Step 4

5 Steps To Catch Jr's Heart.

Step 4: Be subtle.

JB frowned, none of his steps had worked and he was wondering if his plan was effective. He thought his plan was actually bulletproof! 

He had seen the steps on almost every drama; he had even searched up steps to catch someone’s heart, but then, they were all for how to catch a woman’s heart. But he didn’t want a woman, he wanted Jr. and only Jr.

 

He checked his list and mumbled, “Be subtle?” 

 

“What?” Jr. asked.

 

JB shook his head rapidly, “N-Nothing! I was just rehearsing the lyrics of ‘I Like You’.”

 

That was so subtle!

 

“Oh, okay.” Jr. eyed him weirdly; they had already practiced the song numerous time and the only one who needed to get their part were Jackson and BamBam because they kept on fooling around during practice time, so it was weak and Jr. knew JB was lying.

 

“Hey Jr.— When you’re going to get a kid, how are you going to name it? I want to name mine JB Jr.” JB smiled. 

 

Jr. snorted, “Your stage name? Seriously? I want to name it Jackson, because it’s a cool name.” He eyed JB who’s smile turned upside down at the name he despised after the skin-ship, Jr. and Jackson shared. 

 

“Waah— You’re going to name your kid after me?” Jackson yelled loudly, “That’s so cool!” He smirked at JB, “He’s going to name his kid after me~” He wiggled his eyebrows when JB wore a sour expression; the thought of killing Jackson present in his brains. 

 

“I’m going to name mine ‘Jackson is stupid’.”

 

“Isn’t that a bit long?” Jackson teased.

 

“It’s my kid.” JB replied sulkingly; his plan had, again, failed.

 

“Well— I’m praying his mother won’t allow that name.”

 

 

“She— He will allow it!”

Saranghae

Be subtle~ ^^

I Like You

credits - contradictori