Chapter 2

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down the hall way, students looked up from their phones. As they pointed and laughed at me, I hid myself behind Saerom. “This is so embarrassing” I mumbled into her back. Saerom sighed and pulled me back to me spot. “Don’t let them pick on you” “It’s a little late for that Saerom. Besides you’re not the one who got humiliated”

Saerom nodded her head with a pout. “That’s true” turning around she faced me before flicking my forehead. “Ow!” I whined as I rubbed the red spot. “But at least I’m not letting people look down on me” Saerom pushed me gently as she spoke. She had a point. I had never let people push me around, but after the chicken dance going on the school website, that kind of made the old me run away with my tail tucked between my legs.

Shaking my head, I looped my arm through Saerom’s. “Mianhae Saerom but because of that dance I don’t think I will be able to look at chickens the same” I shuddered as I pictured a chicken in my head, causing Saerom to laugh. “Don’t worry about it Minha, just come up with a new way to get Kai back” “Don’t worry” I said as I held my chin high in authority. “I’ll get him back”

Saerom shook her head. “Good, just don’t let it involve me this time” Placing a hand over my chest I looked at her startled. “I would never do that to my best friend” Saerom rolled her eyes as she nodded her head, mouthing a ‘sure you wouldn’t’ as she opened her locker.

 

After school I rode my bike home. I lived with my Omma, Appa and little sister haebin. My father was a business man that worked with Kai’s father. My poor Appa. My Omma was a dress designer, and I would often wear her cloths to special occasions like Appa’s business parties, normal party’s or just going out with Saerom.

As I walked through the door to our house. More like a mansion. I kicked my shoes off a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter