Chapter 2

Coffee Shop

Someone pushed me into the car and I was so frightened that couldn't even scream. The door closed behind me and as I looked up my eyes met 7 surprised pairs of eyes. This can't be real I am sitting in the same car with B.A.P but wait did they kidnapp me? 

-Yah, stop the car I want to get out. Don't you hear me? Stop the car!- I started to scream and push the person sitting next to me. 

-Hey, calm down and stop screaming no one nis going to stop the car. By the way stop pushing and beating me it hurts.- The person answered calmly. But it didn't bother me for a second. I continued screaming.

-You think that if you are worldwide famous idols than you can kidnapp people? Stop the car or I will call the police.- When I took my phone out of my pocket Zelo, who was sitting right in front of me, took it from my hands.

-Yah, give me back my phone.-I yelled.

-Miss, please calm down, we didn't kidnapp you.- The man continued.-Just calm down and tell me your name.

-Oh really? What is it called when people follow someone for an hour and then just push them in the car and drive away? As far as I know it is called KIDNAPING!

-Miss,please,let manager hyung explain everything to you. And tell us you name please?- Himchan spoke. Oh my God his voice is so calming, and his face and the way he looks at me right now. I just nodded hypnotised by his charm. I probably look weird.

-Um..My name..is Diana or you can call me Min..Min Rin.- I spoke stumbling. And of course my answer was followed by several chuckes. I looked at the man whom Himchan called "manager hyung" and waited for him to explain what was going on.

-It's nice to meet you Diana, I'm Kang Seoku and this is boy idol-group B.A.P who are under TS Entertainment.

-Yeah I know who they are. Now please tell me why on the earth I am here?

-Well.. You see today in the morning when we entered the cafe you immediately caught my eye with your unusuall and interesting appearence, I guess you're not korean?- Mr. Kang asked.

-Ne, I'm from Armenia and I've been in Korea for a week now.- after these words Himchan and Yongguk high-fived each other while Daehyun and Zelo took out their wallets and handed them..money?

-See, we said that she was not korean. You shouldn't make a bet with us.- Yongguk said excitedly and poked out his tongue.

-Guys, please, will you let me finish?- Mr. Kang said. The boys noded- So, Diana as I've already mentioned you have an interstiong appearnce and you are very beautiful. You're slim and you've got a normal height, so I have a suggestion.

-What suggestion?- I said still not accepting the reality.
-Would you like to become a model in TS Entertainment?- Mr. Kang asked. What me? a model in Ts Ent? This can't be real.

-You..you must be joking. You'r joking right? There's no way that I can be suggested such thing.- I answered with a trmbling voice.

-This is not something to joke about. I would really like you to accept my suggestion. You have a lot of charm, you'll achieve a lot and you won't regret if you accept, I promise.- Diana, calm down breath in, breath out. 

-I'm sorry but I can't give you an answer right now. I have to think about it.- I said with a more calm voice.

-But why? You are so pretty and cute. There's no need to think about it. Just agree.- YoungJae spoke up and the others nodded.

-I..I don't know.. How can I even trust you after you just shoved me into the car? And besides I have more important things to do in life rather then being a model.

-Ah jinjja? What can be more important than your future career?- Mr. Kang objected.

-Well my education for example. If I leave my education incomplete than I won't be able to become a good specialist and no one will accept me to work. - Right after I said it I realised that I am actually being offered a job on the moment.

-Ok, you have three days to think over my suggestion..Here's my number, call me when you're ready.- Mr. Kang handed me a piece of paper.- But you should think really hard because if you decline my offer than there probably won't be such chance again. Tell your adress to the driver, we will drive you home.- I noded and gave the driver the instuctions.  

The drive wasn't so akward Mr. Kang and the boys asked me different questions like how old I am, what I am studying and so on. When we arrived I thanked everyone and promised to call Mr. Kang within 3 days.

-Anneyonghasseyo, it was nice to meet you. - I said and got off the car.

-Anneyonghasseyo Diana, and sorry if we scared you.- Mr. Kang shouted from the car. I bowed and turned to leave.

Ah such a crazy day. I still can't believe that I was offered such thing. But really what should I do? I need to call my mom and ask her a piece of advise. While being deep in my thoughts I  changed my clothes and went to the kitchen to eat something. I'm dying, I'm so hungry. While I was waiting for the food to get ready I dialled my mom's number and waited for her to answer.

-Mom? Hi!

-Hi darling, how are you?- I heard my mom's voice on the other end of the phone.

