Legally Blonde

An Angel's Laughter | 천사의 웃음소리
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I hope I didn't take too long this time. Did I? Anyone felt the bittersweet happiness that I felt while writing this? :) Do write me some comments to give me more motivation for the next chapters!

[Taeyeon's point of view]

{Date: 6 March 2013}
{Time: 18:13 KST}

I was at the couch with my earphones plugged in, listening to ballads as usual, when I felt someone wrapping their arms around my neck. Slightly surprised, I pulled one side of my earphones out and tilted my head backwards, only to see Sunny smiling at me. I only smiled back, before I lowered my head back down while she came and took a seat beside me.

"Yes?" I asked, uncertain about that expression she was carrying. It was...a mixture of happiness, worry...and hope? I honestly had no idea how to accurately describe that look on her face.

"Wanna go?" I only raised my eyebrow at the two vague words she threw at me.

"Erm. Go where?" When Sunny narrowed her eyes, I unknowingly pulled my head slightly backwards, not knowing what did I say wrongly to cause that reaction. "No wait, seriously. Go where?"

"Stop feigning ignorance Taeyeon." Sunny was crossing her arms when she said that.

"Huh? No Soonkyu, I really have no idea what you're talking ab-" Wait. It suddenly occurred to me what she might be talking about. Legally Blonde. I bet she caught that expression on my face, because her frown eased.

"And now you have an idea, don't you?"

"Yeah." I muttered, and took my eyes off Sunny, fixing them on my iPad instead.

"So... Do you wanna go?"

"Isn't Sooyoungie going with you..." I mindlessly replied, and I could sense that Sunny wasn't too pleased with my answer even without looking at her.

"She said she would go only if you're not going."

"She can go."

"That's not the point. I'm asking you if you wanna go."

"Well, she can go if she wants to."

"Can you stop evading my question? I wanna know if you wanna go. You, Taeyeon." I only spared her a look, a helpless one that is, before I turned back to my iPad.

"I don't know, Soonkyu."

"Tell me, are you still upset at her?" So, why are we back on this again?

"Why not, you go prepare yourself so that you're gonna look gorgeous and t-"

"Sica is really sorry about it." I didn't even get to finish my sentence and Sunny cut in with her words. All I could do was to let out a sigh.

"Okay, I got it."

"Can't you see it yourself? The way she's really trying? Taeyeon, I really didn't want to touch on this topic with you again. But I'm seeing a lot of fans talking about you two fighting and whatnot, and yet she's not holding back from trying even after seeing those messages. She... I don't like that she's making herself look like a fool, letting you ignore her like that... I know you still care about her. I know that you were the one who left water and painkillers on the table as well as a note for Sica when she went drinking that night. So...why...?"

"I'm trying." I could only say. "I'm really trying, Soonkyu ya."

[Jessica's point of view]

{Time: 23:49 KST}

I could only smile when I saw the familiar faces of Sunny and Sooyoung, extending my arms and locking them in a deep embrace.

"Thanks for coming!" I exclaimed when we finally pulled away.

"You did a great job Sica ya!" Sooyoung said to me, and Sunny just nodded along. We spent just a while talking because I had to join the rest of the cast soon. Just before they left, Sunny squeezed my arm gently and I was slightly shocked.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry..." What? Sorry?

"Why ar- Oh." She probably meant Taeyeon, I guess. She did told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter