Spinning Apart

An Angel's Laughter | 천사의 웃음소리
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guess what? Double updates today! ^^ If you're happy then...vote it up? And...comment? Hehehehehehe.

{Date: 27 Feb 2012}
{Time: 22:19 KST}

[Jessica's point of view]

I lay on my bed, randomly scrolling my phone. I didn't have got anything important to do, actually. I was just mindlessly clicking on apps and then closing them and...okay, I honestly had no idea what I was doing.

I am perfectly fine. I am not affected at all. Nope. I am not. Okay. No. I miss Taengoo. Okay . I must have been crazy. Okay fine, I admit it. I miss her. I. Freaking. Miss. Her. We are not fine. I am not fine. Not at all.

Maybe I should go apologise. Okay I will go.

On second thoughts, maybe not.

{Date: 4 Mar 2012}
{Time: 23:12 KST}

[Narrator's point of view]

Jessica stood outside Taeyeon's room, biting her nails, not knowing if she should knock. She was a prideful person. She could be feeling so sorry inside, but she could still look like the meanest person ever on the outside. She had been standing there contemplating for ten minutes, or longer.

"What are you doing outside my room?" A familiar voice sounded from behind and it startled her. Knowing that it belonged to Taeyeon, she internally face-palmed herself for not checking the other parts of their dorm before heading straight to her room. She was scared stiff and she didn't move, not even turning to look at the leader. "What do you want?" Taeyeon asked another question.

Swallowing her saliva, Jessica finally turned to face her. She had only managed to look into her eyes when she felt the guilt and she quickly looked down. Not getting any reply, Taeyeon didn't have the patience to keep waiting. "Move aside." She said, wanting to go back to her room. "I said move aside." She then raised her voice and glared at the girl, when Jessica didn't seem to want to move. "Are you dea(f)-"

"Taeyeon ah." Jessica finally spoke, although her eyes were still looking down at the floor. "Sorry." Her apology was almost silent as it came out like a whisper. "Is this some kind of a joke now?" Taeyeon's icy cold words made Jessica look up straight at her. "W-what...?" The younger girl didn't even have time to process what she said and she felt a slight push as Taeyeon nudged her with her arm so that she would move out of the way. When the girl snapped out of her trance, Taeyeon's door was already closed, and the girl she wanted to apologise to was already inside, without her.

{Date: 5 Mar 2012}
{Time: 01:09 KST}

Things got more awkward than ever after the unaccepted apology. Taeyeon, however, seemed to be dealing with it fine. She looked like the same person she had been wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter