♕ A N N O U N C E M E N T ♢ C L O S I N G ♕

♕ S I L V A N ♢ E Y E S ♕ A Graphic Review Shop {OFFICIALLY CLOSED}

HI GUYS! 

Firts off, I'd like to say a great big THANK YOU to all you for requesting here. I appreciate the support, really I do. But I'm sorry to inform you that this shop is unexpectedly closing. Because of personal circumstances that have risen over the last week, I have regretfully had to decide to permanently deactivate my account. I'm so sorry! Please believe me when I say my intentions for opening this shop was not to just score subs. Honestly it wasn't. I honestly opened this shop because I wanted to help designers, as well as learn myself. But so much has happened to me and my family, and I can't afford to spend time on here. I hope you'll understand. As an additional measure to show how sorry I am, I will be giving you remaining 5 subscribers who have not yet received a review 50 karma points plus a brief rubric where I will only make very straightforward comments. Sorry, I just don't have the time to be thorough. I hope when you see my ratings and small comments, you may pick up on why I gave you the ratings you have. If it's still not clear enough for you, I hope the 50 karma points will be enough to compensate.

Once again, I am so very sorry. Please don't hate me :'(

(Well I won't blame you if you do)

Miane27