Showcase?

I Only Learned To Love You

"Sungyeol!" Myungsoo and Sungyeol were talking behind their lockers until someone called Sungyeol. They turn around and found Woohyun waving his hand to them.

"What's up hyung?" Sungyeol ask him.

"Sungyeol-ah listen. I want you to a favor." Woohyun says.

"What is it?"

"I want you to give this to Heeyoung." Woohyun handed a box of chocolate to Sungyeol.

"Yah hyung you should give it by yourself!" Sungyeol handed the box back.

"Come on Sungyeol, I have no confident to give it to her by myself. Pleaseeee?" Woohyun gave Sungyeol the best puppy face he could ever made.

"Okay..." Sungyeol says and put the box in his pocket.

"Yay and oh one more thing! Ask her where she lives okay?" Woohyun begging again.

"Hyung isn't it a little bit too much?" Sungyeol ask him. Myungsoo's eyes widened when he heard Woohyun's second favor.

"Yah what's so interesting about this girl? I even found her a little annoying." Myungsoo spoke up.

"That's because you're blind!" Woohyun stuck his tongue out and walks away.

"Aish that guy!!" Myungsoo says.

"Yah Myungsoo-ah! This time I'm gonna go with him. He's right you're blind!" Sungyeol says and walks away leaving Myungsoo alone, dumbfounded.

 

"What's up with you, Hyeri?" Jihae ask when she saw Hyeri and Heeyoung walks to her and Sojin.

"Nothing." Hyeri replied.

"Oh yeah nothing. Blushing like crazy is nothing." Sojin says.

"She's just happy." Heeyoung says.

"Oh really?" Sojin says and stare at Hyeri's cheeks.

"Unnie! Stop it! It's annoying." Hyeri tries so hard to hide her cheeks.

"Anyway guys, have you seen Yura and Minah?" Sojin ask and the other three just shook their heads.

"Oh there they are!" Jihae pointed at Minah and Yura who are walking in the corridor.

"Where have you been?" Sojin ask the two of them.

"Meeting." Yura replied.

"With the performing arts committe. We'll have a showcase next month!" Minah says excitedly.

"Our school have showcase?" Heeyoung ask.

"Of couse! Oh Heeyoung-ah you went to High School of Performing Arts in New York, right?" MInah ask.

"Yeah."

"You should join us!" Yura told Heeyoung.

"I don't know..." Heeyoung says shyly.

"What can you do?" Jihae ask her.

"Well I can play guitar and piano and I can sing a bit." Heeyoung replied.

"That's more than enough! Minah write her name!" Sojin told Minah.

"But guys!" Heeyoung says.

"No but! Come on it will be fun!" Yura says and the bell rings as soon as she talk.

"Okay..." Heeyoung says and Yura drags her to class.

 

The teacher is no where to be found in the class so Yura and Heeyoung went to their seats.

"Morning Heeyoung-ah!" Sandeul greeted her.

"Morning Sandeul-ah!" Heeyoung greeted him back.

"I heard there will be a showcase next month." Sandeul says.

"Yeah and the Girl's Day forced me to join them pft." Heeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Oh really? What can you do?" Sandeul ask her, curiously.

"Well I can play guitar, piano and sing a little bit." Heeyoung replied.

"Wow that's so cool!" Sandeul says.

"Of course! She went to High School of Perfoming Arts back in New York!" Yura says join the conversation.

"WHOA YOU WENT THERE?!" Sandeul's eyes widened.

"Yeah..." Heeyoung took a step back from him.

"That's so cool! What are you guys doing in there???" Sandeul ask her.

"We studied like normal schools do but we also have music classes." Heeyoung replied.

"You must be very talented..." Sandeul says.

 

Sungyeol watch the conversation between Sandeul, Heeyoung and Yura. He also have a mission to complete.

"Aish Woohyun hyung. Why am I the one who has to suffer for you?" He speak to himself. He got off from his seat and went to Heeyoung.

"Heeyoung-ah annyeong!" Sungyeol greeted her.

"Annyeong! And you're..." Heeyoung kinda forget about his name.

"I'm Sungyeol!" Sungyeol said as he smiles.

"Oh yeah Sungyeol."

"Okay so um there's someone who like you and that person gave me this box and he ask me to give it to you." Sungyeol says and give the box to Heeyoung.

"Huh? Who's the person?" Heeyoung ask.

"His name is Nam Woohyun. He's my friend but he got no confidence to give it to you by himself." Sungyeol replied.

"Chicken." Yura says.

"What did you say?" Sungyeol ask her.

"Chicken. Your friend, Nam Woohyun is a chicken. He's not brave enough to give the box thingy to Heeyoung. Heeyoung-ah don't accept it." Yura replied.

"Yah be careful of what you say! But you're right. He's a chicken..." Sungyeol sigh.

"Tell him to give the box by himself if he's a real man." Yura says and Sungyeol went back to his seat.

"Yura, what's in you..." Heeyoung says.

"I always hate the guy who ask his friends for help to get a girl! Only losers done it." Yura says.

"Yura I think you're a little bit too much." Sandeul says and Yura give him a death glare.

"What? You like that too??" Yura ask him.

"No! Never!" Sandeul replied.

"Then don't ever be." Yura says.

"Morning class!" Mr. Lee says and it means the class is about to start.