Gong & Lee

I Only Learned To Love You

No One's POV

The next day, Heeyoung walks herself to school. Hope she won't meet Myungsoo cause she feels like she wanna puke everytime she sees him.

"No need a ride?" Jonghyun ask her when he saw his little sister went to the main door.

"No, thanks." Heeyoung replied.

"Are you seeing someone? A boy?" Jonghyun went closer to her and not letting her go.

"Boy? What are you talking about? Yesterday was just my first day!" Heeyoung says and punch Jonghyun's arm.

"Just tell me when you have."

"Why?" Heeyoung ask her brother.

"I'll make your life misarable." Jonghyun smirks.

"Okay for your information, I am your biological little sister. Shouldn't you make my life happy?" Heeyoung says as she rolled her eyes.

"Nah, I was just kidding. I won't make your life misarable my baby sister!" Jonghyun patted Heeyoung's head and she just rolled her eyes again.

"Ew, sounds disgusting!" Heeyoung ran to the main door and leaves the house.

 

Her wish came true. She didn't meet Myungsoo when she was on the way to school. After all, she met Hyeri as soon as she reach the school.

"Heeyoung unnie!" Hyeri waves to her when she saw Heeyoung.

"Ah Hyeri!" Heeyoung went to reach Hyeri who's standing in the parking lot.

"What are you doing here? Why you don't go inside?" Heeyoung ask Hyeri because it seems like Hyeri waiting for someone.

"I'm waiting for someone." Heeyoung was right.

"Who?" Heeyoung ask innocently.

Hyeri look around before she replied Heeyoung.

"I didn't tell anyone about this. Even my unnies. But it seems like I can trust you, right?" Hyeri asks Heeyoung.

"You haven't told the Girl's Day? Well my friends trusted me back when I was in New York. Okay so who is it?" Heeyoung ask Hyeri back as she motioned herself to close .

"Gongchan!" Hyeri says really quickly and half whisper.

"Gong who? Gongchan?" Hyeri nodded.

"The B1A4's drummer?"

"How did you know??? Are you his stalker?" Hyeri gave Heeyoung a death glare.

"Whoa slow down there young lady. No, I'm not his stalker. You see, the other member of the band, Sandeul is sit next to me in class. And yes-"

"Lee Sandeul sit next to you?!" Hyeri's eyes widened.

"....Yeah. Why?" Heeyoung ask her.

"WHY? WHY? He's like the hottest guy in school!!! Oh wait no. B1A4's members are the hottest yet cuttest guys in school!!" Hyeri getting excited all of the sudden.

"Wait, I thought the hottest guy in school is Kim Myungsoo. That L guy." Heeyoung says and try to calm Hyeri down.

"Well he too but he's not cute. And he's annoying." Hyeri says.

"Anyways! Can you help me to get closer with Gongchan?? You know with the help of Sandeul!" Hyeri continues.

"I don't know about that..." Heeyoung says.

"Unnie! Look I have a crush on Gongchan since I was a freshman! But I never have a chance to know him better." Hyeri pouted as she told Heeyoung.

"Okay okay I'll help you." Heeyoung says and she saw Gongchan in the school gate. Wait is he walking to her?

"Why Gongchan walking to us?? Unnie how do I look??" Heeyoung never see someone in this level of panic.

"Hyeri, you're fineee." Gongchan waves to Heeyoung as he got closer.

"Hi Heeyoung!" Gongchan look around and found Hyeri looking to the ground.

"And hello Hyeri!" Gongchan smiles to her and make Hyeri blush.

"Oh, you know her?" Heeyoung ask him.

"Of course. Lee Hyeri one of the Girl's Day. She's famous!" Gongchan replied.

"Oh."

"Heeyoung, Hyeri you guys not coming?" He ask the girls.

"No, we're waiting for...Yura! Yeah Yura." Heeyoung tries to make an excuse.

"Okay. See you guys later then!" He said and went inside the school.

"AM I DREAMING?! DOES HE REALLY KNOW MY NAME?!" Hyeri couldn't hide her happyness.

"Yes Lee Hyeri he knows your name! Congrats!" Heeyoung says.

"Now come on! Let's go inside!" Heeyoung continues and dragged Hyeri inside.