Step 5

5 Steps To Catch Jr's Heart.

Step 5: Be direct.

JB walked up to Jr. and pecked the unprepared boy’s lips. He pulled away and took a deep breath as his cheeks started to have a different color.

 

“I— I don’t know how to say this but, I like you. A lot. From my ten toes to the top of my head. I want to wake up next to you like last time after that movie we had watched with the whole band but then, I want to wake up to only you and this is kind of a confession so— yeah.” He cleared his throat and diverted his eyes to the ground.

 

After a few minutes he looked up as he heard the other chuckle.

 

Had he heard him wrong?

 

He blinked with widened eyes as the other caressed his cheeks; a big goofy grin on his face. 

 

“You’re a real fool.” Jr. muttered before capturing JB’s lips in a sweet kiss. He pulled away and chuckled again, “Did your plan fail?” He snickered, “Was the last step, confess like a real man?” He pinched the other’s cheek lightly, “Or was it maybe, make the other’s heart burst like firework? Because that’s what I’m feeling now with your straightforwardness.” 

 

JB smiled, “So you feel the same?”

Jr. raised an eyebrow, “Do you still need to ask that?” He rolled his eyes, “I guess, I kind of expected that.” He sighed before kissing the other softly, “Does that answer your question?” He pulled away completely, “But we need to make it official and you’ve got to stay professional. That we’re dating doesn’t mean that I can’t have skin-ship with other members, got it?” 

 

JB nibbled on his lower lip and sighed, “Fine— but you have to promise to sleep with me.”

 

Jr. raised an eyebrow, “Say what?”

 

JB groaned; blushing fiercely, “N-not in that way, I meant sleeping next to me.”

 

Jr. chuckled, wrapping his arms around JB, “Deal. But then you’ve to promise me that you’ll be honest when you need something.”

 

 

“Well then I want a kiss.”

 

 

 

“You’re too demanding.”

Saranghae

FIN

 

And they lived happily ever after~ 

Follow Me

That's it! T^T

Did you like it? :D

If you did, then worry no more!

I'm working on new stuff ^^

Please show your support & friend me! :D 

credits - contradictori