chapter 28

I'm Marrying Who?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking into school I felt more confident. I had Kai back and all the boys were happy. I could feel that everything was going to be made right. I didn’t know how long it was going to take but I was will to try as hard as I could to take Sohyun down.

Walking to my locker alone, I opened it to see a letter. Taking out the letter, I opened it so see pictures. These weren’t just any pictures, there were taken of Haebin lying on the floor bloody and bruised. Gritted my teeth I took a deep breath as I read the note.

I hope it was okay that one of my friends paid Haebin a visit yesterday.

I hope she hasn’t died yet. I’ve got a lot more fun for her to have.

~ Sohyun.

Shaking my head I closed my locker. Stuffing the note in my pocket I walked away. Did she really think she was smart? Smirking I shook my head. I was willing to try and drag this out to make it more painful for her, but the pictures just showed me that I wasn’t able to.

Walking around the corner, I came into our class room. Students were scattered around the room gossiping about their nights, and what they had planned for the weekend. Sitting at her desk, Sohyun had a massive smirk on her lips.

Walking over to her desk, I kicked the table out of the way causing it to crash loudly into another one. Stopping their gossip the students turned around to watch.

“I was wondering how long it would take you to come to me.” Sohyun smirked.

“You are either really stupid, or you didn’t care to put your name and use your own phone to send me threats.”

Shocked gasps echoed throughout the room as students looked on. “Was she sending Minah threats?”

“I wonder what she has done.”

“I never really like Sohyun. I knew she was a .”

Looking down at her, I gritted my teeth. “How dare you threaten my family and Kai’s, and then go on to not only once but three times hurt my little sister!” I yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter