My Name Is Kim Heeyoung

I Only Learned To Love You

"Morning Dad!" Heeyoung grab a bottle of milk and drink it as fast as she can.

"Today is your first day, right?"

"Yes and I'm pretty sure if I'm not going now, I'll be late so bye!" Heeyoung runs fast to the main door.

"Where are you going?" Her brother, Jonghyun is washing his car but then he saw his sister.

"School duh." Replied Heeyoung as she pointed her finger on her uniform.

"Heeyoungie listen, I'm about to go to my university too. Hop in, I'll drive you to school." Jonghyun says.

"Okaaaay but you never been this nice to me before. What do you want??"

"Can you please stop thinking negative on me?!" Jonghyun says as he start the machine.

"Sorry is just that you've never been like this before." And they're off to Heeyoung's school.

 

"Heeyoung ah we're here!" Jonghyun poking his little sister who's sleep next to him.

"YAH KIM HEEYOUNG WAKE UP!!" Heeyoung suddenly wake up when Jonghyun shouting.

"YAH NO NEED TO YELL!" Heeyoung yelled back.

"I know who's my little sister. She won't wake up if someone doesn't yell at her." Jonghyun says and told Heeyoung to get off.

"Have a nice day!" He says.

 

"Ouch!" Heeyoung hear someone's in pain when she open her car's door.

"Oh sorry sorry I'm sorry. I didn't see anyone!" Heeyoung apologize as she help the girl to stand up.

"You gotta be more careful next time." The girl says.

"Sorry."

"Oh? Are you new here? I bet you're new!" The girl's eyes widened.

"Yeah I'm new here, my name is Kim Heeyoung." Heeyoung smiles at her.

"I'm Bang Minah! How old are you?" Minah ask her.

"I'm 17." Heeyoung replied.

"Ah chinca? Then we're in the same grade!!" She smiles as her eyes dissapear.

"Come on, let me show you around!"

 

As Minah shows Heeyoung the whole school, she keep asking Heeyoung so many question.

"Waaah I bet it's fun to live in New York! I wanna try once!" Minah pouted.

"Minah!" The two of them turn around and found 4 girls calling Minah's name.

"Oh hi girls!" Minah says and approach them, followed by Heeyoung.

"Who is this, Minah?" The girl with the dark brown hair ask.

"This is Kim Heeyoung! She's new here and she's from New York!" Minah says playfully.

"Hello I'm Kim Heeyoung nice to meet you." Heeyoung says politely.

"No need to be polite, Heeyoungah! We're all in the same age as you, I think. How old are you by the way?" The dark brown hair girl ask again.

"I'm 17." Heeyoung replied.

"See! Told you we're in the same age! I'm Yura by the way." She says with a smile.

"I'm Sojin!" The girl with short hair says.

"I'm Jihae!" The girl like in her mid 20s says.

"I'm Hyeri and I'm younger than you." The girl with innocent face says.

"And we called our selves 'Girl's Day'!" Minah says.

"Why Girl's Day?" Heeyoung ask.

"Because girls rules the world so every day is girl's day." Jihae replied.

"And we're kinda rules the school." Sojin added.

"Oh really?" Heeyoung ask again.

"But in a good way!" Yura added hurriedly because she's afraid that Heeyoung might think in a wrong way.

Then the school bell rings.

"I gotta go now. Bye unnies!" Hyeri says as she walks away.

"Heeyoungah what class are you in?" Minah ask Heeyoung.

"Umm 11-C." Heeyoung replied.

"Oh! You're with me! Yay!" Yura says and she hugged Heeyoung.

"Aww too bad we're not in the same class." Minah pouted.

"Okaaay gotta go now Minah, bye Yura and Heeyoung!" Jihae says as she dragged Minah to their class along with Sojin.

"Come on let's go Heeyoung!" Yura says and lead their way to their class.

 

When they arrived at the class, the teacher already there.

"Mrs. Park, this is Kim Heeyoung. She's new." Yura says to her teacher.

"Oh you're Kim Heeyoung? Okay I'll introduce you to class. Yura, you can sit." Yura then went to her seat.

"Attention class! Today we have a new student. This is Kim Heeyoung and she's from New York. Please treat her nicely." Mrs. Park says.

"Hello, my name is Kim Heeyoung. Nice to meet you" Heeyoung introduce herself.

"Okay Heeyoung, you can sit next to..." Mrs. Park looking around the class. "There, next to Lee Junghwan." She pointed her finger at the guy then Heeyoung went to her seat. Her seat and Yura's is a little far but she can see Yura smiling at her. The boy next to her seems nice and he suddenly introduce himself.

"Annyeong! My name is Lee Junghwan but you can call me Sandeul."