Prolouge

Our Intertwined Destiny

4xouMEc.jpg

Prolouge

our fated encounter

 

Faster ..

Faster... 

Even more faster. 

I can't let them catch me.

Yoonhee's heart was beating crazily as she ran barefooted aimlessly like her life was depended on it.Well, it's true.. her life was indeed depended on how fast can she run to escape from 'them', those man that were still chasing her like a bunch of mad dogs. 

She ran endlessly with the moonlight guiding her through the darkest street on this bloody night when she spotted this particular boy that was taking a night walk. It was a nice night walk for this boy, until it was destroyed by her. Without realizing, Yoonhee stumbled on him hardly and within a second they both fell on the cold and hard street. 

Yoonhee was on top of this boy, she gasped at him who rubbed his head in pain. She mentally hit herself, blaming her own clumsiness. She really wanted to apologize, but the words 'I'm sorry' cannot escape from . She just can't uttered any word, it's as if she forgot how to speak.  Yoonhee softly narrowed her eyes, trying to see this boy's face. She was dissapointed because she cannot see anything, except his eyes, his breath taking brown cat eyes that were staring at her too deeply. She was trapped by this boy's gaze like it's a powerful and unbreakable spell.

"Yah, little girl. What are you looking at?"  the boy hushed her back to reality. Yoonhee reddened and averted her eyes from his gaze . She took a deep breath and was about to apologize when she heard a terrifying roar.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" those men that were chasing her growled loudly.

Yoonhee shuddered, she quickly regained her sanity and stand up. With one last bow as an apology for this boy, she started to run for her life again. *Wake up, Cho Yoonhee! It's not over, you will be safe. You will live.* she bit her lips and reasurred herself that she will escape from them and everything going to be alright. But to tell you the truth, she was really afraid.

Afraid if this is the reality that she have to face. The reality that is even more cruel than her worst nightmare.

Suddenly a hand, a warm hand reached her. Yoonhee thought that the hand belong to one of the men that were chasing her, her eyes widened as she quickly shooked it. But the gentle hand holds yoonhee's hand firmer and that was when she realized that the one that reached her is not a villain. Instead, It's the boy from before.

Her knight.

Without having any energy left, she hopelessly followed this mysterious boy. After another minute of running, they finally arrived at a garden below an old bridge.  Yoonhee has been living in this neigborhood for her whole life, but she never knew this beautiful garden existed. It's like a magical secret garden. It's a perfect place to hide, and it's as if the moon is helping, the night was getting darker, making it impossible for spotting a 10 years old children hiding in the dark.

Yoonhee can hear their loud footsteps that each second coming closer and closer than before. She trembled uncontrollably as she hold her breath and gritted her teeth to supress her fear. This boy noticed her trembling hand and wrapped her little fingers in his grasp more tightly than before. That is when the moonlight shine bestow them. Only now she can see his face clearly.

His brown cat eyes, his sharp nose, his thin lips and the fact that he was smiling to reassured her.

*I don't understand how can this boy's smile make all my fear dissapeared?*

Finally, there were no sounds and no sign of those man, the boy broke his eye contact with yonhee and bravely checked around the area. He softly turned to yoonhee.

"It seems that the man that were chasing you were all gone"  he sighed in relief and shook his head to look at yoonhee who was still holding his hand desperately,  it's like she have no itention to let it go. But, within a second she flinched and let go of his warm hand.  Then, she quickly ran away. Dissapeared completely from his sight.

Why did she have to escape from the person who saves her?

Yoonhee doesnt understand it either, but her body just moves on her own.

.

What she doesnt know was her body was right to escaped from him, it was like a warning.

That she shouldn't get closer to him more than this.

4xouMEc.jpg 

Okay! that was a short prolouge HEHEH~I hope you guys enjoyed it and subscribed then maybe comment.. HEHE lots-of-love for the one who commented and these lovely chingus who already subscribed HUHUHU THANKYOU, YOU GUYS :'-D !  :
 

Danieea

SapphireGum

Misz_D

planningk

 
ellyza

XOXO DONGHAEJAGIYA<3