Chapter 3

Coffee Shop

I hang up the phone after talking to Himchan.

-MinRin-ah, are you going to the party?- Manager Kang asked.

-Ne, I really want to go, manager Kang, Himchan said that you are also plannig to go?

-Yeah, I think I'll go. It's good that you're going, I think you need to relax a little. Your schedule is very tiring.- Ahh I'm so exited for the party, but what should I wear? I must look pretty so Himchan likes me. I started to think about the clothes I was going to wear and I mentaly imagined a couple of outfits. I hope the meeting endes early so I have time to get ready.

-MinRin, MInRin-ah! Earth calling. We arrived.- I snaped back to the reality and got out of the car. I hate such meetings when you have to act like you're very happy and pleasured for meeting the person because you have to make a good impression. This time the " important people" turned out to be representatives of a upcoming drama. I was offered the leading role and it's just fantastic. I mean I've been in all this for only 2 month and I'm already offered 2 leading roles. I, of course accepted the offer. It's going to be really hard to shoot 2 dramas at a time but I'll survive.

-MinRin, it was nice meeting you and thank you for accepting the offer. We will inform your manager about the schedule and we will send you the script.- Mr. Wang, the directior of the drama, said.

-Mr. Wang thank you, it was nice meeting you too. See you soon. Anneyonghasseyo.- With these words I bowed and got in to the car Mr. Kang following me. I looked at the clock, great it's 3pm I still have time. As soon as I entered home I ran into my bedroom and opened the closet. I tried on the clothes I thought about earlier. My choice lay on a black short dress ending just above my knees, falling free on the bottom, I decided to wear black high heels, I curled my hair and put some make up on finishing the look with red lipstick. I checked myself in the mirror and wow someone is going to steal some hearts tonight ( :D ). While I was too busy examining myself the phone rang it was Himchan.

-Yeobseyo?- I answered the phone.

-MinRin-ah, how are you? I just called to say that I'll be there in 10 minutes. I'll call you as soon as I arrive.-Himchan said quickly.

-Ok, Mr. Punctual.- I said with a laugh. He laughed back and hang the phone.

I looked at my phone for the hundreth' time in these past 10 minutes. HImchan should arrive in any minute. And as I thought about it the phone rang. HImchan told me that he was waiting for me in front of my house. I checked myself in the mirror for the last time and left the house. When I came out I saw Himchan leaning on the front of his car. Ah he's so handsome. He was wearing a pair of dark jeans, white shirt and white keds. When he saw me his eyes widened and he checked me out from head to toe. When I aprroached him his eyes were still observing my body. "Argh, did I go too far with the outfit?" I thought to myself.

-MinRin, you look..just..wow.-Himchan mumbled and I think he even blushed. aaw how cute.

-Thanks, you look good too.- I answered. Himchan opened the car door for me and I got in. Note to myself, besides being handsome as hell he,s also a gentleman. The drive to ther dorm was short and we keept talking about pointless things the whole time. I steped out of the car and a moment later HImchan was standing next to me.

-Ready?- He whispered in to my ear. Oh God is it neccesary to do such things?

-Ready.- I simply answered and we entered the house. Wow, it's so big and there are so many people here.

-Wow, so many idols are here. How is it even possible?- I half screamed into HImchan's ear so that he could hear me. The music is too loud.

-Well, you know we are kinda famous idols? And we have a lot of friends.-Himchan answered sarcastingly.

-Oh is it Jonghyun from CNBlue? Wow and there's Younghwa. HImchan-aah can I always come to yor parties?- I looked around the room like little child who has just discovered something.

-Yah do you want to come to the parties because of the boys?-Himchan hissed at me.

-Aniya, how could you even think about that. It's just so cool here. Wait, are you jelous?- as he was about to answer we were interupted by the other boys.

-MinRin-aah anyeong! You look gorgeous.- Jongup complimented.

-Yeah you're really pretty, you should wear heels more often.- Yongguk added. I started to blush like crazy.

-mm..thank you.- I said a little embarresed.

It is so cool here. I've been dancing non-stop for so long. The music is just great and there freaking worldwide famous idols everywhere. The boys even introduced me to some of them. "Ah I'm so thirsty, I need to drink something. maybe even a little alchohol? I don't get drunk anyways" I thought and headed towards direction of the drink bar. Wow there so many drinks here and how do I choose something? I'm not good at differing the drinks.

-Need help?- Someone whispered in my ear from behind. I recognised the voise instantly. It's no other than Himchan himsef. I turned around to face him.

-Yeah..I can't choose between the drinks.- I said. We're so close to each other right now. Himchan moved his face closer to mine..oh my is he going to kiss me? no no no no. my mind is freaking out and my heart is racing so fast that it can jump out of my chest any moment. When our faces were just inches away from each other he moved his lips to my ear and whispered something like "let me choose for you". He then moved away from me and faced the drinks, then he took 2 cups with the same liquid in it and handed one to me.

-Here, have this one. You won't get drunk from one cup there's a little amount of alchohol in it.- I took the cup and smelled the drink.

-Thanks.- I said and sipped from my drink. Himchan took me to another room where there were not so many people and there was no music.

-MinRin-ah?

-Hm?

-I need to tell you something.- is he nervous?

-Yes sure what's it?- I noded so that he would go on.

-MinRin I..I really like you.- I opened my mouth to say something by he closed my mouth with his hand and said.- Let me finish, will you?- I noded.

-MinRinah, I now that the between us is quite large but you know I don't mind and you once said that you if you ever have a boyfriend you would like him to be elder than you so that he could take care of you properly.- wow he remembered.- So..is there a chance that you would like to become my girlfriend?- Himchan spoke out the last words with his voice trembling. He looked right inside my eyes and waited for my answer. I cleared my throat.

-Kim Himchan.- I said with a serious expression.- I..I'm sorry.- he's expression changed immediately after these words.- I'm sorry that you have to deal with my childish and irritating character for the rest of your life I hope. I like you too.- With these words I stepped closer to him and hugged him really tight.

-Pabo, I'm ready to deal with everything as long as you are right beside me.- He whispered softly.

Autor' note:

Sorry for a short chapter :( By the way as this is a one shot story it will end after one more chapter but don't worry I'm going to write another fanfic not a oneshot though. Thanks for reading my crappy chapter ^_^