-I'm fine, how are you? How's daddy and brother? Mom I need to discuss something really important.

-Everything's fine honey, yeah sure. Is everything ok?

-Yes, don't worry.- I told her everything that happened today and as always she told me to do what I find right. But she also said that if she was me she would agree. After talking about everything and nothing we told our good-byes. By that time I've already eat my dinner and decided to watch something on my laptop as there was nothing else to do. I spent the whole evening watching The vampire diaries, my favorite show of all times.

After thinking about my final decision for 2 days I decided to accept the offer. It's not like I'm being offered such things everyday. I dialled Mr. Kangs number and waited for him to answer.

-Yeobseyo?- I heard a familiar voice.

-Mr. Kang? yeobseyo, it's MinRin, remember me?

-Ah MinRin of course I remember. Have made a decision already?

-Yes, I am calling to say that I agree.- I said feeling really nervous.

-O, really? It's great, I'm so glad that you agreed. Can you come to the TS office tomorrow at 12:00am? There are a lot of things to discuss. 

-Yes, sure. Thank you Mr. Kang see you tomorrow.- AAAH I'm going to ba a model, OMG OMG OMG *weird dance* while runing like crazy aroung the house I managed to fall down 3 times. Yeah taht's me it's normal for me.  OK I need to think what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I must look presentable and cute at the same time. Afterstanding in front of my dressing locker for an hour I finally decided on my clothes. I went to sleep really early in the evening because I was very excied.

I woke up at 7am God knows why. I had a shower and after getting dressed and having a breakfast I left my house. It's 10:30 right now. I'm plannig to have a coffee in the cafe I went that day before heading to TSEnt. I entered the cafe and it is not crowded as always. I went to the cashier and ordered my americano.

-Can you make 2 americanos please? I'm paying.- I heard a familiar voice from behind and turned to face..HImchan? But he is wearing dark glasses and a cap maybe so that the fans don't recognize him. but damn he's so hot.

-Oh..Um..hi.- I murmured.

-Hi MinRin, I'm so happy that I met you.- Himchan said with a smirk.- I heard that you have accepted the offer?

-Yeah I did. And I'm heading to the TS office after I have my coffee. But what are you doing here? And are you alone?- I asked him.

-Well you know when we came here that day I really liked this place. It's so coisy here and it's not crowded. And also americano here is really tasty. By the way you're the first person I've met who orders a big cup of americano besides me.

-Are you kidding me? How can someone not love americano.- He gigled at my remark. We talked for a few minutes before our coffees were ready. He was also going to the TS office so we walked there together.

When we entered the office everyone eyed me with some kind of curiosity and wispered something to each other. Himchan left me as soon as we came. Ok, So what now?

-MinRin, MinRin-ah.- I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Mr. Kang.

-Mr. Kang, anneyonghasseyo!- I bowed.

-Anneyonghaseyo, I'm so glad that you came. Come, we have to go the CEO's office in order to sign some documents. I'll explain everything to you.- With these words he dragged me towards the CEO's office.  After spendin my whole day in the TS entertainment I got aquanted with almost everyone. I met Hyoseong, Jung Hana, Song Jieun and Han Sunhwa onnies.They are really friendly and welcomed me warmly. I also found out that Mr. Kang is going to be my manager and I'm really happy for it. I guess my life is going to change greatly.

It's been 2 month since I entered the TS entertainment and I haven't regret about my decision for a moment. I got really close to B.A.P they take care of me like I'm their little sister. And to be honest I have some feelings to Himchan and he seems quite interested in me either. Or maybe it's again just my imagination. Every day we go to that cafe before going to work and we always have 2 big cups of americano. The TS stuff even calls us the "Americano couple". I've been offered the leading role in an upcoming kdrama and I have already had photoshots for a number of famous journals. Manager Kang promised that I'll continue studying in a university and that my education won't suffer from  new career. Right now I'm waiting for manager Kang to pick me up from my house he called in the morning and said that  I have meeting with some important people and I have the rest of the day for myself. When we were in the car my phone suddenly rang. I looked up the number it's HImchan.

-Yeobseyo?

-MinRin-ah, yeobseyo. How are you?

-I'm fine thank's, how are you?

-Me too. MinRin-ah, we are having a party today at our dorm, will you come? Manager Kang is going too.

-A party? Cool. I would like to come.

-Great, then see you in the evening. I'll pick you up at 7:00pm.

-Arasso, bye.