Her beating heart

Our Intertwined Destiny

 

< 003 >

 

 

Her Beating heart.

Yoonhee's / your POV 

      2 Years Later

"Good morning, everyone~!" Yonhee beamed and clumsily ran downstairs to the dining room, where all of her family a.k.a her orphanage friends were busy with all of their talking, screaming, and gossiping while currently having their breakfast. She smiled at the familiar lively atmosphere and pecked Sunny umma's cheek who was cooking in the kitchen before going into the dining room. 

"Hey guys!" She chimed and approached them, her 5 oppas who were being noisy as usual at one of the table in the dining room.

"Good morning, yoonhee-ah!" dongwoo beamed and gave her a slice of  bread with banana jam all over it. "Here, your all time favourite breakfast!"

"Yahoo! thanks dongwoo umma!" Yoonhee smiled at him and happily dig in like a pig.

"Aish, piggie." sunggyu who was sitting beside yoonhee frowned and move further away from her. She make a face at him, "Shut it, grumpy gramps." and continued eating. She can positively felt a glare from the grumpy grandpa in the corner of her eyes but she's decided to just shrugged it off.

"So yoonhee-ah! Ready for our first day of middle school?" Hoya asked with such an enthusiasm.

"Neh!!" yoonhee grinned widely, "I can't even sleep a blink last night."

"Me too. Because of SOMEONE constantly bugging me about which pencil she should use." Sungyeol emphasized the word 'someone' as he looked at yoonhee. Yeah, she is the culprit.  She blinked innocently at sungyeol oppa while all the other oppas were laughing madly.

"Speaking of which! Where's woohyun hyung and myungsoo hyung?" Sungjong said with a cute little frown, disturbing the laughter.

"I'm here." A husky voice suddenly appeared from behind yoonhee, causing her to flinched in suprise. He surrounded her with his long arms and gave her a warm morning back hug, clutching into her so tightly with his panda like grip. With his overly familliar skinship, Yoonhee already knows who is this voice belongs to.

 "Yah!! Nam grease woo oppa hyun!!" she elbowed his stomach to escape from his back hug and glared at him. He retreated and chuckled, "Morning, princess! As fierce as usual, huh?" . Yoonhee glared at him again, with more passion this time.

"Ywah hwyung! pweash dun myk mwih thwrow upsh en theh murning bicaushe oph yor grisshines." Sungyeol pleaded while munching furiously, making the food on his mouth to fell all over the place. The grumpy gramps (sunggyu) twisted his mouth in disgust at sungyeol who ate in a more pigly way than yoonhee. In case you cannot understand what did sunyeol say : 'Yah hyung, please don't make me throw up in the morning because of your greasiness'

Of course yoonhee nodded, agreeing with sungyeol. Just how much more does she has to defend herself from all woohyun's oppa sweet talks, hugs, and kisses?! 

"As long as there's my princess, I will not stop!" Woohyun winked at her and she stuck her tongue at him in return, earning a 'cute' little pout from him. Yoonhee blew her bangs in frustation and tilted her head to look around, noticing that particular someone was still missing.

"Myungsoo is upstairs, still sleeping like a log." Woohyun said, as If he can read her obvious mind.

"What?!" she gasped and quickly stood up.

"Yoonhee-ah, go easy on him." Dongwoo looked at her reaction and chuckled. Then without a second thought, yoonhee dashed upstairs, to myungsoo's room. "That sleepy head, what if we're late on our first day of school because of him?!" she muttered under her breath.

"Aigoo poor myungsoo." hoya said nonchalantly between his magazines.

Yoonhee huffed and puffed when she arrived in front of myungsoo's room, oh gosh running upstairs is too tiring for her. She straightened up and put her hand on the door knob, ready to barge into his territory without any hesitation before she heard a sly whisper. 

"Waking up your hubby as usual, HOW SWEET~!" someone sang beside yoonhee's ear. Yoonhee snapped her head towards the right, where currently this weird girl slumped her heavy head on yoonhee's shoulder.

"Bae suji, you're too heavy!" yoonhee shooked her shoulder, "And for God sake how many times do I have to tell you that he's not my freaking hubby!"

"Surrreee" suji wriggled her eyebrows teasingly, earning a burning glare from yoonhee. Bae suji or so called suzy is yonhee's dearest friend who's hobby is to coo at how cute myungsoo and yoonhee are, to put it bluntly, she has no life.

Yoonhee furrowed her eyebrows, * I just don't understand, why does suji always thinks that me and myungsoo were a lovey dovey couple? WHICH we are not! It just doesn't make any sense.., isn't it? But somehow the thought of us being couple is not that disturbing- whoa..WAIT! wake up cho yoonhee! Are you finally willing suji to brainwash you? Get a grip!!* 

Yoonhee shaked her head in denial as suji just quietly observing her like a hawk with her arched eyebrow. "Quit thinking about your bae and start waking him up, school starts in 15 minutes!" she threwflying kisses at yoonhee before walking downstairs.

Yoonhee opened the door and tiptoed carefuly to the inside of the room. Eventhough it's pitch black because of the closed curtains, she manage to arrive safely at myungsoo's bedside just fine. Of course, she already came here countless time to the point that she can even walk in here with closed eyes, yup she should try that next time.

Anyways, she's planning to startle him awake, serve him right!, she thought.  Yoonhee already preapare herself to do it, but strangely her eyes were drown into myungsoo's sleeping face. she just can't help to gaze at his handsome face under the faint sunlight that was peeking through the curtains.

*Since when did he become this handsome..* yoonhee rested her chin on her arms beside myungsoo, still softly gazing at him when a small smile immediately bloom on the corner of my lips, without herself knowing. When she was busy staring, an arm slowly make it's own way to her waist, wrapping it gently and pulled her closer to myungsoo, making yoonhee only a few inch apart from each other.

She held her breath at the sudden closeness with myungsoo, trying to be as calm as possible when the truth is her heart is continuously doing flip flops.

"Don't stare at me like that, ms.stalker." myungsoo with his closed eyes softly whispered beside yoonhee's ear, making her heart to beat even more loudly than before. She can only prayed that he didn't hear it.

"YAH!" She blatantly shoved his hand away and escaped from his grip. Thank god, she doesn't think that her heart can hold it any longer. Which is strange, how come nowadays her heart beat crazily like that whenever she's with myungsoo?  

" 'Yah' ?" Myungsoo's eyes fluttered open, slowly sitting up with a pout on his face. "Cho yoonhee! is that how you supposed to talk to your super-almighty knight? And why didn't you call me oppa!!"

"I wll never call you 'oppa'! NEVERRR!" Yoonhee exclaimed, earning a morning hug attack from myungsoo. As the time passed by, she grew familiar with him, to the point that skinship is normal for them. 

"This is the awaited first day of middle school, right? Have you already packed your bags?" myungsoo reminded her as if he is her naggy daddy, he burried his face on yonhee's neck as he breathed her scent. Her scent smells like a fresh flower on its full bloom to him. Myungsoo always finds comfort when yonhee is with him, he loves her presence.

"Of course I already did. I'm not a child anymore, kim myungsoo!" Yoonhee puffed her cheeks as her gaze was on myungsoo's messy after-sleep hair, she immediately brought her hands up and gently fixed his hair, "As usual, your morning bed hair never fails to amaze me."

Myungsoo chuckled on yoonhee's neck, making tingles sensation on her skin, "Glad to know that I'm always amazing in your eyes!"

"Kim myung cocky soo." Yoonhee murmured as she rolled her eyes.

"What did you say, hee-ah?" myungsoo pulled away from the hug and teasingly questioned her, although he clearly heard what yoonhee was saying. "You're sure having fun calling me with endless foolish nicknames."

"And we will be late if you keep up with your endless teasing!" She furiously shooed him away. 

"Yes, mam." Myungsoo lazily nodded and made his way to the bathroom before stopping on his tracks and turned back to face yoonhee. He gazed at her from head to toe, piercing her with those alluring cat eyes that no one can resist. 

"..What are you looking at-?" Yoonhee flinched as she hide her blazing red cheeks, feeling completely nervous from his intent stare.

"Nothing., it's just-" He awkwardly coughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "..Your uniform really suited you."

Yoonhe consciously looked at her perfectly tied bow, down to her white blouse and blazer and lastly, followed by her red plaid skirt. She hid her smile and muttered in a nearly inaudible voice, "Uhm.. ,thank you."

"HEM ehem hem!! I must take a bath.." Myungsoo coughed really hard once again as he too, bit back his smiles before walking away from the flushed tomato yoonhee. 

Even after myungsoo left, yonhee's cheeks keep getting hotter and her heart is stammering loudly that it nearly jumped from . "Why am I..?" she clutched her chest and exhaled heavily, "Why are you doing this to me, heart?"

"Am I sick..? A heart disease?!" Yoonhee panicly whispered.  "I should go to the doctor, yeah. This is definitly not normal. Doctor is the solution" She noted to herself before walking downstairs.

 

I wish that I could tell the little me who knows nothing that those are indeed a disease. 

It's a deathly disease that no one could cure. 

It's a disease that always stays within me, even now.

4xouMEc.jpg

Whoop EHEHE it has been 2 freaking long months since I last update >_< keke I'm sorry

When I heard infinite SUPERAWESOMEASHDLGK *spazzing* comeback 'back' I have the fighting spirit to continue this story, because the mv is gangs and it kinda resembles the story^^ 

ANYWAYS~ subscribe, comment, and more importantly please enjoy reading this story~! *throw unicorns* ~(o_-)~