Chapter 1: Crush

never nothing

From Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, New York, LA, Paris, Brazil, etc.

 

The statement “All or Nothing” was now layered with a new meaning to the Blackjacks; Especially to 2ne1.

 

They were in Australia this time, fans were fed with fan service, eargasmic vocals, and appeal like no other.

 

 It was a night to remember.

 

Blackjacks waved their spade angel light sticks creating a sea of white lights that worshipped the girls in their godly presence.

 

Song after song, they realized they were now about to end their concert

 

“Kuriwaiyo, kuriwaiyo, kuriwaiyo-oh-oh” the fans chanted, asking for a needed encore to fulfil their 2ne1 dosage once and for all. Though present in their mind that there will be an encore, no harm would be done to actually show how loving they were to the girls; Obsessive in some cases.

 

The girls popped out of the stage in the midst of a spectrum of music and lights, and they danced the night away. “THANK YOU Blackjacks! Oh my gosh, thank you so much. I LOVE YOU!” CL screamed in the state of awe and happiness, the leader was on the verge of tears for the very first time.

 

The group bowed as the stage lowered them down.

The lights faded, the arena lit itself up, and they were gone.

It was a night to remember.

 

Before leaving the stadium, a retouch session was being undergone by the 4 girls. Droplets of sweat and smudged glitter make up were present in their exhausted faces.  “aish, im so tiiireddd” complained Bom. Silent smiling faces responded to her, and they agreed in unison. They were all tired. After a 1 hour 30 minute vanity fair in their dressing room, it was time for them to change to their after party clothes. Bom, Minzy, and CL changed upfront while Dara hid away in a small closet to fit her clothes, she was too shy to reveal her skin even in the presence of girls. She stripped down to her underwear; as she unhooked her bra to change into a new one, somebody was knocking on her little closet. She opened the door a little bit till her eyes saw Lee Chaerin, present only in her underwear as well. CL handed her her shirt “Dara unnie, you forgot this” Dara grabbed for it quickly and closed her closet door “ awoo, cl-roo so yyyy.” Giggles spread across the room. But nobody can deny it though, she had the honey, toned body that any man or woman would die for. She had already seduced thousands of women around the world so easily.

 

“Aiyo Minji-yah, so much skin you’re showing in that outfit, oh well, just remember to stop me if i drink too much, PROTECT YOUR UNNIE’S IMAGE” bom said

“aigoo, bommie-unnie she’s not a minor anymore” cl rebutted

“that’s true! bommie- unnie i think we have to start protecting each other now haha” Minzy joked. Bom became a motherly figure in minzy’s life, since she barely had time to see her own biological mother.  Being sensitive and cautious, it was better though to keep it as her own little secret.

“AAGH,  i keep forgetting your 21 years old already. I feel so old”

 

Dara appears in the midst of their conversation all pumped up for the party “2ne1 A-GO-GO-GO!”

The room fills with laughter in her excitement.

 

They get separated into two pairs, Dara and CL, Minzy and Bom. They leave the stadium with two black gmc suv’s escorting them to the venue.

 

“Dara unnie, i was really impressed with your ‘i love you’ performance”

Dara giggles, flattered by her comment she says “well i practiced a lot after learning from the best”

“HUL. WHO? DID YOU PRACTICE THIS WITH SOMEONE?”

“aiyoo cl-roo, i mean you, i learned from you, and no i did not practice with someone”

“heh, i guess ssantoki should stay by my side more often, the boy who gets to date you is gonna be lucky after you learn your tricks”

“AIGOO CL-ROO. Neoh jinjja napoodah (you’re so bad)”

 

“minji yah don’t drink too much tonight”

“bommie unnie i’ll be fine don’t worry”

“i wonder if there’s some food at the club later”

“i think i should worry about you bommie unnie haha”

“hul. I think we’re here already”

 

Time passed quickly. A 30 minute ride had felt like seconds for them.

The 2 pairs entered the club with their scary unnie vibes oozing all around. Stares were being bestowed upon them by the foreign guys who came in only for the drinks, and the fans became relentless after spotting the foursome. 2ne1 was waving at them, winking at a few, and blowing kisses to everybody to hype up the impatient crowd. They were led to the stage for all to see.

 

Dara was wearing shorts and an open Jeremy scott adidas jacket that revealed her tight tank top, that showed off her curves and abs, her skin illuminating from beneath it, and a beanie on top. CL was wearing a tight, sleeveless little black dress that had a halter cut revealing her collarbones, the dress reached enough height to reveal her honey thighs for them to drool over. Bom was wearing a polo that opened right above her cleavage and some black shorts. And minzy wore skinny ripped jeans with a crop top and a jacket over her shoulders, reminding the world that she is now a legal adult. If the crowd didn’t know any better, they would think they’re giving them a .

