Prologue

Love Can Wait

 

 

Being the only daughter of a rich family, a lot of people wants me dead. Especially after my father died not so long ago. They told me that my father had a heart attack and died. To me, it wasn't just some any accident. Someone killed him. And now, that person is probably after me. Why me, you ask? That's simple. On my father's will, all of his fortunes will go to me, even handling the company is left to me. But I know I can't do it. I want to runaway because I'm scared. I want to run to him, but I can't. I can't. I can't turn my back on my father. Especially not now, I already turned my back on him once. I chose him instead of my father, who had a heart failure. I can't let that person who killed my father handle the company.

 

My father didn't like him at all, not even a single bit. It was because he was a pauper, he wasn't rich. He was just plain, plain Kim Jongdae, who cherished me a lot and he's the person who makes me smile. But my father was against our relationship, he disapproved it from the very day he met Jongdae. My father wanted me to break up with him. But I, who was stubborn, chose to runaway with him and left my father. A week after that, I received a news, my father was dead. They told me he had a heart attack which cause him to die. They also told me that my father had a heart failure months ago. He didn't even told me. I didn't even noticed that my father was having a hard time. What kind of daughter am I?

 

But then maybe he was right all along. Maybe I didn't belong here. Maybe I didn't really want to be here. I broke up with him then chose this path. I gave him pain. I want to run into those safe pair of arms. I want to run to him so badly. Why did I chose to stay here? Why did I chose to stay here when I already know that all these people here wants me dead? Then why?

 

 


 

Author's note: Hey everyone, sorry if it took me a long time to post the prologue. Anyway, how was the prologue? Was it bad? Hopefully it's good or maybe an okay would do haha. I don't really know how many chapters this short story will have but let's just wait and see okay? I'll try to update/post the first chapter as soon as I can! Anyway, do read, comment, subscribe! Oh and an upvote would be nice ; ) *throws hearts*

  xoxo sweetcandy13