The Day of the Lay.

40 weeks of this!?

Baby Log: Guess what~ My brain is developed this week! Also my eyes, nerves, and little arm and legs buds have started to grow as well!


Yesterday Luhan had gone and seen Heechul, he check out both him and Tao. “Both of you are way to big to be only four-five weeks.” His words burned into Luhan’s mind. “Neither of you should be showing, or puking this quick. Is Baekhyun this big?” He asked many question and ended up calling one of his collogues.

Today Heechul sat with Tao, Luhan and Baekhyun in the waiting room for the pregnancy doctor. “Heechul~” Jaejoong smiled walking out from the back. “You sounded very worried yesterday. Why don’t you bring them back right way.” He held the door open for the four men.

“Jaejoong hyung, this is Luhan, Zitao and Baekhyun. Luhan and Tao are pregnant with my grandkids and Baekhyun is a very close friend, his like another of my son. I am quite worried about their size. Baekhyun and Tao are very big and Luhan is almost twice the size of them.” Heechul looked at his three boys.

“Alright, well let me see.” Doctor Jung aka Jaejoong asked the boys to lift their shirt. He looked over Luhan, “You my child are very large, how far along are you?” He asked. “About five weeks.” Luhan answered rubbing his tummy. “Oh wow, I do believe you will be having a few babies. Let’s go into the ultrasound room and have a look at them.” Jaejoong gave him a warm small walking them down to a different room.

“Just pull your shirt up over your tummy and lay down.” Luhan did as he way told, he reached out his hand for one of the other boys. Tao and Baek both held on to it. “It will be fine, Ge.” Tao whispered in Chinese.

Jaejoong spread this greenish gel on Luhan’s tummy and picked up this weird thing that was attached to the computer. “Wow, do you hear that?” He asked turning up the volume to the computer, a weird sound of different patters could be heard. “W-what is that?” Luhan asked, “That is the sound of three different heart beats.” Luhan turned and smacked Tao’s arm.

“Yah! You punk! You jinxed my baby.” Luhan hit him again, Tao burst into laugher. “I didn’t think it would really happen. Oh my gosh that is to funny.” He laughed more. “I’m so confused.” Baekhyun looked at Heechul.

“Yesterday this jerk made a job that it would be triples.. Now look.” Luhan looked over at the screen. “What the hell am I going to do with three babies?” He looked between his tummy and the screen.

“Well from the looks of it, it its three different babies. You will have no ‘twins’ so to say. Each came from a different egg and . Up here at the top, is baby one, here to the left is baby two and on the right is baby three.” He pointed each out on the computer then Luhan’s belly. “Coagulations Mr…” He looked up at Heechul. “Zhang.. This is Hangeng’s youngest son.”

“Oh really? I’m Jung Yunho’s husband; he works for your father. If you’d like I can be your doctor through out your whole pregnancy and after. If you chose that I’ll be there to deliver the babies.” Jaejoong nodded cleaning off the weird thing that showed Luhan his babies.

“Oh, yeah I’d much like that. I want someone I can trust.” He nodded using a wipe to clean off his tummy. “I’ll send your father some paper work to fill out, here are your pictures.” He handed a little set of four pictures, one of each little blob and one of all three. “They are so tiny.” He giggled looking at the pictures.

“Baekhyun, your turn.” Baekhyun sat up on the chair and laid back showing his tummy. “I’m Kim Kangin’s son. Will you be my doctor too?” He pouted a little holding on to Tao’s hand. “Of course I will.” Jaejoong nodded chuckling, “You are still so shy. I delivered, did you know that?” He asked putting the green gel stuff on Baekhyun’s tummy. “You did?” He eyes widen.

“Yes I did, what do you hear?” He asked letting Baekhyun listen to beat. “Less then Luhan’s..” He sighed thankfully. “Yes, less then Luhan, but more then one. Twins~” Jaejoong smiled showing Baekhyun each little blob.

“Wah~ two little Chanyeol!” He giggled happily looking at the screen, “So wait if me and Baekie are the same size.. I’m probably having twins!” Tao squealed touching his tummy. “That’s what I’m betting.” Jaejoong smiled nodding.

“Here is baby one on the left, and baby two on the right~” Jaejoong pointed out each one to Baekhyun. He took quickly pictures of the babies and handed them to Baekhyun along with a wipe to clean up his tummy.

“Tao, ready?” Jaejoong asked getting a quick nod from Tao who practically jumped onto the bed lifting his shirt up.  Jaejoong chuckled, “Excited?” He asked spreading the gel on his tummy. “You know the drill.” Jaejoong let Tao listen.

“It sounds like Baekie’s did. But a little different.” Jaejoong nodded, “That’s because your babies’ are identical. His are fraternal. His are on opposite sides of his tummy yours are together.” Jaejoong nodded showing him the babies. 

--

Sehun tapped his foot, “What is taking them so long?” Heechul had made Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol stay in the car while he took the boys into the doctors. “Look here they are!” Chanyeol jumped out of the car. “How is my baby? Is it alight?” He asked getting on his knees in front of Baekhyun’s tummy, kissing the little bump.

