Breakfast Gone Wrong

An Angel's Laughter | 천사의 웃음소리
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello I'm back! :) This chapter is a little...angsty, so be prepared! Comment if you like to because I'd really appreciate it :)

{Date: 25 April 2012}
{Time: 10:03 KST}

[Jessica's point of view]

Things never changed a single bit between me and Taeyeon. I swore I had never imagined this fight to escalate to such an extent. We fought all the time, we as in the different members in the group, but we always made up after a while. Of course, there were more severe incidents on rare occasions like when I almost got hit by Hyoyeon, but none of those fights had ever gone past a month. We still had to face one another during our activities afterall, and honestly, our friendships were beyond that.

I tried so hard all these time to approach Taeyeon, but every single time, I got the cold shoulder from her and sometimes, when I reviewed the TV programmes that we had gone on, I couldn't help but to cringe when I saw how obvious it was even on TV. I cried to sleep on some nights, but in the morning, I would be fine and I would be there trying yet again, to fix our friendship. All of them knew that I had a short temper, and the excessive number of times she had been ignoring me wasn't helping a single bit.

I was surviving on barely 2 hours of sleep and I was extremely grumpy, given how much sleep I had always needed. Heaven loved playing tricks on us. When I reached the kitchen, of all people, there stood Taeyeon. She turned to check out who it was, and when she saw that it was me, she turned back and continued making her sandwiches, without a single greeting. I didn't know why but my blood was starting to boil, but I tried my hardest to hold it in. "Good morning?" As usual, I tried to say something. There was no response. After just ten seconds or so, she was done with her sandwiches and she made her way right past me, as if I was non-existent. I swallowed my saliva as I could feel my face turning red from the anger I had been building up.

"Girls, come and have breakfast!" I could hear her shout. Biting hard on my teeth, I poured myself a glass of ice water and downed it in three gulps, with hopes that it would cool me down. I stayed in the kitchen for a while when I was done, trying my best to calm down. When I heard incessant chattering gradually building up outside, I knew the girls had already gathered and I made my way to join them. I didn't talk much as usual but none of them really realised and I was guessing that they were just thinking that I was being myself, since I was never energetic in the morning, even if I appeared otherwise during variety shows.

"Sica ya. Cucumbers for you." Hyoyeon laughed as she landed slices of cucumber on my plate. "Take it off." I replied, emotionlessly. In fact, I was hoping that I sounded threatening, but I think I didn't succeed. "Here's some from me too hahahaha." A few more slices of cucumbers appeared on my plate as Sooyoung joined in. I took in a few breaths, wanting to calm down, but the smell of cucumbers wasn't helping at all. "I think she would want more hahaha." Hyoyeon said and was just about to put more cucumbers on my plate when I finally released my anger. "WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS?! CAN'T WE JUST HAVE A PROPER QUIET BREAKFAST WITHOUT ALL THESE...ALL THESE NONSENSE?" Silence followed as everyone sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter