Beach Party

40 weeks of this!?

Baby log: Hi Mommy~ I’m finely an embryo! Yay~ But I’m still just a bunch of cells I don’t look like anything yet.  Luhan Umma, take care of me.


Sehun’s parents had agreed he should stay with Luhan from now on; the older boy would need him. So over the week Sehun had moved his stuff in. Now it was early Friday morning and the alarm clock was buzzing by their heads. Sehun reacted up clicking it off.

“Baby,” He softly rubbed Luhan’s arms. “Its time to wake up..” He got up first going to use the bathroom. Lately Luhan had been extra sleepy, Heechul said it was normal and he would be this way the whole time he was pregnant. Sehun went down stairs making them both coffee and breakfast.

“Luhan hyung.” He woke him up again, “Come on baby, I made food.” He let the other male wake up a little before scooping him off the bed. He carried him down to his chair then set across from him. Liyin came up from the studio, “Are you excited?” She asked.

“Yes~~” Sehun bounced in his chair eating the food. Today they’d be leaving for the dance completion in Jeju. Luhan was still only 4 weeks along so it wasn’t going to harm the baby if he went. “I’m ready~ to take a nap in the car.” Luhan laid his head on the table.

“Its going to be weird without Kris and Lay this year..” He said sitting up eating his food. Liyin and Sehun chatted with Luhan ate, “Umm, see baby, Appa is a good cook.” He smiled rubbing his tummy, “He’ll make you lots of yummy things.” Sehun watched Luhan smiling, he was going to be a father it was the scariest yet exciting thing in the world.

“Luhan, come here.” His father’s voice called from the studio. The little man stood up and walked down to him, “Yes Papa?” He walked behind him leaning over the back of the chair of hug him. “I want you to take this, this one his for emergencies only.” He handed him a credit card. “I know you have the other one, but since I am responsible for three of you know I want you to have more money.”

Luhan always got a rather nice amount of money each month and had good amount left over so he saved it. He figured most of that would be spend on the baby now. “Baby~ Chanyeol’s here!” Sehun called from upstairs. “I have to go Daddy.” Luhan kissed his cheek, “Thank you for the money.” He gave him another hug before walking up the stairs.

“Yeollie~” Luhan hugged the other male, “I got the keys from mom and dad, but since you’re in charge of that. Here ya go~” He handed over the beach house keys. “I’d probably lose them..”

 

-Over at Baekhyun’s house, at the same time as Chanyeol showing up-

Baekhyun rolled over in his bed, still fast asleep. “Mm, Chan..” He mumbled in his sleep. All of a sudden the younger jumped up making a full on dash to the bathroom, once he made it he leaned over the toilet emptying what little was in the tummy.

“Baekhyun?” Kangin asked coming around the corner, “Baek, are you alright?” The father asked. Once he finished he sat back, “I’m alright, Appa. Just predance jitters.” He stood up going to brush his teeth. “Alright, I’ll get you mother to make you something.”

Kangin disappeared in the door again, “Aish.” Baekhyun frowned; he hated lying to his father. He had been sick like this the last two mornings. But he kept telling himself it was just because he was nervous.

“Baekie?” His mother asked coming into the door, his pink apron tattered with flour from him baking. “What wrong baby?” He asked placing both hands on Baekhyun’s cheeks looking him over. “I’m alright Umma. Just a little nervous.” Leeteuk leaned forward kissing his forehead.

“I’ll make you some soup, don’t be nervous. Chanyeol ah will be there and all your friends. Besides all of you are amazing dancers.” The mother pet his sons hair. “You have nothing to be worried about.”

“But I dance next to Luhan! What if I hit him or something by accent? Sehun would never talk to again.” Leeteuk shook his head, “Luhan’s been pregnant for what? A few weeks now? 3 you said. In the last 3 weeks have you hit Luhan when dancing?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well no. But still!” Baekhyun pouted, “Nothing to worry about. Now come on. Let’s go finish the baking and I’ll make you soup.” Leeteuk wrapped an arm around his son shoulder pulling him into the kitchen.

--

“Honk Honk!” A horn sounded outside Tao’s house. “Bye mom, bye dad~ Love you!” He ran out the door hoping inside the car leaning over his kissed Suho. “Let’s go baby!” Suho pulled off driving down to the school. “Hey prego~” He turned around in his seat petting Luhan’s tummy.

“Hey Tao~” Luhan smiled letting him pet his tummy, “Are you two riding with us?” Tao asked. “Yeah, Luhan had become few picky over who is allowed to drive him. He only said yes to Suho since it’s his niece or nephew.”

‘That and Sehun wont let me drive anymore.” Luhan pouted, “Aww Hunnie. You still can’t even tell he prego yet.” Tao nodded sitting down right. “Yes but still, I don’t want him driving.” Sehun leaned over kissing the tummy. Suho pulled into his spot, the got out of the car walking into the gym.

“Yeollie I’m fine I promise. I’m just nervous.” Baekhyun pouted big hugging Chanyeol’s arm. “Baekhyun you are sick, you don’t need to go, Right Coach.” Chanyeol asked looking over at coach.

The Coach looked between the two boys, “Chan, we need him…” Chanyeol let out a loud sigh. “But Coach..”

“Channie, I’ll be fine! I promise. The only thing I’ll do it dance. Then go back to the house and stay in bed! I promise hyung.” The young attached his arms around the much taller’s waist.

“You promise?” Chanyeol asked quirking a brow. “I promise!” Baekhyun nodded holding up his pinky. “Aish Okay..” Chanyeol frowned hugging Baekhyun closer, nuzzling his nose into the younger man’s hair.

Luhan walked over to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, “What’s wrong?” He asked pressing his hand against Baekhyun’s forehead checking his temp. “I just have a little tummy ache, its really nothing!” Baekhyun nodded before resting his head on Chan’s chest.

“Aww, Alright. Well pick you up some soup and some tummy meds before we get out to Jeju.” Luhan smiled softly and pecked his forehead. “Arra Umma~” Baekhyun teased. Luhan chuckled, “I have to get use to that name.” He poked the tip of Baekhyun’s nose.

“Is everyone here?” The coach asked looking around, “Neh!” Someone yelled, “Alright lets go boys!” The boy’s head out to their cars, “Yo Coach, Who you riding with?” Yelled someone from a car that just pulled up.

“YAH!” Kai yelled, “What are you doing here?” He asked as Kris and Lay stepped out of the red jeep that had pulled in. “Did you think we where going to let you go on your own?” Kris quirked a brow. “Luhan’s pregnant. He’s not going alone.” Lay walked over hugging his little brother.

“Damnnn..” Luhan fake pouted hugging back.

--

The drive to Jeju wasn’t all that long, only about 5 hours. They pulled into the beach house and everyone jumped out. “Waaah~”

“Whoa, Its so beautiful~” Baekhyun said as he hopped out of the car. The ocean was about ten feet from the end of the deck. Seagulls’ flew over their head and the wind blew in smell of salt of toward them. “You like it?” Chanyeol asked smiling, “Neh so much~” Baekhyun smiled.

Luhan walked up to the door unlocking it, he pushed the door open walking in. “Bathroom…” He walked up the stair to the bathroom. Sehun tossed their bags on the bad and laid down.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into their room making him lay down since he was sick. Coach went around making sure everyone was here and settled in.

After a while Lay and Kyungsoo went hard at work making dinner, Sehun and Luhan took a walk down the beach. Chanyeol and Baekhyun curled up watching a movie. Kris, Coach, Kai, Suho and Tao worked on the dance, and Xiumin and Chen disappeared.

“Are you scared about tomorrow?” Sehun asked once they found a nice spot to sit. “Not really, we know these dances. It will be a piece of cake.” Luhan smiled crawling into his lap.

“What are we going to do tomorrow night? You know they are going to have the party.” Sehun asked holding Luhan’s waist. “I don’t know, I was thinking about having movie night with Baekhyun. He doesn’t need to party, so I told him to hang with me.” Luhan softly brushed his lips against Sehun’s cheek.

“So motherly already.” Sehun chuckled softly turning his head to meet Luhan’s lips with his own. Luhan smiled against his lips, “You think so?” He whispered. “I do”

“I hope it wont be the only time you say those two words.” Luhan softly nipped Sehun’s lip. “Trust me, its wont.” Sehun pulled back looking into his eyes. “I promise that.” He leaned back kissing him again.

“Hey you two!” Kris yelled off the deck, “Dinner is ready! Come eat!” He switched to speaking mandarin, “Go get the love bird from the boat house. They are doing dirty things.” He chuckled walking back in the house.

Luhan chuckled standing up, “What did he say?” Sehun asked. “To go get Minseok and Chen, they are having .” Sehun laughed while he stood him, “Lovely.” The two walked over to the little boat house.

Luhan leaned his ear against the door, “They are done.” He opened the door looking into the boat where Minseok and Chen where panting lying on the floor. “Hey dinner’s ready; if you don’t hurry Coach will come looking for you.” He picked up clothes off the ground handing them to the other two.

--

The next morning Luhan and Baekhyun both sat in the same bathroom taking turning puking. “You know, Baekhyun.” Luhan said wiping his mouth again, “I think you’re pregnant.”

“W-what?” Baekhyun asked his eyes wide, “W-why do you think t-that?” He asked looking down at his tummy; if he was pregnant it would explain a lot of thing. “Well, we are both up at five in the morning puking our guts out. I know why I am; I think you are to for the same reason.”

“But, I..” Baekhyun looked as if he was going to cry, “What if Chanyeol doesn’t want me anymore.” The tears broke his eyes rolling down his cheeks. Luhan pulled the smaller boy into his lap, “Nonsense. He will love you even if you are. But let’s not say anything to anyone until we know you are for sure, Okay?” Luhan rubbed his back softly.

