Step 2

5 Steps To Catch Jr's Heart.

Step 2: Be helpful.

Jr. sighed tiredly as he plopped down on the cough; beads of sweat covering most of his forehead. He had been cleaning up the room after getting notified that the band had a whole day off. He wanted to sleep off but after seeing the dorm he had talked himself into working his off.

 

He tried to ask the others for help but they just shrugged him off or gave him a weak excuse.

 

Jackson had stared before bursting into laughter while walking away, mumbling something like, “Don’t worry, JB will appear any moment.”

 

Mark had blinked before shaking his head lightly, “SorryJackson needed something…” He had mumbled shyly; shuffling towards Jackson's room.

 

JB was nowhere to be found.

 

Youngjae had smiled  before singing the first line of the chorus of N.O from BTS, “Everybody say no.” But then decided to just sing the whole song while Jr walked away with an annoyed expression.

 

BamBam used aegyo; enough explanation.

 

Yugyeom had hid himself as soon as he heard that he had the day off.

 

“I’ll give you all pink shorts.” Jr muttered; pushing the clothes, he had found spread over the floor; from the living room to almost every room, into the basket. 

 

He was still busy muttering when JB appeared at his side, “Need help?” He asked, a big grin spread on his face.

Jr. widened his eyes before dropping the basket, throwing his arms around JB. 

 

“Yes! Where were you? Do you how hard this is? I live with pigs!” Jr. complained while picking up the basket; handing it to JB, “Can you help me with this? I need to take a shower and change into something more loose.” He muttered, taking of his shirt and pants; only wearing his black shorts and white tank top.

He looked up when he heard a thud; he screamed and all the other members appeared.

 

 

JB had fainted (at the sight of a half Jr.).

 

 

Jackson snorted, “It’s your fault, Jr.”

 

Jr. gasped when he found everyone giving him a judging look , “What?! What did I do?”

 

 

And soon Jackson replied causing them to start arguing until Yugyeom wondered out loud about the forgotten male on the floor causing them (Jr. and BamBam mostly) to panic.

 

Saranghae

ㅋㅋㅋ~ Jae-Bum >.<

Girls Girls Girls

Don't forget to comment :)

(I like to see what you think ^^ & please do tell if you see any mistakes!)

credits - contradictori