Moving

I Only Learned To Love You

"So when are gonna move back to Seoul?" Ask Jonghyun, the oldest kid in the Kim family.

"Next Thursday. Prepeare yourself guys." Says Jinyoung, the father of the family.

"Huh? That fast?" Ask Heeyoung, the youngest member of the family.

"Yeah honey, say good bye to your friends okay?" Says Jungah, the mother of the family.

"Okay mom." Heeyoung and Jonghyun replied in unison.

 

The next day, Heeyoung told her best friends, Jessica and Tiffany that she's going to move. The three of them hug each other, not wanting Heeyoung to leave.

"Promise us that you'll text us when you get there okay???" Jessica says in the middle of her crying.

"Heeyoung can't you stay a little but longer??!" Tiffany can't control herself.

"I'm sorry Tiff, I can't. But I promise I'll text you guys. I love you." Heeyoung says calmly.

The three of us went out to go shopping because they don't think they could do it ever again.

 

Finally, the day has come. The day that Kim family is moving.

"So I guess it's a good bye to our apartment." Jungah says while look back at their home.

"I'm gonna miss New York so bad." Heeyoung added.

"Okay come on, we're gonna be late!" Jinyoung interrupt them.

The family finally arrives at the airport and waiting for their plane to come.

Heeyoung can only look at the window near the place she sit. She doesn't want to leave New York but on the other side, she really wants to live in Seoul again, like when she was a kid.

"Thank you New York for the past 10 years." She whisper softly.

Her mom told her to get on the plane so they made their way to plane. And finally, the plane is about to take off.

Welcome back to Seoul.

 

 

No need to tell me. This chapter is X( but the story is about to start on the second chapter so I'll try my best! xoxo