“O-okay.” Baekhyun sniffled rubbing his eyes, “You need to take a shower, Chanyeol will notice the puke.” Luhan stood up helping Baekhyun undress then getting him into the shower. He took Baekhyun’s clothes and put them into the washer along with everyone else’s clothes from last night.

“He’s sick against?” Coach asked standing in the kitchen making himself a cup of coffee, “Neh, But he’ll be alright.” Luhan walked over to the coffee pot making himself a cup, “You think he’s pregnant do you?” Coach asked. “Do you?” Luhan asked looking over at him. Coach nodded, “So does Lay.”

Luhan nodded, “I figured Lay would, since yesterday when he told everyone he got sick I have though this. But I told him not to tell anyone until we know for sure. After the completion I’m going to go by a few tests for him.” Luhan rubbed the back of his neck. “Good.” Coach nodded.

As the morning went on Luhan and Baekhyun stuck close together, Baekhyun would snuggle up against Luhan anytime the two sat down; Luhan would softly his hair or rub his tummy.  Sehun told Chanyeol Luhan was already getting his motherly touch and the two men chucked not thinking anything more about it.

“Kids lets go!” Coach called once it was time to go, everyone grabbed their gym bags and headed to their car. Then they got to the place the got out walking to their normal spot. “There’s a lot more teams here this year.” Chen said looking around. “A lot of good teams this year.” Chanyeol added on.

“Hey, don’t worry about. You kids have this in your pocket.” Coach nodded. “Get changed and start warming up, okay. I’m going to look around.” Everyone got changed and waited, except Kris and Lay, they had graduated so they where not allowed to perform. “Good luck guys!” The smiled giving a thumb up before walking off to their seats.

“I’m nervous. I’mma puke.” Baekhyun ran to a trash can emptying his breakfast into it. Chanyeol was right behind him, rubbing his back telling him it would be okay. Luhan pulled out one of his on the go tooth brushes giving it to Baekhyun once they returned to the group. “We are next. Come on.” They walked up to the stage waiting their turn.

Once the other team was off they got on, everyone got into place before the music start. The first song was ‘Wolf’ everyone was in the tree formation getting ready. “Here we go!” Kai whispered from the front. Once ‘Wolf’ was over ‘Growl’ started.

Everyone walked off panting and sweating, “That was amazing!” Lay yelled running up and hugging them all. “You guys totally won!” He nodded quickly. After a few more groups everyone was to gather on the stage, “In Third place, Busan High!” The announcer guy called handing out the smallest trophy. “In second place, Daeju academy!” He smiled passing over the second biggest trophy. “In first place, performing one hell of a dance, Seoul High!” The 10 boys on stage went crazy as Kyungsoo ran over and grab the biggest trophy!

 “We won!” He yelled getting picked up by Kai who spin him around. Everyone celebrated together Lay and Kris ran over with Coach joining in. “Time to go party!” They headed home all in high sprits. Luhan made Suho make a quick stop at the store for him. He got a few tests and some movies.

Once back home everyone did their own thing, most of them out at the beach partying the night away. Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun sat in the bathroom waiting on the three pregnancy tests to show them answers. “Is it time yet?” Baekhyun asked. Sehun stood up checking, “No not yet.” He sat back down.

The three men sat in there quietly, “So this is how it felt when you waited to find out.” Sehun looked over at Luhan, “Hell isn’t it?” One of the test peep showing it was ready, Baekhyun looked over at Luhan. “You look I can’t..” Luhan nodded standing up.

He read the tested and the other two, “Well, you are most defiantly… Having a baby!” He smiled showing all three tests that said positive. “Oh my..” Baekhyun smiled looking down at his tummy, “A baby.” He rubbed it softly smiling like a fool. “We have to tell Chanyeol!” He jumped up grabbing the test.

The man walked down to the beach Sehun and Luhan behind him, Chanyeol jumped up seeing his lover, “Yah! You should be in-“ Baekhyun cut him off showing the tests. “Wait, are theses yours?’ Chanyeol asked taking them into his hand. “Yes.” Baekhyun nodded smiling sweetly.

“I told ya soo! Cough it up!” Lay stuck out his hand to Coach who put $20 in it. “You two Mr.” He stuck out his hand to Kris who also put a 20 in it. “Whoot~” Lay danced around putting the money in his pocket.

“You bet on this?” Luhan laughed, “Of course, and I won~” Lay danced some more. “What kinda friends do we have?” Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun back up to the house. “You guys won’t want to go in there for a while.” Sehun shook his head.

“Why?” Tao asked looking confused. “After you find you your having a baby you feel so much emotion.. Only one way to express the emotion.” Sehun tried to explain. “I dun get it.” Suho frowned. “They’re having .” Coach nodded making everyone laugh.