take note of, because for the first time she finally thought they were right. Her scrunched up face got the attention of everybody in the room, but her automatic leader composure soon enough calmed her down. She sighed as she gave back Bom’s iPhone. “looks like we’re gonna have to do some damage control, gah, i’m so sorry everyone” CL said as she slightly bowed her head. Taeyang smirked  “I wonder how YG hyung is gonna take this, you really took your nolza catchphrase all the way” GD elbowed him, reminding taeyang about the horrible timing to drop the comment. CL had no right to even return a sassy phrase, even if she was tempted. She was on edge here, with only her to blame.

“Before i answer anymore questions, what are you doing here in Australia jiyong and taeyang oppa?” asked CL

GD casually looked at taeyang with a blank stare, letting him act as their personal speaker for the day “We had a photo shoot for Vogue Korea. Since it’s the summer season, they shipped us here. Well him first, then me. I’m sorry that i missed your after party”

“It’s alright, jiyong oppa acted as your representative last night haha” minzy said

 

They continued eating the breakfast ordered and prepared by Dara herself; eggs Benedict, French toast, pancakes, and some Australian steaks. “How’d you go home last night CL-roo? Do you remember?” CL shook her head here’s the chance to ask i guess “What was happening to me last night unnie? Right before i disappeared, it’s not easy to remember anything at all.” Bom giggled in response and said “you were drinking A LOT, even while singing you kept on chugging the vodka. You started flirting with some of the guys too.” CL’s eyes widen in shock, the CL last night was a distant stranger to the CL now. That behaviour was very unlikely for her to show off; in the previous times she got drunk, never did the range of wildness exceed that far.

“how the hell did i disappear?”

“You said you needed to go to the bathroom, so i helped you get there, but...” Dara stopped

“BUT?”

“a bunch of fans were really asking to have a picture with us, i led you in the bathroom first so that you don’t get a chance to show off to everybody how drunk you were. So i gave them fan service, turned my back for a few minutes. When i went inside the bathroom you were gone.”

Taeyang flicked his wrist to check the time on his gold rolex watch, after wiping his mouth with his hanky, he stood up, jiyong followed “hey we have to go, still have to finish the shoot, have a good rest today girls, especially you chaerinah. Thanks for the meal” They slightly bowed and jiyong waved goodbye to the girls. The 4 girls except CL, felt odd that Jiyong never spoke one word to them in the whole conversation. But CL was the only one to notice a small mark in between his thumb and index finger. Did he get hurt or something?

“and then” Dara continued once they left the room.

“I tried calling you, but you weren’t answering. But we had to finish the performance so we ended the after party without you. When we went back to the hotel, I knocked on your room last night, luckily you responded with a ‘yaaa’ so i left you alone.”

 “I’m the one who covered your gotta be you and come back home parts unnie” Minzy added

CL slammed her head on the table in frustration, the question still teasing her Who left me these ing hickies then? Who’s the guy who took me??

Dara was still curious on why CL had ended up taking her clothes off while she slept, but the frustration present in CL’s face hinted her that she should just keep it between them.

A phone began to ring in the room with GD’s crooked playing as its ringtone; the phone was beside bom, it was GD’s, and taeyang miscalled it probably for the duo to end up hearing and finding it. Dara was ready to call GD but a knock on the door already gave her the answer that he was here. Dara opened the door and a rushing GD welcomed them again  “I’m so sorry i left my phone” he walked towards his seat and leaned for it, revealing his ‘bruised’ neck for all the girls to see. The 3 girls reacted with agape mouths, while CL blinked numerous times to confirm what she was seeing wasn’t an illusion. Her lips parted ready to deliver her juicy question who did that oppa? But GD retreated quickly, rubbing his neck; he knew the girls had acknowledged the bruise, he smiled and said farewell for them one more time before permanently leaving the premises. “WHAT WAS THAT?” minzy pointed out “Biggest star in Asia, he gets all the girls that he wants” Bom replied. “But Kiko was the only girl he wanted” Dara silently replied. CL grabbed the glass of water and began to chug it down to the last drop.

 

they saw it, should’ve been more careful. GD was internally screaming, sweat beginning to accumulate on his forehead, he stopped his fast pace and entered the elevator. No need to overreact, im sure she doesn’t know about it. He walked back and forth in the elevator, trying to re-assure himself of the situation. Make-up can hide this, nobody can ever know. His phone vibrated on his hand, unlocking it, he found Kiko Mizahura’s sms to him “leave me alone Ji, please, it’s over”

One after another. The elevator doors open, Taeyang already waiting for him, giving him a sign to hurry up. GD pressed send and ran towards Taeyang to their GMC to them to their photo shoot.

 

On the other side of the world, specifically Venice, Kiko’s phone lit up with a message box upfront from GD.

 

“I’m sorry that i fell in love with you Kiko”