Baekhyun grin, “They are perfect actually~” Chanyeol looked up at Baekhyun with a shocked looked, “They? As in more then one?” He asked his jaw hanging down. Baekhyun nodded, “They as in two~” Baekhyun showed him the two little blobs in the picture.

“Two? Wow that’s great!” Suho nodded patting Chanyeol’s back. “Congrats!” He gave him a big grin. “Congrats to yourself, mister~ He’s no the only one with twins.” Tao smiled rubbing his tummy. “We are to!” Suho’s face lit up as he hugged Tao.

“I think Luhan has the biggest surprise.” Baekhyun giggled, “Congratulation’s you are not the father of one, not two, nor four but three lucky little jelly beans!” Luhan gave Sehun a big smile. “Th..three? That a sick joke.” Sehun shook his head, “Now really. How many?”

“Three.” Luhan showed off his pictures, “I wasn’t joking. You manage to get me pregnant three different times with one round of y time. Do you feel accomplished?” Luhan asked tilting his head. “Damn saengie, that takes skill.” Suho snorted.

“Three? Three? Three?” Sehun asked over and over touching Luhan’s belly. “Three little half you, half mes?” He asked again taking to take it all in.

“Oh my god, I’m having five grandchildren.. Your father is going to shiz a brick house.” Heechul shook his head getting in the car. “Lets go tell him, I need new house.” He joked starting the car. “Umma, that’s not right.” Suho chuckled climbing in with Tao.

Everyone squished in the mini van driving home, “Dude how many people can we fit in a car?” Sehun asked Chanyeol. “I dunno how many?” Chanyeol shrugged.

“14 people. That how many are in this car.” Sehun nodded while Chanyeol counted on his fingers. “Oh my god your right.” He laughed.

--

Two day’s later.

Kyungsoo laid on the bed while he tried to zip his pants. “Com..come on!” He tried to such in his belly while zipping them quickly. “Aish!” He groaned when they wouldn’t zip. “Stupid pants! Why won’t you fit?” He asked trying again. “Ehhh!”

“Sooie, are you alright?” Sungmin asked coming into his son’s room, “Neh, Umma I’m just gaining a little weight. So my pants don’t fit.” Kyungsoo frowned.

“Oh, why don’t you borrow some of your brother’s until you lose some weight?” The adorable faced older man asked. “I can call the trainer for you.” He nodded. “Alright, thanks Umma~” Kyungsoo hopped up pecking his Umma’s cheek.

“Minnie!~” He waddled down the hall in his tight pants, “Are you fatter then me?” He asked knocking on the door. “Ouch?” Minseok mehronged opening the door. “A little I think, why?” He said looking over his brother.

“My pants don’t fit.” The younger pouted, “Let me use some of yours. Pwease~” He used aegyo. “Ehh, arraso.” He nodded letting his brother in, he found some of his old pants he really didn’t wear anymore. “Try these.” He handed them over.

Kyungsoo wiggled out of his other pants and tried on the new pair. “Aish! Not these too!” He pouted. “Lay down I’ll get them zipped~!” Minseok nodded. Kyungsoo laid down on the bed and Minseok tried and tried to get the pants zipped. “Umma!” He yelled.

“Neh?” The man walked into the room, “Help me!” Sungmin walked over. “You hold the button, I’ll zip.” He nodded to Minseok.

Kyungsoo made a noise like a dying whale while the two bunny like boys tried to zip his pants. “Come on!” Sungmin grunted. “You can do it!” Minseok cheered. Kyuhyun walked passed the door, he stopped dead in his tracks seeing his wife and two kids. “Y’all are going to kill him.. He sounds like he’s dying.” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Just go by new pants, Kyungsoo.” Kyuhyun fished out his wallet and handed him a credit card. Kyungsoo took the card, “Thank you Daddy~” he smiled. “Yah Kyung, lay off whatever your eating. It made your tummy hard. That’s weird.” Minseok made a face.

“Hard? What do you mean hard?” Sungmin asked, “Come here, baby.” The mother waved his hands over. Kyungsoo waddled to his Mommy, Sungmin placed his hands on Kyungsoo tummy softly pushing it. “It is hard..” He frowned. “Do you have the same night Lulu, Baek and Tao did?” He asked looking up at him.

Kyungsoo eyed widen, “I.. uh.. I..” Kyungsoo hadn’t told Sungmin or Kyuhyun he was ually active like Minseok. “Kyungsoo.” His father’s voice warned. “Yes..” He pouted looking down at his feet.

Sungmin nodded, “Come with me.” He pulled his son down the hall to his own bathroom. After about ten minutes of Sungmin and Kyungsoo locked away in the bathroom they came out. “Don’t kill him.” Sungmin whispered Kyuhyun.

“Cho Kyungsoo!” His father’s voice raged with angry.

--

The next day.

Kai whined as Chen pulled his to Lay’s party. “You have to go! You don’t get a choice!” The older brother put his foot down. “But hyung!” He whined. “Mr. Kyuhyun will be there.”

