Only The Beginning

An Angel's Laughter | 천사의 웃음소리
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Do keep the comments coming in so I know what do you think of the story :) If the story's good, don't forget to vote it up!
I've decided to let this story be a drama series based on a "true story". So...behind the scenes "footages" are now available below! :) (13 Apr 2014)

{Date: 29 Jan 2012}
{Time: 01:45 KST}

[Jessica's point of view]

I was clenching my teeth to keep the tears in. I stomped into my room and sat on my bed as Sooyoung followed me in. "Sica ya..." I started biting on my nails, one arm folded, trying not to cry but my lips were trembling. "Your words were a little..." I felt Sooyoung wrapping her arms around me as she sighed and my tears started flowing. It wasn't even long before I started sobbing. "Ah... Stop crying... Everything will be okay..." Sooyoung coaxed as she patted my back in a slow rhythm.

{Date: 29 Jan 2012}
{Time: 01:46 KST}

[Taeyeon's point of view]

BANG! I slammed the door behind me shut and leaned on the door as the tears I had been holding in came bursting out. Knock knock. "Taeyeon ah..." Sunny's voice reached my ears as the door separated us. I took a few steps forward so that she could open the door. She came in and gently closed the door. "Taeyeon ah..." She called out once again, holding my arms. I held out a hand, gesturing that I wanted to be left alone. "Okay..." She brushed her palm gently across my cheek before making her way to her bed.

Moments ago

[Narrator's point of view]

Taeyeon: "Do you think you have the right to say that now?"
Jessica: "Did I even say anything wrong?"
Taeyeon: "So you think whatever you said was right?"
Jessica: "I honestly don't see what's wrong."
Taeyeon: "Should you be saying that to your fellow member?!"
Jessica: "Say what? I was just being straightforward like I always am."
Taeyeon: "Stop using that as an excuse won't you?!"
Jessica: "That I'm straightforward? What the heck Taeyeon. Don't blame me for being straightforward when you are the one who can't take it."
Taeyeon: "So you're saying that I'm being sensitive?!"
Jessica: "What's the point of raising your voice at me now?"
Taeyeon: "DON'T MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT!"
Jessica: "DID I SAY THAT?"
Taeyeon: "YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO SAY IT OUT LOUD!"
Jessica: "! YOU ARE JUST GUILTY!"

By this time, both girls already had tears in their eyes as they continued quarreling. The rest of the girls heard the commotion in the kitchen and started gathering there.

Taeyeon: "YOU HAVE CHANGE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter