Be The One, All For One

I Only Learned To Love You

 "Annyeong." Heeyoung replied.

They didn't talk and both of them are paying attention to class until the bell rings. Some students are already went out from class.

"Heeyoungah! I have a meeting with other students for our school event. Can you stay here for a little while?" Yura asked Heeyoung as she skips to Heeyoung's seat.

"Okay but I don't know where my locker is..." Heeyoung says.

"I can take you there!" Sandeul says all of the sudden.

"Oh? Okay! I believe in you Sandeulie!" Yura says. "Don't worry he's a good guy!" She whispered to Heeyoung and then leaves the class.

"So what's your locker's number?"

"216." Heeyoung replied.

"It's not that far from mine! Let's go!" Sandeul lead their way to Heeyoung's locker.

 

"Here's your locker!" Sandeul says as they found Heeyoung's locker. Heeyoung just nodded and open her locker.

"Ouch!" Heeyoung heard someone as she open the locker.

"Ah! I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Heeyoung apologize to a guy who's rubbing his head.

"YAH! Only idiots open their locker without looking!" The guy says rudely.

"I'm sorry!" Heeyoung can only apologize.

"Yah, Myungsoo! Can you be nicer to a girl? She didn't saw you anyway." Sandeul says try to defend Heeyoung.

"Aish." The guy name Myungsoo looking at Heeyoung weirdly. "Yah you're new here don't acting up!!" He says and walks away while *still* rubbing his head.

"Never changed. Are you okay?" Sandeul ask Heeyoung.

"Yeah I'm okay. It's my fault though." Heeyoung replied.

"Well yeah but he shouldn't be that rude to you!"

"Haha thanks. Anyway what's his name? He seems so annoying." Heeyoung ask.

"Kim Myungsoo. Yeah he's like that because he has the 'look' and girls are fell in love with him." Sandeul rolled his eyes.

"What's so good about that guy?" Heeyoung whisper to herself.

 

Myungsoo walk to his group while rubbing his head.

"Myungsoo! Why you keep rubbing your head?" Sungyeol, his best friend ask him.

"Didn't you see what happened earlier?" Myungsoo ask him back.

"We saw. The girl and her locker, right? Is it really hurt?" Woohyun ask Myungsoo.

"Well yeah!" Myungsoo replied.

"But you know, that girl is hot." Woohyun whistling.

"She's in the same class me." Sungyeol says.

"CHINCA?!" Woohyun, Sunggyu, Hoya and Dongwoo's eyes are widened as they hear hat Sungyeol just said.

"What's her name?" Sunggyu ask.

"How old is she?" Hoya ask.

"Where's she from?" Dongwoo ask.

"Guys calm down. Okay. Her name is Kim Heeyoung, she's 17 and she's from New York." Sungyeol replied their question.

"NEW YORK??!" The 4 guys' eyes widened even bigger.

"Yeah.....and stop asking." Sungyeol says.

 

"Have you met Yura and her friends?" Sandeul ask Heeyoung.

"Yep, the girl's day, right?" Heeyoung replied.

"Yes. And you're lucky to know them." Heeyoung is curious about this.

"Why?" She ask.

"They're join the school's organization. So if there's an event, they're the organizer. They're kinda....rules the school." Sandeul replied.

"Oh. Ah Sandeul, you said earlier that you're in the band. What kind of band?" 

"Well um it's a pop rock band consist 5 guys. You like bands?" Sandeul ask Heeyoung as they're heading. Somewhere.

"Of course! But exclude the screamo bands." They both laugh as they're arrived in a room.

"B1A4?" Heeyoung read the paper that stick on the door.

"Heeyoungah it's time to meet my friends. We are B1A4!" Sandeul says as he open the door.

Heeyoung's eyes met 4 pairs of eyes who are currently practicing their band.

"Everyone, this is Kim Heeyoung. She's new here and she's my friend. Heeyoungah this is B1A4!" Sandeul introduces.

"Annyeong haseo we are B1A4!" Says a guy with a cute face.

"Annyeong!" Heeyoung replied.

"Yo I'm Baro, nice to meet you Heeyoungie!" The one who's wearing bean says.

"I'm C.NU!" The one who's wearing glasses says.

"My name is Gongchan." The one with black hair says.

"I'm Jinyoung and I'm the leader of this band!" The one with a cute face says.

"So what are your positions?" Heeyoung ask.

"Jinyoung hyung in keyboard, C.NU hyung in bass, Baro in guitar, Gongchan in drum and I'm the singer!" Sandeul says, proudly.

"Really? But you don't look like you can sing!" Heeyoung .

"WHOA! Watch out Kim Heeyoung, my hyung is the best male singer in school!" Gongchan says as the thumbs up.

"Then sing!" Heeyoung says to Sandeul.

"Not now. I got a sore throat right now." Sandeul touching his neck. Heeyoung looked at other band fellows wanting the truth.

"Yeah he does. He tried to sing high notes yesterday but he can't." Baro says.

"So hello sore throat!" Jinyoung added and it brings laughter.