Step 1

5 Steps To Catch Jr's Heart.

Step 1: Show your gentleness

JB entered the dorm of Got7 and searched for the boy he was looking for.

 

Suddenly a wild and y Jackson appeared. He glared at the other when he found Jr. behind him; smiling at something Jackson had said. 

 

He walked up to the two and asked what was so funny, to which Jackson replied, “You.”

JB had fumed and asked what was so funny about him. Jackson bit his lip; preventing himself from laughing, “Your attitude around Jr. here.” 

 

JB’s cheeks were suddenly covered in a faint blush and Jackson started to laugh enthusiastically, “See?” He pinched the pink-dusted cheeks; earning a yelp and a hit to the head to which he pouted. 

 

Jr. sighed at the two before glaring at Jackson for being childish and hitting JB for being too rough.

Jr. gave them both a stinky eye as he exited the living room.

 

Jackson turned to JB, “Well, begin gentle failed.” He snickered when JB gasped.

“I just happened to have read your little list.” He winked and went after Mark as soon as he came into the living room; headphones hanging around his neck.

 

JB was fuming alone when he realized Jackson had read everything he had wrote and would’ve probably told Jr. but that thought had changed when he also realized that Jr. didn’t say anything about it a while ago, causing his hope to rise even higher.

 

 

 

“You just watch Park Jinyoung, you’ll be mine.”

Saranghae

Hello

First chapter, I hope you like it >.<

This is how the chapters will look like ._.

And I decided to just use their stagenames, cuz' maybe it'll be easier ._.

Please comment & subscribe

Upvotes are optional but makes me (and Jackson) really happy ^^

credits - contradictori