Chapter 1

Coffee Shop

 Seoul. The city of my dreams. After 3 years of stuggle I am finally here and I am going to start a new page of my life. My name is Diana but as I've been studying in China forthe last 3 years my Chinese friends gave me another name Min Rin. To be honest I have no idea how on the earth this name anyhow is close to my real name but I don't care I like it. I'm 17 years old.

I got off of the plane and after passing the passport control, I headed to the section of recieving the luggage. Great now I have to find my luggage. I might be the only person in the world who is not even able to recognize her own luggage bag. Oh! Here it is. I quickly grabbed my bag and tried to lift it from the moving platform. Argh it's so heavy. 

I pushed the bag as hard as I could but it still wouldn't move. I probably like a retarded runing after the platform as it keeps moving and I patheticly try to lift my bag. Ah these people, instead of eyeing me like this someone could help me. Somehow I finally managed to lift my bag and when I tried to put it down on the ground I tripped over my OWN feet and feel, the bag safely landing on me. Ladies and Gentlemen welcome the weirdest person in the world. Now the whole attention is dragged towards me. Thankfully someone offered their hand to help me up and I gladly accepted it. I got up from the ground and grabbed my luggage. The person who helped me was a woman of a middle age, I thanked her and quickly walked away from there untill I haven't done something stupid again. 

When I came out from the arriving section I was greeted my thausands of screaming girls, however, it wasn't me whom they were greeting while screaming like mentals. The girls moved to the next arriving section and surrounded some boys. I couldn't see who they were because of my poor vision. They might be one of the numerous kpop idol-groups. Being a fan of kpop I tried to get closer to the crowd because I'm too curious to just leave. When I approached the girls and boys that they where surrounding I realised that the boys are no-other than B.A.P. I stood still like I've seen a ghost. I mean it's freaking B.A.P I kinda, maybe, possibly be a big fan of them. "Diana stay cool, don't panic you'll scare them." I tried to comfort myself but OMG it's B.A.P. While I was deep in my thoughts I got pushed from different sides and I think someone accidentaly hit me. i quickly eyed the boys, aah they are perfect as always, their style, their looks, their everything they are just P-E-R-F-E-C-T! 

 The boys left the airport followed by their manager and a group of other people, their working stuff probably. I cought a taxi and told the driver the adress of the apartament I was going to live in. When I arrived it was already late and I was extremely tired so I went straight to sleep.

During the next week I tried to get comfortable with the new enviroment, I went to university whic I was going to attend from the following semester and handed all the missing papers, I even tried to find a job but you know not everything at once.

It's sunday, finally. Such a warm and beautiful wheater. I looked at the watch on the shelf beside my bed it is 10:00am, great I think I'll have a cup of coffee in some cafe nearby. I quicky took a shower, had a little breakfast, prepared myself and left my aparartement. Aaah such a nice wheater. I found a little and coisy cafe and decided to enter. The cafe was strangely empty but I liked it I hte overcrowed places. I ordered my one and only favourite americano and waited till my order was delivered. Suddenly I heard strange screams from the street. I looked out of the window and saw a group of girls who surrounded some boys. As I looked closer I saw that the boys were B.A.P. Again. This can't be real, I've been in Korea for a week and I've seen them twice already. Oh God they're aprroching the cafe. A moment later 6 hotties entered the cafe followed by their manager. The from door of the cafe is now blocked with fangirls and some security men. Oh my God they took the table next to mine. I'm so close to them. 

-hm, miss? Here's your order.- The waiter interupted my thoughts.

-Oh, thank you.- I replied. I sipped my coffee, it's so tasty. I have this strange feeling that I'm being watched. It's probably just my sick imagination. I spent and hour in the cafe with BAP sitting very close to me and somehow I managed not to faint. I want an autograph or a picture so bad but it won't be right to ask them now. They're probaly sick of not being able to have some rest. But the feeling that I'm being watched didn't left me the whole time. I tried to  figure out who was watching me but I failed. I payed the bill and left the cafe buring all my dreams about having a picture with BAP deep deep in my soul. When I got out of the cafe I got pushed by all these numerous girls and I finally managed to get out of the crowd. I put on my earphones and decided to have some walk around Seoul. After walking for a while a black car cought my eye. It was something like mini-van? The van is following me I can tell for sure and this time it's not my imagination. Whenever I stop it stops and when I start to walk faster it drives faster. Ok, now I'm scared what should I do? I can't just scream people will think I'm crazy. Maybe if I start runing it will lose me in the croud. The only problem is that I have no idea where I am and I don't know how to get to my apartament. Ah I need to calm down. I stopped at the red light and waited for the green light. As I stood there I thought of possible ways of getting home in a safe way. Suddenly someone grabeed my hand and pushed me into car.