“Oh my gosh you will live!” Chen pushed him into the car, “What if he chocks me again.” Kai pouted. “Son, don’t worry. Kyu ah will behave Sungminnie was very angry with him.” Hyukjae nodded getting into the drivers seat.

“Neh, Baby, he won’t hurt you this time.” Donghae gave him a soft smile. “I promise.”

“But Umma! He’s going to kill me this time I swear!” Kai hide behind his hands. Yesterday Kyungsoo and Kai found out they where also having little bundled of joy. Kyuhyun how ever did not find any joy in it and almost killed Kai.

Everyone was at the party and things where going great. Kyuhyun keep a close eye on Kyungsoo and Kai but other then that things where great!

Lay was sitting in the living room opening all his gifts from his friend’s and family. “Oh my gosh! These are great!” He smiled holding up a pair of matching t-shirts for him and Kris. “Baby~ Look!” He grinned from ear to ear.

“Oh wow. Do I really have to wear that?” Kris asked. “Yes~” Lay nodded. “Aigoo..” Kris smiled shaking his head at his excited boyfriend. 

 

Lay opened more boxes he stopped in the middle of opening one, “Ehh. That smell.” He held his nose. “Yuck!” Luhan commented jumping up. “I’mma barf!” Tao quickly escaped outside. “Ehh!” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo escaped to the bedroom closing the door behind them.

 

“What smell?” Hangeng asked looking around, “I have no idea..” Hyukjae shock his head. Minseok picked up the box opening it the rest of the way while Lay made a run for it with Luhan. “Its just Lay’s perfume. It broke open.. I guess the pregos don’t like that smell.”

 

“What do you mean prego’s. Lay isn’t..” Kris shook his head. “Well he was opening the box maybe he got a super whiff of it..” Minseok shrugged. “But that’s is favorite perfume..” Kris blinked.

Minseok keep quite looking around at the parents. “Well..” He cleared his throat. “Guess I’m the only one baby free~” He nodded giving his Appa a big smile. “That’s hard to believe you and Chen have the most .” He rolled his eyes. “We use protection!” Chen nodded quickly.

“Not always.” Kris snorted taking the box from Minseok getting it out of the house. “Is it gone?” Baekhyun asked peeking out of the room. “Neh its gone.” Chanyeol nodded, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walked back into the room, “You said it was gone.” Baekhyun pouted. “I can still smell it.”

“It will air out soon, Baekie.” Leeteuk nodded opening a window. “I dun like it!” Baekhyun pouted bigger before beginning to cry. “Ah, baby its okay. Why are you crying? Don’t cry?” Chanyeol panicked trying to calm Baekhyun down.

“Its okay, its just pregnancy hormones. Hes going to be more emotional then normal.” Leeteuk patted Chanyeol’s shoulder. “Daddy!” Baekhyun cried sitting in Kangin’s lap. “Shh, baby. Its okay, Umma opened the window, the bad smell will go away I promise.” Kangin rocked him softly hugging him close.

“Oh lovely.” Chanyeol nodded, standing close to Baekhyun waiting for him to calm down. Everyone came back to the living room once it was clear of the smell.

Liyin fished something out of her purse, “Lay ah, come here. Here, baby.” She smiled handing him a pregnancy test. “What is this for?” He asked blinking at it. “You have super smell. Number one sign of pregnancy.” She nodded caressing his hair. “Minseok.. why don’t you take a few just in care as well.” She gave him a few. “You never know.. aish.”

“Not like we can even be mad..” Leeteuk ruffled his hair. “I was 15 when Baek was born.” He looked down at his red eyed son then around at the other boys. “Be smarter then us. Those of you not carrying a baby, try to stay in school. Yes it will be very hard, and the ones pregnant will drop out closer to their due date. But you ‘men’ so to say, need to get an education and good job. Hangeng owns the number one company in the music business in all of Asian, and Siwon owns the number one business in South Korea. Be smart kids and try to work for them.” Leeteuk nodded looking over all the kids.

“You need to start thinking about your family, Sehun in about 25 weeks Luhan will be bed bound, will be to big to be moving around. And not long after that Tao, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo will be too. Have any of you though about that?” Siwon asked cocking a brow. “Have you though about have they will need you every moment of everyday, but you will also be required to go to school? These babies will be born before school is out. This is your last year of high school, your last nine months as a kid.”

“Not even nine months, Luhan will be lucky to last seven months.” Heechul frowned, “And you better start praying he does last that long or there will be no babies.” Siwon nodded. “I’m very disappointed in all of you for causing this mess. I hope you make the right decisions on raising the children right, and making the right job choices for your families.” He sighed. 

“Alright.” Ryeowook rubbed his small hands together. “Enough of the hard stuff, lets get back to this birthday stuff.” He handed over a small pink box from him and Yesung. “Come on. Open it~” He smiled softly. 

 


What do you guys think? Mhm, Tell meeeh! 

Please upvote to if you really love the stroy! <3 

Love you guies~ 

~Bell