All I need is him

Our Intertwined Destiny

< 004 >

 

All I Need Is Him.

Author's POV 

      Yoonhee ran with heavy steps as she dragged myungsoo who was leasurily walking when they are dangerously almost late for their first day of middle school.

"Myungsoo-yah!! I already stay behind with you when all the other oppas went ahead of us, so can you freaking run or we will be late!" She yelled panicly as she pushed the latter's lazy in front of her. Yoonhee has a good student image to mantain from her previous school, so no way in hell will she let myungsoo stain that! 

"Chill, hee-ah~!" Myungsoo giggled and slung his arms around yonhee's shoulder, earning a are-you-crazy kinda look from her, "If we receive punishment, at least your doing it with your bestest friend in this whole wide world and that's no other than me!! KIM. MYUNG.SOO!"

"Aigoo, I'm going crazy because of you kim myung weirdo soo!" Yoonhee lightly hit his chest. 

"THAT HURTS." Myungsoo exclaimed dramaticly while rubbing the spot where yonhee hit him, "Where's the kind-super-cute and sweet girl yoonhee from 2 years ago?" 

"She gone~! Pooff!" Yoonhe chuckled and turned to myungsoo with her brightest smile, "Because of a dumb looking knight."

Myungsoo cheeks immediately went red when he set his eyes at her. Yoonhee was not the cute looking little kid he knew from before, she turned into an enchantingly beautiful girl, so far the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Myungsoo slowly came more closer to her and flicked yoonhee's forehead, "Cho yoonhee, don't you dare show that smile in front of others. Especially to boys." He strictly warned.

Yoonhee groaned in pain, "Why can't I?" 

"Just because." Myungsoo casually shrugged while secretly smiling to himself. Yoonhee raised her brows questioningly at him but when she looked at her watch she started her whole panic charade again. 

"AHH! I don't care, I'm going first! Catch me if you can, myungsoo-ah!!" She dashed off like a cheetah without sparing a single glance at myungsoo who was gaping at her. 

"How can you just leave your knight like that?!" Myungsoo fixed his bag straps and started to run behind her, "YAH, CHO YOONHEE!!" 

_____________________________ 

Yoonhee slammed her head really hard on the desk she randomly picked from her new classroom and hoarsely mummbled, "We barely made it.." 

"The most important thing is that we're not late, right?", myungsoo beamed and decided to sit on the desk in front of her. He neatly put his bag and turned around to face the worn out Yoonhee, "Aren't you going to say that you're super blessed to be in the same class as me?"

Yoonhee rolled her eyes while her head is still on her desk, "Not blessed, but cursed. Why is it you out of all the other oppas?". Although yoonhee said that, what she said is really different from what she felt.  Honestly, her heart fluttered in excitement when she found out that she will be spending her awaited freshman year with myungsoo. She couldn't ask for anything more, myungsoo is all that she need. But with her stubborn personality, she's determined to keep this little secret from him. 

Myungsoo scoffed and messed yoonhee's perfectly combed hair for revenge. she threw death stare and was going to punch him when a strict looking teacher abruptly entered the classroom. Yoonhee sighed and straightened up, not wanting to get a bad first impression on the scary looking teacher. Myungsoo tilted his head for a bit, seeing the pouting yoonhee who was dreaming for revenge. How cute.. myungsoo whispered in his heart.

"Good morning class." the teacher said with a smile that looked more like a smirk to all of the students, "It's good to have new faces, I'm your homeroom teacher Mrs. Lee."

The class greet her in harmony as she proudly puffed her chest, "Now let's skip the chitty chatty introduction and please open your math book page.."

The class was speechless at her order but nevertheless quietly following it. Yoonhee hummed a soft tune as she diligently opened her absolutely thick math book. She turned to look at the front, more precisely on Mrs. Lee who was busy explaining some strange math formulas. But her eyes unconciously  started to wander on myungsoo, she gazed at him from the back and smiled. That boy doesn;t seem to has the slightest interest in studying. Suddenly myungsoo turned around, making yoonhee to flinched for a bit. He blew his bangs and mouthed 'I'm so bored' 

Yoonhee chuckled in amusement and mouthed back 'Your impossible, kim myungsoo'. They continued to exchange stares, drown onto each other's eyes as the minute passed by, Mrs.Lee formulas were clearly long forgotten.

"YOU THERE!" Mrs.Lee let out her supersonic high pitched dolphin voice that rang in the entire classroom, making a few students jumped from their little nap or painfully rubbed their poor ears. Myungsoo froze when he heard her voice, so did yoonhee, they are deadly sure that Mrs.Lee caught their secret moves and was going to give them a love letter or in other words, detention slip. They slowly turned their attention to the front and sighed in relief.

"It's not us.." yoonhee whispered to myungsoo, he gave her a curt nod and smile full of relief.

"Why are you late on your first day of school?" Mrs. Lee's voice is the only thing that can be heard in the small and quiet classroom, every students sealed their lips tightly as they symphaticly pitied the unlucky target of mrs.lee.

Yoonhee narrowed her eyes curiously and found a handsome tanned boy standing proudly in front of the classroom. This boy has a long black bangs that fall perfectly on his forehead, he has a perfect posture and broad shoulder that nearly impossible for boys on his age to have, his uniform was not properly tucked and his hands were relaxly stayed on his pockets. This boy have a strangely unwavering and strong chocolate eyes when he looked at mrs. lee. He seemed like he didnt have any trace of fear nor panic inside of him.

"Did you hear me?" Mrs.lee was getting annoyed by the lack of response she is having from the tanned boy. The tanned boy just shrugged and stuck his nose highly, he didn't try to make any lame excuses like any kid do. Mrs.lee sighed in defeat at him, "Don't repeat this ever again, I'll let it slide since this is your first day, keep that in mind. Now, you can sit..." She quickly scanned the whole classroom before her vision stopped on yoonhee, or more precisely the seat beside yoonhee.

"You! the girl in the pony tail!" Mrs.lee called out while yoonhee just blinked, with a confused face she turned her head left and right before dumbly pointed her self, "Me..?" 

"Yes, you. cho yoonhee!" Mrs.lee nearly rolled her eyes at her student naiveness as she pointed yoonhee, "Kim jong in, you will be sitting next to her." She informed and the tanned boy who's name turned to be kim jong in nodded and made his own way to his desk. 

Myungsoo who was sitting in front of yoonhee eyed jongin from head to toe, feeling oddly competitive and anxious towards the boy that he only met a few seconds ago. Jongin seemed to realize that myungsoo was staring, rather intently at him, so he just raised his brow at myungsoo which irked the latter a lot. I don't really like this guy..., myungsoo hissed under his breath.

On the other hand, yoonhee's eyes twinkled in excitement and nervousness as she watched jongin calmly took a sit beside her. She is determined, to make friends as lot as possible, so she is waiting a chance to befriend the tanned boy.

"Hello, I'm yoonhee, cho yoonhee." she turned her head to jongin and softly smiled at him who was now sitting with his crossed legs, acting as if he owns the world. Jongin didn't even return her greeting, smile, nor do the simplest thing-turning his head to face yoonhee. Jongin just blatantly ignored her as he stared at the front.

"Nice to meet you!" she continued to chirp even without hearing a single response from him. "Your name is jongin, right? kim jongin." she confirmed as she held out her hands, determined to have a friendly handshake.

"Will you shut your mouth up." Jongin began to speak as he finally turned to yoonhee with a reaction that yoonhee was not expecting, an annoyed expression, "Or should I make you shut it?"

Yoonhee's smile faded, she retracted her hand as she embarassedly mummbled "I..I'm sorry.." She just wanted to make a new friend. that's all. Is that so wrong of her?

Meanwhile myungsoo who was watching on the sideline all this time couldn't believe what he just witnessed. He clenched his teeth as he tried to supress his anger, never has he felt this mad before, never did he let yoonhee being treat the way she does before, he couldn't stay and pretend nothing happened. This is yoonhee that jongin messed with, the most important girl to him. the person that he thought couldn't live without.

"YAH! You damn black boy stand up!!!" myungsoo abruptly stood up from his seat and pointed at the bored-jongin. Jongin just turned his head at him before yawning loudly, in front myungsoo's face.

"Y-you little-!!!" the dragon in myungsoo was unleashed but unfortunately-

"Kim myungsoo-sshi." mrs.lee interrupted myungsoo's rant, "Is there any problem?"

Yoonhee was touched by her kinght protectiveness over her, but she doesn't want myungsoo to be in trouble because of her. She quickly tugged myungsoo's shirt and mouthed with a smile, 'Foolish knight, I'm okay so stop this.'

Myungsoo's anger faded away when he saw yoonhee, it's like all his harted from before vanished in thin air. Myungsoo knows that only yoonhee, cho yoonhee can do this to him. He returned her smile and said, "Nothing, mrs.lee."  

 _____________________________ 

"What is your next class?" said myungsoo while leaning to his locker that miracleously beside yoonhee's. 

"World history." Yoonhee heavily sighed as she took her new history book from her locker, "Why oh why do I have to study this, even an unicorn knows my memory ." 

"Oooh c'mon hee-ah." Myungsoo held her shoulder and turned her around to face him, "You will be fine. Trust your knight, okay?" he gently tucked yoonhee's hair behind her ear and sincerely smiled.

"Let's go!" Myungsoo beamed and released yoonhee's shoulder. "My next class will be surely the same as you-AHHHHH! WE'RE NOT IN THE SAME CLASS!" 

"Oooh." Yoonhee bit her lower lips, trying to control her face. She cannot be obvious, she will not let myungsoo see that she is actually beyond dissapointed. 

"Then, it's a goodbye?" myungsoo pouted as he got closer and wrapped his arms around yoonhee's slim waist. She chuckled, strangely happy that myungsoo shared the same feelings of not wanted to be apart from each other even for only an hour or so. "I will meet you at lunch, myungsoo-ah. sandwich, call?" 

"Call!!" He leaned in closer while yoonhee just nervously blinked at him. Myungsoo then let their forehead to touch each other as he whispered, "Remember, don't smile to any boys." 

Then, myungsoo walked away, even before listening to yoonhee's respond. "That weird myung ert soo.." she muttered under her breath. Her heart beats louder and her cheeks went red as she remembered what myungsoo said. Yoonhee was finally a little unsure of her thought earlier, is this beating heart only a sickness?

 

 

I missed the old times.

When my heart fluttered, my whole world brightened, and when he was by my side.

I was so sure, at that time, all I need is him.

All I need is just that one person, a boy named Kim Myungsoo.

 

4xouMEc.jpg

HOW'S THE CHAPPIE? 

A LONG ONE I KNOW~

there's a lot of mistake earlier (Lol I dunno if it's already corrected) 

PLEASE ENJOY, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!! 

I LOVE YOU<3 *throw candies*