Sample

5 Steps To Catch Jr's Heart.

"Tuan?"
 

Mark's eyes widened when he saw Jackson's form stand in front of him after the front door opened.

He didn't look sick.

Not at all.

And in that moment he regretted it, coming to his house because the boy was staring at him with an intense yet curious look.
 

Mark cleared his throat and his lower lip, "I— eh, I heard you were sick but seeing you like this, it seemed I caught the wrong information. So, I'm going. Forgot to do some homework. Bye." He smiled with his lower lip caught between his teeth and walked backwards, waving lightly.

"Yah! Come back." Jackson; frowning, walked out of the door; on his socks, and pulled the other back inside. He closed the door and turned around, facing an awkward looking Mark.

"So why were you here again?" He asked.

Mark stayed silent; staring at the other's features.

Jackson tapped his foot on the floor impatiently; something he had from Mark, who would always do that when he got annoyed or was waiting for something.

When Mark didn't response, Jackson had sighed while pulling the other's arm again, earning a small yelp of surprise as they made their way towards the kitchen.


EXCERPT EXCERPT EXCERPT EXCEPRT EXCERPT

 

For an one-shot ._.

But for when?

>:)