 

“how’r u feeling tonight guys?” Minzy said in full English with a smooth tone

The crowd roared in excitement

“ARE YOU READY TO PARTY?” CL joined

And the cheers just keep getting louder.

 

And that’s where it all turned blank.

 

 

A burning light began to slip through her eyes, she was open to the fact that she would end up getting blind if she didn’t move anytime soon. She groaned in agony, turning to her side, letting her arm fall wherever gravity takes it.

 

And a small slap echoes through her ears. What is this she thought, rubbing her hand through the foreign object. She pulls herself closer to it, her eyes fluttering to keep itself open. Her sight was blurry, the foreign thing she had been touching was beige, with a black streak of letters along its side. Before her mind could comprehend, she ends up losing consciousness.

 

Her eyes flutter again, the foreign beige object is now standing, but now covered in some blue fuzzy color below it. It leans closer to her, feeling a soft brush of lips on her own. Confused and agitated, she was ready to speak, but the migraines that vibrated through her head, and the heat and pain across her body did not give her the permission to move, her consciousness then fades once more.

 

The light seemed to reduce in her eyes, finally half sober, she forced herself awake with the remaining will power left in her. She sits up from her bed, with her almond eyes trying to focus on the facade of the hotel room. She groans and her brow’s furrow reacting in the pain, she clenches her fists through her hair, trying to reduce the migraine.   “Aigoo, chaerin, you shouldn’t have overdid it last night” she whispers to herself. A knock on the door catches her attention, but it doubles the pain already present in her head. She slowly drags her feet to the ground, and places her body on the wall to guide her in this dazed state. The knocking intensifies and she grits her teeth in irritation “. OKAY” she screams in English. Opening her door, Dara greets her with an agape mouth, and her eyes wide open. “what is it Dara unnie?” she responds in the most polite tone. Dara rushes into the room and drags her to the bedroom. Chaerin slops over her bed as Dara forcefully pushes her to it, but successfully sits up even in her condition “ Wha- What wass that foorrr ssantoki, agh my head” Dara cups her cheeks and asks “ WHY ARE YOU LEE CHAERIN”

CL tilts her head in confusion. Dara then takes out a bathrobe in the bathroom and throws it at her, mildly covering her private parts. “AGH CHAERINAH. PLEASE WEAR THAT AND THEN LET’S TALK.” Chaerin looks around her body and acknowledges Dara’s plea. Her face blushes in embarrassment

 

Dara turns around, waiting for CL to wear the bathrobe, her mind is still trying to register the awkward event that had hopefully occurred privately between the two of them. Her bare body in full view, with her golden locks overlapping her torso, Dara shakes her head to get the image out of her mind. Gah aigoo it’s good that nobody was around to see that, we could’ve had major trouble, she thought. She was going to ask CL to have breakfast with all the girls in her room. Everybody was curious when and why she disappeared last night before the after party could finish. And it looks like she already got her answer: drunk lee chaerin went home alone last night. Luckily she wasn’t kidnapped or anything. She planned to have a talk with their security after their meal.  

Arms suddenly surround her, CL was on her shoulder, cuddling her close and swaying her in a child like embrace. “CL-roo, you smell horrible” she said facing her wasted facade on her right shoulder. CL looks up at her intently and says “I’m sorry Dara unnie. About cussing, aiyo, bad leader is bad”

Dara begins to giggle, she’s still a little drunk but still so cute she thought to herself

Dara takes CL’s hands and guides her to the bathroom. “Alright chaerinah, take a bath first, let’s go eat breakfast in my room after you dress up, i’ll be waiting in the living room ok?”

CL nods in a child like manner, and pulls Dara in for a hug.

“Sarangheyo my ssantoki”

“Aiyoo. Sarangheyo cl-roo. Now go! Hurry up while the water is warm.”

CL lets go and enters the bathroom. Dara hears her lock the door.

She turns on the TV in the living room and begins her waiting.

 

CL faces the mirror, and brushes off the hair on her torso. And a sudden thing caught her eye. A light black mark was on both sides of her neck, numerous ones on her belly; tuning around, her back as well was present with it. She was afraid to look for more since she knew exactly what it was. Her fear and worry shook her sober.

 

Oh , , . Why the hell do i have hickies???  WHAT HAPPEND LAST NIGHT?