Chapter 7

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re what?!” Kai and I both yelled at the same time. During the process I had dropped my lime tea causing it to spill over the silk that covered the table. Father’s smile widened. “You both are going to be getting married”

At the mention of the word ‘married’ I choked on my own spit. Kai looked at his father in panic. “But I’m only 19. How could I get married so young?!” Mr. Kim held is head high as he looked at both of us. “We believe it is for the best of the company if the both of you wed. Besides you both get on so well”

Laughing I pointed at Kai. “No no no. We do not-“before I could get the words out Kai turned my head to towards his. His eyes were full of anger and hate that I lost the courage to speak. “What were you going to say dear?” Appa asked.

Swallowing the lump in my throat I looked away from Kai. “Nothing Appa” Smiling father clapped his hands. “Then it’s settled. You both will be getting married in three months” “WHAT!” This time it was Kai that exploded. “You’re kidding me? Why then?”

Mr. Kim looked at Kai with a stern expression. “Would you like it sooner? We can change it to next month if you like?” Kai frantically shook his head. He could tell there was no way he could stop this wedding from happening, considering his father requested it. “Good then its settled. In three months time, you both shall be wedded. Cho cooperation will be linked with the Kim’s Samsung Company”

Smiling Mr. Kim looked towards me. “Don’t feel nerves Minha. I’ve seen the way you and Kai interact, you will be perfect together” Looking down at my hands I bit my bottom lip. Fear started to creep into my chest as a tight feeling seemed to stop me from breathing. *What am I supposed to do now?*

 

Later that night I had called Saerom and told her about what happened. To

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter